[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, yesterday >Friend and I talking about the new trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>be me, yesterday
>Friend and I talking about the new trailer for Sun/Moon
>Talking about things we want in the game
>"I just want a cool rival, that's all."
>Friend says:
>"I want a third version"
>Third version
>The games aren't even out yet.
>ask why
>"Well you know back in Emerald, you could get all three legends, I want that."
>"Okay, what do you think it would e'be called?"
>Waiting for him to say Eclipse
>"Uh i don't know, Pokémon Earth, maybe?"
>P-Pokemon Earth?
>WhatTheFuck.rar
>Ask why
>"Cuz you know, First the Sun, closest to the sun is the Moon, and closest to that is the Earth"
>"I, uh..."
>Can't say anything.
>Trying not to laugh at this retard
>mfw
>>
>>26586767
You need to be 18+ to post here.
>>
File: BouncyL.gif (14KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
BouncyL.gif
14KB, 50x50px
zygarde is sorta earthy senpai
>>
>>26586767
>Pokemon eclipse
haha you're retarded
>>
Earth would be much better than Eclipse because it's actually another celestial body.

Or Mars.
>>
>>26586793
This
>>
>>26586767
That's really not that odd of a guess, fag.
>>
>>26586793
Yeah thats actually a way better name
>>
the moon is clouds though
>>
>>26586767
You need better friends. He seems like he will do nothing with his life and just drag you down
>>
>Sun
>Moon
>third should logically be Star or Galaxy or something
>cannot because Mario
>>
>>26587273

I think you're missing an important part of the story.

>first sun
>closest to the sun is the moon

The guy is a fucking idiot who probably didn't even complete high school based on that single piece of knowledge he dropped. If you don't at LEAST know the order of the planets up to Earth then theres something wrong with you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.