[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S JUST A TEENSY BIT TOO SMALL, INNIT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1464933923869.jpg (267KB, 757x962px) Image search: [Google]
1464933923869.jpg
267KB, 757x962px
IT'S JUST A TEENSY BIT TOO SMALL, INNIT?
>>
>>26584787
No.
>>
>>26584787
It looks the same size as Kalos or Unova version 1, just scattered as 4 islands. Its big enough for a region but i dont see anything suggesting post game, excpet for one of the fancier buildings will be the new Maison/Tower etc

So thats a bit sad
>>
>>26584787
I'm sure that there will be insane amount of dungeons and underworld Content. So what we see is a top of an iceberg. If you cut all the enemy hideouts. Dungeons, caves etc. from other Games Then all the regions are tiny as fuck and you would run them like in a minutes.
>>
It looks good to me. i love the big wilderness canyon island. I think those cloud formations down south are obscuring small islands you can visit post-league, same with that little tree island northeast
>>
>>26584868
>>26584901
Such delusion. Sigh.
Don't take me wrong: I dearly hope you guys are right, but I just can't bring myself to think like that. Games will be smaller than we think. This applies to OP images too: they look bigger than they really are. In the bottom image, you realize how fast you can walk in that zone, and it's like... a third of that island?
>>
And look How many motorboats are on this map. What if we get out own motorboat to move between the islands. And we could stop anywhere and fish pokemons. And do a coral reef diving. That would give huge Space to explore.
>>
>>26584948
i wouldn't even care if just what we see is what we get, because it looks way more beautiful than the previous games, especially following oras
>>
Nah.
There's mountainous islands, plain, unpopulated islands (most likely just lots of Pokemon and items), one city dense island, and a giant ocean. S/M won't meet my dreams of DLC regions and/or area bonus content, but it looks far from small at the base.
>>
>>26584948
The second image in OP's post actually only fits in the smaller blue rectangle in the first image. Don't be fucking retarded.
>>
How do people not see that this is the biggest region we've had so far?
Is this board retarded?
>>
>>26586042
I wouldnt say its small but the biggest? Come on...

Only becaue its split into 4 islands doesnt mean its big. The first island is very small. It has 2 towns and one city in total!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (160KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
160KB, 800x500px
This is Kalos with all the fluff taken out.
>>
>>26586055
>...
>!
Fuck off.
>>
>>26586062
How informative response. good arguments buddy
>>
>>26584787
>dat island with only one pokecenter
Trucks from concept art or really difficult dungeon-filled island?
>>
>people actually thinking that the 7th generation of Pokemon games will have the all time smallest region
>>
File: TEN PERCENT.png (801KB, 820x480px) Image search: [Google]
TEN PERCENT.png
801KB, 820x480px
Actual proportions
>>
File: 1464913031387f.jpg (133KB, 645x543px) Image search: [Google]
1464913031387f.jpg
133KB, 645x543px
>>26586057
Let's do the same with Alola
>>
>>26586136
League
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.