[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (21KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 250x250px
I'll start.
>I thought ORAS was fantastic
>>
>I love rollerskating
>>
>>26607400
Same. It's hard going through /vp/ with all that hate.
>>
I like Mr Mime, Magmortar and Keldeo.
>>
>>26607400
I'm playing through X/Y for the first time and I honestly love it. It's so interesting to see the pokemon come to life and explore the landscapes in a more interesting way.

I don't really care much for the story though, but I haven't gotten too far into it (4 badges and around ~60 hours).
>>
I hate IV's and think it could be better if we just had more colors instead.
>>
>>26607400
Or/As was a good game on it's own, it's miles better than X/Y IMO. The only thing marking it down was how much of a regression it was compared to Emerald.
>>
>>26607400
Vanilluxe is a good design
>>
Serena is the only attractive PC. All the best Pokegirls are NPCs.
>>
Gen V is better than all the gens combined X3 and both sets of games are literal masterpieces.
>>
File: simisage.jpg (458KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
simisage.jpg
458KB, 1024x768px
I don't hate the elemental monkeys (except Simipour) and Simisage is one of my favorite pokemon.
>>
File: _no_z_.png (45KB, 196x378px) Image search: [Google]
_no_z_.png
45KB, 196x378px
>I actually want "Z" over S&M
>>
>>26607400
I think Black and White had the best designs in the whole series.
>>
>>26607400
Garbodor is probably one of the coolest pokemon.
It's just a shame it gets shit moves.
>>
>>26607400

I don't like Eevee or any of the eveelutions.
I don't like Garchomp.
I don't like Lucario.
I don't like Excadrill.
I like Probopass.
I like Vanilluxe.
I like Klefki.
While the Hoenn games are my personal favorites, each new Pokemon game besides G/S/C (which was pure improvement over R/B/G/Y) both improves and fucks up something from the last game.
>>
Move tutors teaching different moves per generation fucks up breeding.
>>
>>26607725
I'm pretty sure this is how half of /vp/ thinks, while the other half thinks the exact opposite.
>>
File: artisanal lampshades.png (21KB, 360x483px) Image search: [Google]
artisanal lampshades.png
21KB, 360x483px
>>26607801
>I like Probopass

I didn't like Probopass until I started browsing /pol/
>>
>>26607400

I like just about every pokemon from Gen V and many of my all time favorites are from Gen V
>>
Stunfisk is my favorite pokemon
>>
Fairy is one of my favourite types
>>
I'm sick of how cucked the citizens of the pokeworld are by pokemon
>>
>>26607572
This.

Plus the last remake HGSS
>>
>>26607400
I like Dusknoir.
>>
>>26607400
Scyther is my favorite Pokemon
>>
>>26607572
>>26608920
ORAS did a lot of things right, but they did a lot of things wrong.
>>
>>26607400
I like most of the gliding animations of the gen 6 models

fuck Xatu's model
>>
>>26608974
Defiantly but Soaring and combining/bringing back Habitat list+Rusling grass in the dex nav is great
>>
>>26609006(me)

Still introduced the least amount of stuff in a remake and actually removed some content. That and 200 potion bundle. What the fuck game freak
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.