[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo E3 Plans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: index.png (8KB, 270x187px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 270x187px
The Treehouse is going to be streaming live Sun and Moon gameplay at E3. Article here http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/nintendo-expands-on-e3-streaming-plans/1100-5457/
>>
Wake me up on the 14th.
>>
That'll be fun. A day straight of more info and leaks. I'm having pretty good vibes about the hype season for these games which sadly I know I will enjoy much more than the actual games.
>>
>>26582432
I predict they'll play up to and including the battle with the rival battle we've already seen, and they might throw in an additional trailer alongside it, but since we just had one I'm not counting on it.
I think the most interesting thing to come from the gameplay will be, unless they go out of their way to cover it up, some OST samples.
>>
>>26582432
>streaming live Sun and Moon gameplay at E3.

Where can I see this stream when it airs?
>>
>>26582927
Youtube, Twitch, and the official Nintendo website, usually.
>>
>>26582432
>OH HERRO
>WE WORKED VERY HARD ON TEN BRANDU NEW POKEMON
>PREASE ENJOY DIS NEW INSTARRMENT OF DE POKEMON FURANCHISU
>>
>>26582493
Yea I think they'll probably only show off most of the starting town up to the first battle and very little if any after that. With commentary centering on LOOK AT THE NEW OVERWORLD GRAPHICS. From what we've seen so far; they are reusing old models for the previous generations right?
>>
>>26582493
Or they could use this as an opportunity to showcase Synergetic Evolutiion
>>
>>26582432
They will use the demo build, available after E3.
>>
>>26583393
Yeah, but that is to be expected, the main reason there's such a performance issue is because the models are way too high quality for the 3DS to handle. This points to them intending to use them for a long time.
>>
All I want is for 60 frames per second in 3D. That's all I want to see. If Smash could do it, and there's way more shit going on in that game, then why can't fucking Pokemon?
>>
>>26583527
True; I love the models a lot but I wish they would repose the flying ones.
>>
>>26583589
more detailed models
>>
>>26582432
>memehouse
>>
>Gameplay
We're bound to see glimpses of new pokemon right? They can't just play the game and not run into a single gen7 Pokemon, unless there really are only a little over 10 new pokemon.
>>
>>26583589
The models are actually a hell of a lot more detailed for the pokemon.
They clearly intended to be using these for multiple generations, including ones on the next system.
>>
>>26584222
>Four players
>Items
>Stages
>Online

No excuse
>>
>>26584273
Its simple, really, they just have to play up to and including the usual starter picking and (pseudo) rival battle, which usually happens before the first wild battle. Though that thing from last month's Japanese trailer may be discussed, at least.
>>
>>26584295
This is fucking treehouse, they'll run straight past the little deer-doggy thing without second thought, quoting a twitter meme in the process.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.