[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Eevee in the new Pokedex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: eevee.png (329KB, 475x491px) Image search: [Google]
eevee.png
329KB, 475x491px
> Eevee in the new Pokedex
>>
(You)
>>
>>26578159
/thread
>>
File: 1464477318975.gif (3MB, 555x307px) Image search: [Google]
1464477318975.gif
3MB, 555x307px
>>26578142
Wow this screams underage
>>
>>26578211
Op is pretty retarded, but so are you.
>>
>>26578142
Are we finally going to get a dragon form? To complete the theme of Eevee's evolutions being special type.
>>
File: Hyper bouncy.gif (14KB, 50x50px) Image search: [Google]
Hyper bouncy.gif
14KB, 50x50px
I WILL CUT YOU!
>>
File: Untitled.png (462KB, 692x296px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
462KB, 692x296px
>>26578142
I made this just for you OP
>>
>>26578270
Next gen, with the exception of Gen 1, all of them have been on even-numbered gens.

Curious why they didn't just do it for XY with the whole Fairy/Dragon stuff.
>>
>>26578325
>Curious why they didn't just do it for XY with the whole Fairy/Dragon stuff.
That's something I wonder about as well, since there's normal always 2 of them when they introduce new forms for it.
>>
File: numbers_of_Pokémon.png (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
numbers_of_Pokémon.png
9KB, 240x160px
>>26578142

I'm more interested in the number of new Pokémon introduced in this generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>26578270
>Eevee's evolutions being special type
Flareon, Umbreon(though the difference is just 5 points) and Leafeon.
>>
>>26578368
I mean the typing itself, not the Pokemon stats.
>>
>>26578368
He means the types. Prior to Gen 4 every type that Eevee has (barring Fairy of course) was considered a Special Type, and Fairy would have likely fit into that category as well. Why they decided to go Physical with Flareon and Dark having a lot of Physical moves and such is an odd choice when they were both considered Special Types. Then again every Ice Pokemon.
>>
>>26578443
I wish Sylveon was a physical attacker, tired of special eeveelutions.
>>
>>26578471
I wouldn't mind seeing a counterpart to Eevee that has all the Physical Type evolutions myself. I think it'd be interesting.

Another odd thing about the Eeveelutions is that the Gen 2/4 ones lose the mane, Gen 1 and Sylveon all have a type of mane associated with them. I suppose you could argue for Leafeon in a very odd way though. Then again Jolteon is also the only one without a tail.
>>
>>26578142
nigga it would be pretty easy to edit that shit to make a convincing fake

you didn't try
>>
next eeveelutiosn are Flying and Fighting types!
>>
>>26578592
Jolteon is kinda have a hare inspiration for it's design, so it doesn't need a big tail.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.