[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any actually GOOD Pokemon boards out there? Leddit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: ee7.png (7KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
ee7.png
7KB, 493x402px
Are there any actually GOOD Pokemon boards out there? Leddit is shit and whilst you can actually get conversation on 4chan, I'm starting to get sick of how autistic it is.

Anyone know any other communities, where you can actually have a DECENT conversation without getting drowned out by shit jokes or some retard posting an owl?
>>
>>26606218
/v/
>>
>>26606232
I dunno /v/ is still pretty autistic.
>>
Go to gamefaq or something
>>
>>26606218
Don't post in generals, that's all you can do. Generals are 90% circlejerk, stupid jokes and various shitposts (like first gets) that should be deleted anyways
>>
/r/Pokemon
>>
>>26606218
GameFAQ
>>
Everywhere else is full of literal children, you're here forever
>>
>>26606218
NeoGAF has some decent discussions from time to time. It's filled with nintendrones so be prepared to be attacked by waves of fanboys if you say something negative though.
>>
>>26606218
>where you can actually have a DECENT conversation without getting drowned out by shit jokes or some retard posting an owl?

unicorns dont exist anon

>>26606232
not going to bother defending /vp/, its shit for its own reasons, but current /v/ its like a combination of the worst of tumblr, reddit and payed "publicist"/shills this last thing has been proven multiple times
>>
>>26606428
>gamefaq
>not autistic
pick one
>>
>>26606441
I already said Leddit is shite. The way the whole website is structured is a popularity contest and if a thread is more than an hour old, it's dead. Also I can't stand Reddit's community.
>>
File: 1453378469931.jpg (85KB, 933x590px) Image search: [Google]
1453378469931.jpg
85KB, 933x590px
>>26606483
You only go to neogaf if you want to turn insane
>>
>>26606441
Reddit is absolutely horrible for discussion. It works for sharing ideas but not actually discussing them.
>>
You got a pretty foul mouth.
>>
>>26606563
So is 4chan. It's a bump system, when people lose interest is dead.
>>
>>26606614
Reddit is great for lurkers, as its voting system filters out the shitposts (to an extent). But if you want any actually discussion it's essentially a popularity contest.
>>
>>26606594
holy fuck
>>
>>26606594
You can so easily tell a nintendrone /v/edditor made this image.
>>
File: 1436086221571.gif (4MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1436086221571.gif
4MB, 320x240px
>>26606594
the fuck half of those things mean
>>
>>26606630
Yeah but reddit's threads die out way faster, especially since /vp/ is a relatively quite board. I'm more talking about it's voting system, which means that if you didn't post within the first few minutes of the thread being posted and didn't post with some LeEpic Joke you don't get a word in edgewise
>>
Pokejungle
>>
>>26606623
>Posting on 4chan
>Complaining about foul mouths
>>
>>26606218
Fuck no, Pokemon is a popular game that has existed for 20 years now so it attracts a whole bunch of shit from a whole bunch of different groups that entered and left the fray at different points.

That just creates a whole bunch of conflicting opinions that people may or may not like.
>>
>>26606671
Both Reddit and 4chan are complete shit and different ways. And I find it laughable when someone from either site tries to claim superiority.
>>
>>26606659
>say nintendrone did this
>super mario all-stars is a truly horrible remake
>complain abut only 4 black characters in smash
>earthbound is a terrible game
>link as a gerudo woman
>unfair reviews on knack
wait, you're baiting?
>>
>>26606483
>It's filled with nintendrones
When'd it change from Sonyggerville?
>>
http://www.pokecommunity.com/index.php
Pretty big
>>
>>26606725
Pokecommunity is still big? I thought it died out ages ago?
>>
>>26606757
I don't know. I don't browse it but it seems big.
>>
>>26606623
...he said "shit" twice

This HAS to be some new form of bait
>>
>>26606218
>do you know where can i have an intelligent adult discussion about a children's game?
no such place exists
>>
>>26606708
The point of the image is to show how terrible the posts are, don't be stupid.
The posts themselves aren't nintendrones obviously, but a butthurt nintendrone just had to make an image to show how "stupid" Neogaf is.
>>
>>26607081
>but a butthurt nintendrone just had to make an image to show how "stupid" Neogaf is.
Butthurt about what exactly?
Hell there's more there to anger a sonygger than a Nintendrone.
>>
>>26607320
It's quite clearly made by a nintendrone trying to show that neoGAF is filled with dumb sonyggers. Since the image is consists of ridiculous SJW complaints about nintendo as well as calling some of their most praised games like Earthboud terrible. But still defending/praising valid sony complaints like the vita's lack of games.

I don't visit NeoGAF so I have no idea if it's actually filled with nintendrones or sonyggers, but they guy that made the picture was compiling threads made by sonyggers.
>>
>>26607679
I thought sonyggers were mad at the vita mostly having weeb games
>>
>>26606218
i haven't had a thoughtful pokemon discussion on here ever since pokemon general stopped being a thing

what the fuck are you even talking about?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.