[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw we get new SM info AGAIN in just 3 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 22

File: wat.png (494KB, 851x478px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
494KB, 851x478px
>mfw we get new SM info AGAIN in just 3 days
>>
>>26599082
From what? Isn't that LINE thing just about that one event in Japan?
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 1024x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1024x604px
>>26599082
And even more in 10

And even MORE in 12
>>
>>26599082
But the earliest Corocoro will leak isn't until Saturday. Not that they'll show anything, but at least E3 will be a couple of days after.
>>
>>26599104
Masuda is attending the Japan Expo on June 7th, which I guess would technically be Monday. But last time he was there, he revealed Honedge. He could potentially reveal the Dog and Woodpecker there since they wasn't shown in the recent trailer
>>
>>26599129
Isn't it JULY 7th?
>>
>>26599129

Alola apparently has "lots of rare Pokemon" so maybe he'll reveal one if there's 100+, but I don't know otherwise, especially with E3 around the corner.
>>
>>26599082
>>26599129
Thats in July not June
>>
>>26599142
Just checked, and yeah...my mistake

But hey, at least we got E3 and maybe Corocoro if we're lucky
>>
>>26599115
>>
>>26599125
>Waiiting for CoroCoro

CoroCoro will just have the contents of June 2 video and more clickbait announcements in magazine form
>>
>>26599115
Why both? Isn't SM only on the first day?
>>
>>26599337
no it won't
>>
>>26599337
This unfortunately
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x137px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x137px
>>26599351
Nope
>>
>>26599337
Somewhat this.
I suspect it'll pretty much just cover what was shown on the 2nd, but may have one very minor detail, like how their video last time had that new pokemon in the corner, or pokemon sunday/whatever had the HP bar.
It certainly won't have whatever is shown at E3 because it should be going on shelves right as E3 is happening.
>>
>>26599353
Yes it will. CoroCoro is yet to reveal anything noteworthy in Gen 7. Their greatest achievement was cross-promoting the May video and even then they left the wording ambiguous enough that people would still expect something from the next issue.

Next issue will just have Solgaleo and Lunala plastered over a double spread, and then a promisse of the "GREATEST SCOOP SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE" for next month where they'll cover whatever gets revealed on E3
>>
CoroCoro did promise a Sun/Moon exclusive, which may also be related to their protagonist.

Still, an exclusive is an exclusive.
>>
File: tomhanks.gif (590KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
tomhanks.gif
590KB, 294x233px
>>26599353
>>26599510
>People still think Corocoro isn't on it's death bed yet
>>
oh god are we going to have another month where people claim CoroCoro lied to us even though they never promised anything?
>>
>>26599384
>>26599540
How new are you fags? CoroCoro didn't reveal shit the months XY and ORAS were revealed either. Sun and Moon had only been announced before last month because of
>muh 20th anniversary
of course there wasn't anything before then. Plus while f it wasn't in the actual magazine CoroCoro even revealed more than with XY and ORAS because of the dog video.
>>
>>26599716
Don't be dumb, it's dead, this was the second month in a row they did their monthly info blowout 2 weeks before magazine release. At some point it will probaby have some exclusives, but it's not a major source anymore
>>
>>26599695
No we'll just have another month of people calling CoroCoro out on their purposely misleading titles and semantic autists arguing against that
>>
>>26599731
I really hope this is supposed to be bait. CoroCoro info leaked two days after the Sun and Moon news and the official release date was less than a week after it. Two is a way longer period of time before it comes out. Not to mention we already know were getting more news at E3 if CoroCoro shows news from anything it's that, and CoroCoro is coming out first.
>>
corocoro aint leaking shit delusion fags
>>
>>26599769
Corocoro isn't going to have information from an E3 event that'll be going on after its already on the shelves.
>>
>>26599716
>arguing with underaged newfags
Don't bother.

corocoro said their info was a scoop. Japan already got the info we got so they'll be showing something knew, anyone that says different on here is just retarded.
>>
>>26599807
Oh yeah I remember their last SCOOP OF THE CENTURY, artwork of the boxes with a major lens flare effect plastered all over it so you couldn't see shit

It's obvious Pokémon is pushing more and more toward global marketing, and CoroCoro is simply unable to be part of that, being a japanese ads magazine. We know SM is a thing for 4 months, and for both Gen 5 and Gen 6 CoroCoro had already revealed things by the 4 month. Not for Gen 7, but the again earlier gens didn't have this sort of video promotions
>>
>>26599825
>their last scoop of the century.
They never said this, why are you lying now? Unless you're an idiot and actually think this is what they said, when multiple sources have said otherwise.

Learn some Japanese, faggot.
>>
>>26599800
Jesus Christ just fucking check Serebii before you start spewing your retarded bullshit.

>>26599807
I know I shouldn't, but they just make it so fucking easy.
>>
>>26599844
>comparing Gen 6 pre.hype with Gen 7 pre-hype

SM hype is being played very differentely, with CoroCoro having nothing but intentionally misleading """""""announcements"""""""" and calling "SCOOP OF THE CENTURY" to whatever information they rehash from the videos on Youtube channel
>>
>>26599825
>>26599855
Cool backtracking. it's clear you're baiting at this point that or severely retarded. Either way keep at it anon I'm sure if you force it hard enough
>SCOOP OF THE CENTURY
will be the next hot meme.
>>
File: 1464934331526.jpg (36KB, 364x275px) Image search: [Google]
1464934331526.jpg
36KB, 364x275px
>>26599159
>>26599129
>off by an entire month
>>
>>26599384
SM will be an international release and all major announcements will be on official websites or youtube. Corocoro will mean nothing this leak season
>>
File: sticker,375x360.u2.png (44KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
sticker,375x360.u2.png
44KB, 375x360px
>>26599948
Yea just like how it meant nothing when XY and ORAS released internationally. Good Job summerfag, here's your gold star.
>>
>>26599948
Look, I think Corocoro won't have E3 news (though it may have minor exclusive news), but where the fuck were you for XY and ORAS?
>>
>>26599337
I implied in the spoiler text that I wasn't excited for Corocoro.
>>
File: 1429822953575.jpg (132KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1429822953575.jpg
132KB, 960x960px
>>26599875
Holy shit, are you seriously this dense?

Corocoro has been a reliable source of NEW information. As of late, however, they've been unable to give us anything noteworthy that hasn't already been revealed in trailers or announcements from Nintendo or Game Freak.

They only have 5 more issues that they can give us that will give any form of substance. And by then, we'll already know the bulk of what we'll be getting either at E3 or a Pokemon Direct of some sort.
>>
>>26600070
False advertising at its finest, huh? Why did they even bother to claim themselves as the number one source of SM information if they weren't even going to put any effort in apart from Magearna?
>>
>>26599807
>>26599844
Holy fuck you guys are retarded. Coming to the logical conclusion that corocoro isn't a big deal anymore doesn't make you a newfag, it just means you have a brain.
>>
>>26600091
they never claimed that

http://pokejungle.net/2016/05/13/june-corocoro-correcting-misinformation/
>>
>>26599373
>people actually thought Nintendo were only showing Zelda
I'm looking forward to that Pokemon special. Can't believe E3 is so close again.
>>
File: 1456552655637.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1456552655637.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>26600070
>>26600097
>underage newfags still making dumbass comments

Holy shit just shut the fuck up about things you can't understand. There is the same amount of issues between Sun and Moon reveal and release as there were between ORAS', and oh right it was the main source of information. Sun and Moon were only announced in February, no shit CoroCoro wasn't going to be where the game was first revealed like B/W with there now being worldwide releases. I could have told you that right after the game was announced. And no, we're not going to get info from E3 first. They aren't going to cover month old information, E3 is going to be covering CoroCoro.

Non of you are even giving proof of your retarded "CoroCoro is dead" theory. I've given a ton of evidence on how it's wrong, but of course fuckers will hang on to there delusions. At least I don't have to wait long for you shitters to get BTFO.
>>
>>26600172
There have been 3 CoroCoro issues so far where they could have 'revealed' something, yet they've revealed nothing new so far.

TPCi have been closing the gap on official reveals since the XY run-up. During ORAS they announced stuff on the same day CC was on the shelves. It just happened CC had already leaked.

I'm not saying "CoroCoro is dead" but clearly the importance is less than it has been in the past.
>>
>>26600172
>I've given a ton of evidence on how it's wrong
You gotta be shitting me, the only evidence here is that Sun/Moon's schedule has already broken the old pattern two months in a row, on top of corocoro having zero reveals since February

And don't get too confident that E3 will even have anything significant, there's a reason Nintendo is basically making it a Zelda event, it might just be a demo with the first real-time gameplay but no major reveals alongside it
>>
>>26599373

>We get a treehouse Livestream and Pokemon Special

Nice
>>
>>26600809
>There have been 3 CoroCoro issues so far where they could have 'revealed' something

No there hasn't. I explained this already. If you read through the thread you would know.

>>26600986
>the only evidence here is that Sun/Moon's schedule has already broken the old pattern two months in a row

No it hasn't. The announcement and reveal being separate broke the pattern not CoroCoro

> top of corocoro having zero reveals since February

Not true. Magearna's typing.

>And don't get too confident that E3 will even have anything significant

Already confirmed that there is new information and developer stories on top of the demo. Plus even more information on the 16th. You're just showing the lack of knowledge you have of what's even going on.
>>
>>26601062
>The announcement and reveal being separate broke the pattern not CoroCoro
what?

The pattern we're talking about here is major information being revealed for two months without any sign of corocoro. This is unprecedented, both XY and ORAS had corocoro reveals immediately. Magearna's type was movie news, not game news, it hasn't even been properly announced for S/M with official art and screenshots yet

Also no they did not specify exactly what information the S/M segment at E3 will have other than it will be featured on the treehouse, it could be anything small or large
>>
>>26600070
>Corocoro has been a reliable source of NEW information.
You're kidding right.
Corocoro more often than not parrots information we've already seen in trailers and what not instead of actually giving us new information. Is this literally your first time following leaks?
>>
>>26601662
You literally haven't read the rest of the thread. shut the fuck up.

CoroCoro hasn't even released this month. You can't fucking saying "two months without any sign of corocoro". Sun and Moon were only announced in February and were revealed in May. XY and ORAS' announcement and reveal both happened at the same time, and guess what CoroCoro didn't have shit in it those two months. So no CoroCoro didn't start revealing stuff for XY and ORAS immediately, it wasn't until the month after. It'll be the same fucking shit for this.

>Magearna's type was movie news
So was fucking Magearna. You're the one who said there wasn't a reveal in CoroCoro since February. And if anything Magearna's typing has more to do with the games than it does the movie.

>no they did not specify exactly what information the S/M segment at E3 will have other than it will be featured on the treehouse
further proving yourself at dumb shit who doesn't know what they're talking about. It's literally in the thread >>26599373 just bringing us back to the fact that if you had read most the thread I wouldn't need to be explaining this all to you.
>>
>>26601704
I distinctively remember seeing the majority of Kalos Pokemon for the first time in CoroCoro. They revealed the artwork for the XY/ORAS PCs, gym leaders and Team Aqua and Magma

Half the mega evolutions were revealed through CoroCoro. Hell, that's the first place they debuted. Swampert, Sceptile and Diancie all had their Megas shown for the first time in CoroCoro. I remember my reaction as I sat in my car and saw a leaked scan of Mega Pidgeot, Mega Beedrill ans Soaring.

They've been a constant source of brand new information that gets officially announced shortly after. Just not for gen 7.
>>
File: IMG_20160603_185942.jpg (37KB, 364x275px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160603_185942.jpg
37KB, 364x275px
>>26599082
Oooohh yeah!!!!!!
>>
>>26601840
>Just not for gen 7
kill yourself
>>
>>26601704
That's blatantly wrong. For gen VI corocoro usually leaked before trailers and shit were uploaded, so they did bring the news. Before that when the games released in Japan first they were basically the only good source with trailers and official site updates being scarce.

But it looks like TPCi will try to publish the trailers and other digital announcements before corocoro this time around, which means it will be parroting information from now on.
>>
>>26601822
Why do you think it's not important that Corocoro hasn't released this month yet? It's not the month that matters, it's the fact that they've made 2 info blowouts on their own terms without it, which has never happened

>XY and ORAS' announcement and reveal both happened at the same time, and guess what CoroCoro didn't have shit in it those two months
For XY, the first issue right after the direct had new info on the legendaries, and ORAS's real reveal came a month later in June. SM hasn't even had anything small like that. But this is seriously not important, you're completely oblivious to the change they've decided to take in how they announce their news.

>And if anything Magearna's typing has more to do with the games than it does the movie
Doesn't matter. It was in corocoro's movie segment, with movie art instead of Sugimori art, and done as movie news on the official site.

>serebii's wording
>source
no thanks, give me Nintendo's own words from an official source
>>
>>26599373
Can't wait to get 5% new content repeated 20 times throughout several hours. TREEHOUSE IS SO GREAT :D
>>
>>26599825
>Oh yeah I remember their last SCOOP OF THE CENTURY, artwork of the boxes with a major lens flare effect plastered all over it so you couldn't see shit
They never said that.

For that issue, they promised that features on Sun & Moon in the magazine would begin.
>>
>>26601822
why are you so mad friend?
>>
>>26602682
And they lied. Blank 3DS boxes is not a "feature".
>>
File: 50Keks.png (150KB, 321x384px) Image search: [Google]
50Keks.png
150KB, 321x384px
>>26600172
>None of you are even giving proof of your retarded "CoroCoro is dead" theory.

We haven't gotten any information from them that isn't something we haven't heard from Nintendo/Game Freak already. That's literally proof in and of itself.

Where do you think these "Insider scoop" memes even came from?
>>
>>26605018
>monthly magazine
>one issue that could have had info so far
wow, such a pattern
>>
File: 1439861653234.png (344KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439861653234.png
344KB, 1000x1000px
>>26605042
>March says next issue will begin
>April shows forgetable screens of "Box Art" and "infiltrating Game Freak HQ" to obtain them
>May shows more screens of the upcoming Movie and literally nothing on SM
>CoroCoro also goes on to basically re-post the trailer shown that month on their website to make up for no fucking SM exclusive coverage
>none of this is indicative of them not being dead

And the worst part is that their next issue will be damage control by spewing whatever Nintendo says at E3. Or even worse: saying that there will be SM coverage at E3 and to wait for something new for next month's issue!
>>
>>26602111
>Why do you think it's not important that Corocoro hasn't released this month yet?
I'm not the one who brought it up. Stop saying stupid shit then claiming I said it when I tell you how it's wrong.

>the fact that they've made 2 info blowouts on their own terms without it, which has never happened

Yes it has. September 2013 had a Pokemon Direct then had the usual CoroCoro blowout.

>the first issue right after the direct had new info on the legendaries
Yea heights and weights sure is some great new info. I can't wait for you to hold onto this has the whole basis of your argument.

>ORAS's real reveal came a month later in June
Covers and the first footage came in May so no.

>Doesn't matter. It was in corocoro's movie segment
Once again I didn't make this point. You did then turned it around on me when I proved you wrong.

>no thanks, give me Nintendo's own words from an official source
Find it yourself. Serebii words shit correctly. I bet you're one of those faggots who thought Pokenchi would have news in April then claimed they lied when they didn't.

>>26602691
>foul language=mad
okay.

>>26605018
Explained this shit a thousand times in the thread already I'm not doing it again.

>>26605172
>next issue will be damage control by spewing whatever Nintendo says at E3
And the next issue will leak before E3.
>>
File: 1429658038847.jpg (9KB, 157x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429658038847.jpg
9KB, 157x200px
>>26606064
>being this much of a denialfag

Holy shit we've come full circle.
>>
>>26606202
>Proved every single point about CoroCoro being dead wrong
>denialfag
Yep I'm definitely the denialfag. Definitely not all the retards pulling made up shit out their asses.
>>
>>26606064
>September 2013
>one month before XY released
the point is that SM's first 2 rounds of information have been independent, not just any month

if you really can't figure out why that's a huge indication that corocoro isn't a big news source anymore then you can't really be helped, I guess you'll learn this month
>>
File: 8iYIzTi.gif (1003KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
8iYIzTi.gif
1003KB, 400x400px
>>26606275
>still being this assblasted
>"MY MOM TOLD ME I'M ALWAYS RIGHT, SO THERE!" logic

Yet everything you've said in this thread either had to do in relation to X/Y, OR/AS, or anything before them.

Maybe if you stopped living in the past, you'd notice this.
>>
>>26606310
>the point is that SM's first 2 rounds of information have been independent, not just any month
Except that wasn't even the point you were trying to make. The initial reveal month has never had anything since the worldwide releases started. All you're saying is that there can't be two major info drops in a month. Which is clearly wrong, and is already confirmed to be happening this month. The news on the 2nd literally meant the same for us getting news at E3 as it does CoroCoro. Which is absolutely nothing.

>>26606322
>Things change because I said so
You're using the exact logic you're saying I'm using. Come up with some actual evidence then try again. It's not like you can come up with anything I haven't already debunked.
>>
File: CM3djoDUAAEUq3X.jpg (38KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
CM3djoDUAAEUq3X.jpg
38KB, 480x515px
>>26599104
>>26599115
>mfw the whole pokedex is shown with an exception of like 2 shitmon and a few event legendaries like in XY
>>
File: HRRRRRRRR.gif (214KB, 274x249px) Image search: [Google]
HRRRRRRRR.gif
214KB, 274x249px
>>26606704
>actual evidence appears left and right
>straight up denies it as legitimate because it goes against everything he believes

How about you stop sucking on CoroCoro's massive schlong for a second to realize how stupid you sound.

>January 2013: X/Y revealed, and CoroCoro is already knee-deep in info
>February, Sylveon revealed in CoroCoro before Game Freak's reveal
>March was a filler entry
>April showcased Mega Mewtwo in a recap alongside its movie debut
>May gave more details on Kalos. Game Freak, as usual, followed up afterwards.
>June gives more 'mons. Game Freak repeats.
>July repeats June
>August repeats June

This process basically continues up to release.

What have we gotten?

>"Hey guys, um, Sun and Moon are a thing. We're gonna start stuff next month!"
>"Hey guys, CoroCoro again. We snuck into GF HQ and got some cool snapshots of ourselves looking stealthy and shit, because they've got a restraining order on us and we aren't technically allowed back in there because of how we release our magazines."
>"Hey guys, we've got some news for you! I mean, we DO, but we DON'T. It's stuff Game Freak has already told you about."

We're just going to get movie information this month. Stop fucking joking yourself if you think otherwise.
>>
>>26599082

>e-celebs
>>
since this thread has derailed into arguing that's hard to sift though, can I request someone post the exact dates that sources claiming to be releasing new SM news are?
>>
>>26600172
Corocoro is technically dead to a lot of people. Not really because it isn't giving information on SM, but because it isn't giving information on SM.

We've had a lot of information spoon-fed to us in the past from CoroCoro because of the fact that Game Freak always delayed the games for non Japanese countries. Now that they're more or less being released on a global scale on launch day, CoroCoro has actually lost a lot of its gusto as a result, both as a source of information and as a media outlet.

It's there and it'll still give us info, but don't expect it to actually give us something new when Game Freak has small minute and a half videos ready for us. You'll only disappoint yourself by riling yourself up trying to defend "their honor" when they fail to give you what you want.
>>
File: 1437330802994.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1437330802994.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>26606979
If there is actual evidence then why don't you actually show instead of just shit slinging insults.

>January 2013
>knee-deep in info
You don't even know what it was. The only new info were the height and weight of the box legends. Far from being knee deep in info.

Also June has been when CoroCoro has dropped the first huge news blowout for both XY and ORAS after the initial reveals. No reason to believe it won't be the same for Sun and Moon.

You really know fuck all about what you're talking about, and are just using the same flawed arguments as others. I hope you continue though. It'll just make my dick so much harder when you faggots get BTFO.
>>
>>26607090
June 14th is the E3 Treehouse stream

Masuda (I think) will be going to the Japan Expo in Paris on July 7th
>>
File: 8394299676_a027dd2d3a.jpg (120KB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
8394299676_a027dd2d3a.jpg
120KB, 425x500px
>>26607380
Anon, I really feel bad for you. Truly I do.

Not just for the fact that you've had to deal with all these fags, but that you're also going to be let down when June's issue of CoroCoro comes out.

Worst case scenario for you right now? Nintendo and Game Freak do a worldwide showing from E3. It would completely mitigate any reason for CoroCoro to print a Pokemon article that isn't movie-related.
>>
>>26607105

Not denying CoroCoro has changed only how incredibly flawed and inaccurate the assumption of it not having new info. Also CoroCoro wasn't meant to be the first place of information during XY or ORAS. The minute long videos were released along side CoroCoro during both of them. If GameFreak cared they could have started releasing them earlier before CoroCoro leaked then, and there is no prove that they plan on doing that now.

>>26607486
>Nintendo and Game Freak do a worldwide showing from E3. It would completely mitigate any reason for CoroCoro to print a Pokemon article that isn't movie-related.

Maybe so, but since they had all the E3 info for XY and ORAS in CoroCoro I doubt it. And even on the off chance CoroCoro doesn't have anything but movie info I wouldn't be all that disappointed since we'd just get the info from E3 a few days later.
>>
>>26599129
So if the dog wasn't shown in the trailer, why was its first appearance in that very same trailer?
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.