[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since syncro will most likely give a mega evolution boost to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (557KB, 646x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557KB, 646x375px
How do you think this would change the meta? I'm talking all 800+ Pokemon with mega stat boosts
>>
Won't change anything. Good pokemon get better, shit pokemon are still shittier than good pokemon.
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 400x225px
>my parabro will become viable
>then not because everyone else got the boost
>>
>>26605626
It means everyone will be able to use at least one of their favorite shitmon, I like it.

But if it works on almost any Pokémon, does this mean we won't get mega design anymore?
>>
>>26605641
Not always true
looks at mawile and kangas
both NU pokemon with megas that are ubers
abilities and where their stats increase is important
>>
Since synchro isn't confirmed whatsoever I will kindly tell you to go fuck yourself OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
>>26605675
It's pretty much confirmed you faggot
>>
>>26605674
I doubt they will give every single pokemon a new ability and typing with their synchro boost. It'll most likely just be +100 stats. Which if it's that case, it won't be changing anything.
>>
>>26605667
I feel like if it were true
then they would probably get pretty lazy with it
so designs lacking along with better increasing stat distribution lacking
>>
>>26605690
Every mega only gets +100 stats
its where they are places is whats important
if they screw the ability that changes things too
>>
>>26605689
Provide absolute proof or stop posting faggot.
>>
>all 800+ Pokemon
Wouldn't it be something like mega evos where only a select few can do this?
>>
File: image.png (361KB, 580x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
361KB, 580x424px
>>26605722
Nope, it involves the bond between pokmeon that can't mega evolve. It also works on every pokmeon in Pokken and even nfe pokes pic related
>>26605717
Check out Pokken gameplay and pic related
>>
>>26605722
It will if it's real. If everyone gets the same boost then no one does.
>>
>>26605755
>using serebii tweets as proof
>using features from a spin off series as proof
I thought you'd do better than this but nope, you just want to reach.
>>
>>26605755
>spin off shit
>relevant
>>
>>26605755
So, what about that fancy new Capture Styler they've been hyping in Rangers?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 250x317px
>>26605780
>>26605779
Alright faggots, what do you think this braclet is for then?
>>
>>26605813
Obviously mega evolution or the new pokegear variant you idiot. You are one dense motherfucker.
>>
>>26605826
>It looks nothing like a mega braclet
> It looks like a synergy stone
> It has no screen

I smell the denial
>>
>>26605853
Regardless, synchro has not been officially confirmed. And until it has, stay mad.
>>
>>26605813
Not for synchro since according to the anime you don't need any special devices to activate it (muh power of friendship).
>>
My theory for how the Synergy stone is going to work is, like Pokken, each pokemon gets a 'gauge' in battle that maybe works similar to how it does in Pokken; where it increases the more damage they deal. I assume when that gauge is full the Pokemon gets a stat boost, and/or mega evolves depending on if it can or not.

As for mega evolution as it is now, I can see them retconning the mega ring in favor of this format, it makes mega evolving a reward instead of allowing people to spam the shit out of it like they used to be able to. As for how it works in meta, I don't fucking know, I'm a filthy casual. I guess its better than how it used to be.
>>
>>26605938
I like this
>>
So to those people saying that this bracelet is not anything special, consider the following:

The Mega DNA symbol thing is in the Japanese logos for XY. These Diamond objects are in the Japanese logos for SM in a similar fashion. If this is not something similar to Mega Evolution, then it is odd that they have marketed it in the exact same way.
>>
>>26605755
Synchro is not Synergy, dumbass
>>
>>26605813
Fashion.
>>
>>26605853
>It looks nothing like a mega braclet
Actually it looks a lot like the one from ORAS
>>
>>26606030
What I meant was the stone at the center. They look nothing alike
>>
>>26605626
wont change, because shitmons will still have shit abilities and movepools
>>
File: image.png (487KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487KB, 640x1136px
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.