[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this kills the cosmicuck Can we finally agree that a Cosmic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Cosmic.jpg (439KB, 1914x1138px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic.jpg
439KB, 1914x1138px
>this kills the cosmicuck
Can we finally agree that a Cosmic type would be completely redundant?
>>
"Cosmic" doesn't even fucking make sense. What does that even mean?
>>
>>26580351
Space based pokes
>>
>>26580366

So Clefairy would be Fairy/Cosmic?
>>
>>26580351

English not your first language?
>>
"Cosmic" "Space" is Psychic you faggot, get over it.
>>
File: 1464799121834.jpg (34KB, 252x188px) Image search: [Google]
1464799121834.jpg
34KB, 252x188px
>>26580331
>Solgaleo isn't Cosmic/Fire
>Lunala isn't Cosmic/Dark
>>
>>26580414
"Normal" is Fairy type you faggot, get over it.
>>
>>26580331
Remember that in Japanese it is the Esper type, which are often associated with cosmic forces and occasionally, Newtypes.
>>
I mean, if you assume you aren't retyping older Pokemon of course its redundant. But what we have available right now for appropriately retyping I think is more than what Fairy had and it got it. We clearly don't need a Cosmic type as Psychic is doing just fine but assuming GF doesn't give it stupid as fuck resistances and weaknesses it wouldn't hurt.
>>
Honestly, they should have fucking done it. Solgaleo is MetagrossV2 and Lunala will crush this thing with its ghost special move. That is unless, of course, they FIX THE FUCKING STEEL TYPE. Easily the worst thing they've done in a long time.
>>
>>26580498
Steel was pretty broken, but I wouldn't have removed both its Ghost and Dark resists. Maybe just Ghost
>>
>>26580498
Or buff the Psychic type
>>
File: 1447099674227.jpg (165KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
1447099674227.jpg
165KB, 439x550px
>>26580331
>tfw I always secretly wanted a space typing

Imagine if they put in a new status effect as well that drains your pokemon of oxygen or something like that. So much wasted potential.
>>
>>26580466
Esper is literally a synonym for psychic
>>
File: 1422659737471.gif (97KB, 398x303px) Image search: [Google]
1422659737471.gif
97KB, 398x303px
>>26580331
I just realized the Pokestar Studios UFO is supposed to be a Silcoon/Cascoon
>>
>>26581804
I'm just saying there are cultural differences that 'Cosmic' supporters might not understand.
>>
>>26581849
shit
>>
>show a bunch of Pokemon that have the potential to retype their Psychic into Cosmic in the event of Cosmic being added
>somehow this means Cosmic will never ever be added
A better argument would be that Cosmic is kind of a stupid/imprecise idea. Something from space doesn't necessarily have any inherent properties.
>>
It's cool
Fuck you
No it's cool
>>
>>26581772
>Imagine if they put in a new status effect as well that drains your pokemon of oxygen or something like that.
wasted for the better
>>
>>26582574
>A better argument would be that Cosmic is kind of a stupid/imprecise idea.

While I agree on that it is a better argument per se, it is not like gamefreak has ever given a precise definition of what defines a Fairy type pokemon.

Basically any pokemon that's cute or has pretty colors can be Fairy type from what we have now, with a few of them actually having a bit of 'lore' to justify their typing (like klefki and maybe azumarill)
>>
>>26582574
In other words, "completely redundant". It doesn't make sense to retype a bunch of Psychic types into Cosmic types because Psychic is the "Cosmic" type, at least in the eyes of Gamefreak.
>>
someone do this but with Normals and Fairy
>>
>>26580392
yes
>>
>>26582678
>hey someone please do 1000 hours of photoshop so I can make a point

Stop.
>>
>>26580331
Bronzong, Metang, Claydol and Hoopa have LITERALLY nothing to do with space.
>>
>>26580410
Is it not yours?

Taking a random word doesn't mean it makes sense as a type.
>>
>>26582660
if that was the case then Blissey, Cresselia, Audino and many others would be Fairy too.
There is clearly a criteria, as obscure as it may be.
>>
>>26582668
Exactly this. The same way the Steel typing is often also meant to represent light, Psychic is meant to represent space. Solgaleo and Lunaala's typing make sense. Also
>Not boxing the legendaries.
>>
>>26582678
Normal plays by different rules from the other types in that it's about a LACK of consistent, unified themes. It has ordinary rats next to living data and fucking God. It's basically the Protista of Pokemon types.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.