[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We're going to have a 3 days of extream hype like x and y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (44KB, 640x137px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 640x137px
This is the most hyped I have been for a video game in my entire life!
>>
Well mabye 2 days

(I'm not hyped for go anymore)
>>
Bump my shitty thread
>>
>>26579321
k
>>
>>26579126
>treehouse
>>
How much new info did we get at the xy e3?
>>
>>26579854
Like around 6-8 new Pokemon and fairy types
>>
>>26579854

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsqPgs5sFE4
and for good measure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ma2CBnBlXs
>>
Im guessing they will tease a bit the first days. Then release a new 3-4 minute trailer at the end.

There should def be some new pokes. Probably the bug and a couple other early mon
>>
We'll just get most the new stuff that would be revealed from CoroCoro anyway.
>>
>>26580007
Going by the fact this is treehouse, they may play through the starter-picking portion for that introduction, and then have a new trailer at the end of the event as you said.
>>
>>26580087
should we expect anything out of CC this month?
>>
>>26580172
"stay tuned for the e3 news"
>>
>>26580172

They said they'd be giving us exclusive info so they better deliver :/
>>
File: 420XX.png (786KB, 549x775px) Image search: [Google]
420XX.png
786KB, 549x775px
>yfw They announce the Digital event out of nowhere just a day before E3
>>
>>26580172
They'll likely just cover what we got today. Maybe a few extra seconds of footage uploaded to their channel as well like last time.
>>
I miss when corocoro was hype :/
>>
>>26579887
>that moment in the stream where anti-fairy fags got absolutely, unequivocally, blown the fuck out.
also if you didn't at least believe there was going to be a new type at that point you were a moron.
>>
>>26579854
The best thing happened to the series in years.
>>
>>26581055
Why?

With this you get trailers, images in action instead of stills.

Stills are shit.
>>
>>26581055
Agreed, I liked the relative unpredictability of Corocoro leaks. If it keeps going this way, Corocoro won't be good for much of anything.
>>
>>26581055
>>26581513
How is anything different? Last month was basically Sun & Moon's reveal month. CoroCoro didn't have anything the months XY and ORAS were revealed either.
>>
>>26581584
I guess it's possible Corocoro will have news info, but it seems like they're trying to release trailers with most/all of the news before Corocoro.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.