[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>synchro evolution is all but confirmed Do you think they'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 200x200px
>synchro evolution is all but confirmed
Do you think they'll really make Ash-Greninja forms for every Pokemon? They're either going to limit it like Megas, or just have synchro power up the Pokemon and just make them glow like in Pokken.

I swear to god if every Pokemon gets human anime hair I'm gonna be pissed
>>
>>26607085
I think it'll be like Pokken, where Mons who don't have a Mega just glow. Will it be usable on unevolved mons?
>>
>>26607085
My theory is they're going to incorperate Pokken's synergy gauge, and have it so your gauge levels up the more damage you do. Maybe when the gauge is full you get a slight boost and Pokemon holding a stone go mega etc?
I could see that working and nerf the tragedy that is mega evolution in it's current state.
>>
Well, to me Synchro evolution would be for a limited pool of Pokemon, like mega
>>
>>26607085
>Currently Megas receive tailored base stat boosts, and potential changed types/ability
>Synchro is given to any Pokemon without a mega, but only receives 20+ to all base stats and no change in type/ability

That's how I think it might happen.
>>
>>26607207
This
>>
Nah, they'll just get an aura that's the same as the one you get that shows your general style after character customization.
>>
>>26607160
That would ruin Beedrill though.
>>
>>26609305
You'd just have to keep Beedrill stocked away until the gauge filled.

Just pray the opponent isn't running Whirlwind or Roar and Beedrill gets pulled out.
>>
I think they should reserve that to starters. Would make it more memorable, and really showcase the whole "bond" idea since they're supposed to be the pokémo you've had the longest (of course they wouldn't limit it to the actual starter you get at the beginning of the game, that'd be stupid).
>>
>>26607238
+20 to all base stats would be absolutely broken on a lot of Pokemon. Namely things like Azumarill or Chansey.
>>
>>26609327
>>26609305
Yeah I think having a shared gauge between all party Pokémon would add a level of strategy to it.
>>
how is it confirmed?
>>
>>26609347
I don't think Chansey would go for it over having an Eviolite though. And Choice Band might be better on Azumarill. Anything that needs just a bit more speed would be insane.
>>
I really really hope Ash Greninja is just a gimmicky Mega Greninja thing.

It seems to me that It'll be excessive to introduce new temporary form mechanic one gen after Megas.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.