[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Burst Evolution confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1464899520439s.jpg (5KB, 109x250px) Image search: [Google]
1464899520439s.jpg
5KB, 109x250px
It's going to happen you disgusting, whiny, entitled pokefaggots.

Just deal with it like how your mommas deal with the wage gap, misogyny and domestic abuse.
>>
>It's ANOTHER bait thread episode
I hope things get better for you Anon.
>>
>>26592115
You need the hope more than me.
You're a Pokemon fanboy after all.
>>
>>26592095
>Burst Evolution
>Not understanding that that is a complete failure of a manga and that they would never use a concept like that in the main series.
>>
>>26592095
Never read the manga before, but from what i see in the anime and what Greninja is going through i fully approve this concept and it sounds fundamentally more like pokemon than what mega evolution does.

Burst/Synchro evolution will be a feature that throws me straight out if the games if the trainer merges body with the pokemon completely.

But tuning into each others minds and becoming stronger together in a pinch like ash-greninja, is a beautiful idea which for a long time has been a vague idea in pokémon.
>>
File: Westwood_Slowpoke_Amnesia.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Westwood_Slowpoke_Amnesia.png
1MB, 1174x881px
But wage gap isn't real, misogyny is minimal in a secular society and domestic abuse also happens to men. So according to himself I don't have to deal with this at all, neither does my mother.
>>
>Burst Evolution

But that was XY. This time it won't be reminiscent of anything from Digimon.
>>
There is zero evidence for Burst evolution.
The crystals in the titles are probably synergy stones, like the ones in Pokken Tournament. Ash greninja is also completely different from burst evolution because he doesn't merge with Ash's body.
>>
>>26592516
What if the current animé way is the new concept for burst evolution?
>>
>>26592585
If that's what they decide to call it then whatever, but it's still completely different from the manga.
>>
>>26592330
Insha'Allah, they'll use it.
>>
>>26592516
Those crystals are from the burst manga.
>>
>>26592400
You're a Pokemon fan and supposed to blindly love the franchise like every Pokemon fan does, regardless of what concept they come up with.
>>
>>26592861
True, if there's an in-game feature i don't like i just neglect it's existence.

Just like that fucking rotomdex.
If there's no option to turn it off, i WILL ask all of 4chan to attack masudas twitter asking for a patch including that option. (/○×○)/
>>
>>26592790
Oh wow, you're using that in a right context. Either you're an Arab, know the language or Islam is in your blood (as in the Malay people in Malaysia).
>>
>>26592585
Ash doesn't use an evolution trinket to evolve Greninja though, so your theory is shit.
>>
>>26593867
Roflmao xD
>>
>>26592095
But my mother doesn't have deal with any of those things.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.