[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible synchro(?) discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 8

File: sun moon stone.png (417KB, 1238x832px) Image search: [Google]
sun moon stone.png
417KB, 1238x832px
Made the image tidy, seems like female got the blue one while male got orange one.

Discuss
>>
File: 1464876771723.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464876771723.webm
2MB, 640x360px
SOON
>>
>>26586637
Why are we assuming that this is some bullshit from a failed gen 5 manga instead of just different looking mega stones?
>>
>>26586646
That's some dandy megastones desu
>>
It's going to function exactly like Mega Evolution, only it will change movesets instead of typing, and state changes will be different.
>>
>>26586646
Burst Hearts came in a whole ton of shapes and sizes, so it isn't that.

However it's likely they may be Synergy Stones from Pokken, which they do actually look like.
>>
>>26586637
anybody else feels turned off about SM just because of this?
>>
>>26586730
I'm hyped but if this is another huge plot point like Mega was I'm definitely going to be turned off. That was the most annoying thing ever.

Also trying to think of how it will be possible with customization, even just between hair color/skin tone and male/female characters. That's a lot of recolors for just one Pokémon form.

I really hope this isn't in the games.
>>
>>26586730
Nope, only you.
>>
Plz no, why would anyone want this
>>
Maybe it's just a thing relating to the boxart legendaries and those bracelets are thing you need to use to summon them later in the game so you can catch it or access the area they reside in?
>>
>>26586760
It'll just be a generic aura based on your "style" in customization
>>
>>26586707
>synergy stones
Please explain
>>
>>26586637
>Orange
>>
>>26586707
>However it's likely they may be Synergy Stones from Pokken, which they do actually look like
No they don't and it's not likely at all
>>
>>26586646
People are not talking about Reburst when they talk about Synchro, this is just a logical guess from Greninjash
>>
>>26586637
Are there still people who think its will be synchro or reburst shit?

As many anons already said >>26586707
They look exactly like Synergy stones, same number of facets and even the fact that they come in a variety of plain colors.

What adds to that is that the MC doesn't have a Mega Stone, and as said in Pokken, Synergy Stones have the power to make a pokemon go through Mega Evolution.

And if it works exactly like in Pokken, even NFE or pokemons that doesn't have Mega can receive the boost, they just won't change their appearance/type/ability.

Pic related is a Synergy Stone, note that the synergy stone is only the blue crystal, since there is also a guy who uses a green synergy stone without the weird case.
>>
>>26586900
quite a lot of people have drawn comparisons with reburst
>>
File: synergy.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
synergy.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>26586909
forgot pic
>>
>>26586864
Little rhombus shaped stones used in Pokken Tournament to activate a super mode called Synergy Burst where the trainer and Pokemon are in total synchronization, enhancing the abilities of the Pokemon, and executing Mega Evolution for those capable of it. In Pokken, most trainers' stones are inside their headsets, though there was one that shined with rainbow colors clearly visible inside a broach. Reminder that SM's project name was Rainbow.
>>
File: image.gif (486KB, 477x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
486KB, 477x320px
>idiots are actually assuming a new battle mechanic just as big as Megas will be introduced only one generation later after making a huge fucking deal about Mega Evolution for 3 years
>muh GreninjAsh special snowflake
Either Ash Greninja is a teaser for the actual Mega Greninja due to the fact that it's not focusing its energy on a Mega Stone or Ash Greninja is the anime's way of showing off Protean and only Mega Evolves because of """a bond that goes beyond the normal limits"""
>>
>>26586914
You realise the synergy stone is the whole thing in the gold, not just the blue diamond right?
>>
>>26586910
Oh ? However the synchro thing that was showed in the anime is not fusion at all so I don't see how that links to REburst
>>
File: slots.png (471KB, 1238x832px) Image search: [Google]
slots.png
471KB, 1238x832px
>>26586637
Do you think it's possible we'll be able to equip more of those "synergy stones" or whatever they are?
>>
>>26586760
Clothes and hairstyle customization hasn't been confirmed for SM. We just know you can choose your skin and hair color and that's probably just GameFreak being PC about things because of their huge global audience. I'm pretty sure someone at GF, probably Masuda, said that the style customization was an exclusive feature to Kalos because it's based on Paris which is like the fashion capital of the world.

However, I really do not want Pokemon trainer fusions, and I'm not a huge fan of the whole Ash Greninja thing, so I don't think I want more of that either, but it's most likely going to be the case and they're featuring a new game mechanic in the anime first
>>
File: synergy stones.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
synergy stones.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>26586922
This three guys uses green synergy stones as brooches to hold their capes, and the girl on the lower left is using it as with the case/brooch.
>>
>>26586919
The only gen to not do some big mechanic was Gen V, and it's one of the reasons some people hate it.

And if you're talking marketing, they've dug their grave, because after that big part of XY hype most are going to expect something big every time.
>>
>>26586909
> And if it works exactly like in Pokken, even NFE or pokemons that doesn't have Mega can receive the boost, they just won't change their appearance/type/ability.

Well, that would be interesting. I remember these bracalets of Super Mystery Dungeon with a weird megastone. The function would be the same.
>>
>>26586922
The synergy stones are just the crystals they keep it a brooch.
>>
>>26586939
>>26586637
It looks very likely looking at them, the only thing is that the watch ones are much smaller.

>>26586932
Shit, never noticed those openings. Maybe it will hold the gym badges?
>>
File: 0.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>26586939
>>26586914
This one is the corrupted synergy stone. Notice that the stone is just the crystal inside, and it is a bit more "squarey".
>>
Megas can hold other item now. The new bracelet is where you keep all tour mega stones.
>>
>>26586932
Insert some shit maybe to power up more?
>>
I wonder if the different colors mean different things. how many colors are there?
yellow and blue in SM
green in pokken
whatever the color is of the one in the staff, in the magearna movie.
>>
It's a badge holder you mongs
>>
>>26589080
>not having a case in your bag like a normal person
>>
>>26586642
>double helix
>tfw it's called DNA Evolution
>>
>>26589164
>Not flashing your badges at every scrub trainer you pass
>>
>>26589080
Why would they put the badge holder in the Japenese logo?
>>
If you need a device to change your pokemons form its not synchro. Ash doesn't need anything to do his shenanigans.
>>
>>26586922
>Your synergy stone in this brooch
Uhh anon?
>>
>>26589204
Decoration. If it's so important, why isn't it in the localized logos?
>>
>>26586642
Any webm with them already synchronized? I don't watch the anime, I want to know how it looks like.
>>
>>26586932
>6 additional slots around the bracelet
>7 total stone slots
>7 colors in a rainbow
god fucking damn it those cheeky bastards always sneak things in and think they are smart.
>>
>>26589307
I count 7 additional slots
>>
>>26586909
This guy gets it
>>
>>26589318
There's only six anon, three on each side. What you're looking at might be some kind of latch keeping it on their wrist
>>
>>26589318
If you are counting the bottom is not indented and it's circular. It's just a visual pattern
>>
>>26589252
I don't know how to webm, but here you go.
https://youtu.be/y-KrqD1xc4w?t=246
>>
>>26589337
He doesn't, there's no way GF is going to make burst models and textures for every mon.
That would also be night impossible in a two year time frame.
>>
>>26589230
Because brand thing you uncultured shit, the Japanese logos for x y had the mega evolve symbol
>>
>>26586932
>Main stone on top
>3 empty spaces in each side
>total of six, number of pokémon that you can carry
Either it will be
>exclusive to some pokémon like megas or >they empty spaces for boosts/power ups like >>26589018 said or
>expendable items (use just once in battle, have to buy/get more)
>>
>>26589382
Who cares
>>
>It's the synergy stone from pokken
> any poke can synergy burst, getting a neat red aura and gaining +10 to every stat for 50 total
> if it happens to be holding the appropriote stone, it will mega evolve instead
>>
>>26589307
>>26589338
I could dig 6 gyms. This way, the gyms could be bigger and each gym leader could be a more relevant character.
>>
>>26589469
Now this I can get behind. It introduces q new mechanic while keeping mega evolution unique.
>>
>>26586642
I don't want my Pokemon "looking like me" at all. I don't mind an alternative to megas but if it means having my super cool bro looking like a fucking twat then I'm not down.
>>
>>26589211
You have honestly just saved my life.
>>
>>26589367
What the fuck is wrong with this edit?
>>
This will probably be my favorite feature in the game
>>
"Friendship" is now a complete Amie function, if it returns.

"Synchro/Synergy" gives the same benefits to any pokemon, nfe, evolved, or mega evolved during battle. While the synergy is high a pokemon can cure a status condition, endure a hit that would otherwise knock it out, crit hit easier, and avoid attacks more consistently.

A few pokemon like Greninja might get forme changes but, for the most part, all we get is an energy around the pokemon to symbolize it's synchronization with its trainer.
>>
what if, there are no badges, and we have to go around looking for the different colored stones, and what if, we cant look for pokemon in tall grass anymore, its just the qr codes... is this even pokemon any more?
>>
>>26589307
6 for your other members

1 for rotom
>>
>>26586730
You know nothing about it yet.
>>
>>26589172
>DNA
It means Deoxys?
>>
>>26594132
Deoxshit
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.