[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 9

File: Lunaala face side.png (829KB, 1280x1577px) Image search: [Google]
Lunaala face side.png
829KB, 1280x1577px
Ghost/Psychic is a horrible typing, why did GF have to RUIN such an awesome legendary with this shit.
>>
>>26575436
They did it just to piss you off
>>
>>26575436
You are a sun idiot aren't you? Sorry, you can't make us mad about anything. Your sun lion is far, far worse. Get rekted. I pick the moon bat any day over the psychic/steel clear body lion.
>>
File: Lunara lovely.png (409KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
Lunara lovely.png
409KB, 540x511px
>>26575728
I'm not a sunfag, idiot. I love lunaala, I'm genuinely pissed at this typing, even if the lion is far worse. I just hope she get sweet moves, and what does that ability even do?
>>
>>26575436
you can always get cresselia instead baka
>>
>>26575945
It reduces the damage Lunaala takes if it's at full HP. Basically a renamed Multiscale.
>>
>>26575945
Multiscale like, you would know if you were paying attention.
>>
>>26575945
Multiscale electric boogaloo
>>
>>26575436
Was really hoping for ghost/fairy... ghost/psychic is terrible. Still, better than clear body steel/psychic :^)
>>
File: Batty lunaala.png (517KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
Batty lunaala.png
517KB, 500x727px
>>26575993
>>26576002
>>26576015
Oh, well then. This is great news!
>>
>Lunala not dark/fairy
>Solgaleo not fire/steel

How can they have the best design but the worst typing?
>>
>>26575988
They want her mom.
>>
>>26575945
>>26577936
>she

You deserved it desu waifushitters.
>>
>>26577992
The moon is considered female usually.
>>
File: Psychic Ghost.png (27KB, 1408x273px) Image search: [Google]
Psychic Ghost.png
27KB, 1408x273px
>Only two weaknesses (they're both 4x, but still)
>Two immunities
>A bad typing

Please leave
>>
>>26578031

>pursuit
>shadow sneak

lmao
>>
>>26578031
>4x damage to knock off
>Knock off does 97.5 damage with an item
>Total of 390 BP
>Knock off's distribution
>4x weakness to ghost attacks
>Shadow sneak
>Shadow ball

You should think of moves, not of bare types
>>
How is Solgaleo worse than Lunala again? Solgaleo at least isn't guaranteed to get one-shot by Sucker Punch/Knock Off the second it shows up.

>"B-B-BUT MUH MULTISCALE"
>switches in to stealth rock :^)
>
>>
bad typing and mediocre abilities only guarantee they won't be game enders like the last two boxmons

for anyone who is fixated on powercreep, this is great news
>>
>>26578106
1. nice shitposting, this is what? the seventh thread you're claiming solgaleo is better?

2. the damage going from 6% to 12% is nothing, don't act as if protect + leftovers doesn't work, and lugia is weak to stealth rock, and is considered one of the greatest walls in the game

3.desu, there's no way to know who is better, but up to now, it seems lunaala is. Lunaala has 2 immunities, 3 resistances, and while 2 4x weaknesses is bad, multiscale is always great at blocking those attacks (and again, as if other pokemon with 4x weaknesses immediatly sucked). Solgaleo's typing isn't bad, its pretty good, but its worse than lunaala, and its ability seems like garbage

4.Nice bait
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 736x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 736x420px
Not really

Wait till it's stats and move pool

Reminder that Volcorona exists and turned two garbage typings into something good

>nb4 sucker punch spammers

Might as well spam stealth rock for volcorona
>>
>>26578212
Given its ability, I figure Lunala will be defensively oriented and users will have status moves to avoid getting sucker punched.
>>
>>26578177
Gonna ignore the first and the last point cause that's just you being analpained.

>2
It's not about the sheer damage, it's about how that makes Multiscale useless. If it needs to have protect + leftovers to even have a chance of functioning then it's in a really bad way. I mean does this thing look like a wall to you? Especially with THAT typing?

>3
There isn't, but it'd take a miracle for Lunala to be salvaged. only two immunities and two resistances is horrible compared to having two 4x weaknesses, especially if one of those is Dark.

So at best, to salvage it you need leftovers + protect, on what is most likely NOT a tank. And then of course you get an easily predictable first turn to do whatever you want. Face it, it's bad.
>>
>>26578431
From what the trailer showed, it's a fast hitter and probably won't have good defenses.
>>
>>26578594
>It doesn't look like a wall
There's many pokemon with stat distributions that don't match their designs, Lunaala doesn't have to be any different.

There's also the possibility of general status moves, and that prevents sucker punch spam. If you really think weakness to dark is a dealbreaker, then you're sadly mistaken. take a look at how many pokemon are in OU with dark type weaknesses. It doesn't matter if its x4. Pokemon like ferrothorn have 4x weaknesses to their lower defenses and are still incredibly viable.

We don't have any info, and while the typing is not good, the ability and the hints its making towards its battle style make it seem like lunaala will prove to be a decent legendary.
>>
>>26578670

>legendary

>bad defenses

Pick one
>>
>>26578738
Hoopa.
>>
>>26578738

Deoxys-A
>>
>>26578765
Don't all of Deoxys' forms sans Defense have shitty defenses? Not to mention that it and Diancie have the HP of Metapod.
>>
I suppose none of us should be surprised, what with Psychic being the stand-in for "Cosmic-type", but I'm still disappointed Solgaleo wasn't Fire/Steel and Lunala wasn't Fairy/Ghost or Dark.
>>
>>26575436
>tfw /vp/ truly will complain about anything

I still love these mons, and the typings are perfectly acceptable to me
>>
>>26578816
Is Fairy/Ghost a good defensive typing? I mean, sure, it's better than Psychic/Ghost, but just how good is it?
>>
>>26575436
They made it weak to dark type because the moon is "weaker" when it isn't getting the full light of the sun to reflect. It's signature move is literally it taking in light to shoot it
>>
>>26578031
>new move exclusive that make it imune to ghost and dark for 3-5 turns
>can only be use once
>>
>>26575436
It's all a troll.

Their Primal/Mega/Synchro whatever will have different typings and better abilities.
>>
>>26578842

>Fairy/Ghost
>4x Resistant to Bug
>Immune to Dragon, Fighting, and Normal.
>2x Weak to Ghost and Steel.
>>
>>26579162
Not bad.
>>
>>26575436
>It get's multi scale
>it won't be ou
>>
File: 1464312466694.png (330KB, 900x886px) Image search: [Google]
1464312466694.png
330KB, 900x886px
>>26576052
Lunala is patrician's choice. Who gives a fuck about what tier it'll be in. The lion will always be shittier.
>>
File: 1463010722508.jpg (86KB, 775x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1463010722508.jpg
86KB, 775x1030px
I'm upset it's not Dark/Fairy or Dark/Psychic

well I'm getting Moon anyway I don't feel like playing with a Jirachi-lion
>>
I'M PHANTOM BATMAN
>>
At least it has a Multiscale-like ability to help that awful typing.
>>
>>26576086
>best design
>>
File: Lunaala hugs.png (243KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
Lunaala hugs.png
243KB, 600x390px
>>26579718
>Implying lunaala isnt the greatest legendary we've had in years

I don't know about solgaleo, but lunaala is a top ten in my book. would totally fug her
>>
It's Psychic because that's the cosmic type.
It's Ghost because it's supposed to be a vampire.
>>
>>26579837
>Ghost = vampire
>Gliscor
>All bats
>Pretty much anything relating with draining heath

Since when has pokemon made that connection?
>>
>>26579886
>>Gliscor
Scorpion.
>>All bats
Those are literal bats.
>>
I don't really give a shit about the typing, it makes enough sense conceptually and I box legends immediately anyways, so their battle prowess mean nothing to me.

>>26576086
Psychic is probably for both because of some shit like orbital forces.
>>
>>26579900
>Gliscor
its a scorpion with a vampire motif, that was why I didn't clasify them as bats, and the point was those bats are not ghost types, and they're bats, the most common vampire animal. I'm not saying swoobat had to be a vampire, it seems more like a fruit bat, but crobat and its family are much more like vampiric bats, and lack that type
>>
>>26579748
Fucking disgusting
>>
i don't expect it, but i would love if lunala & solgaleo got mega forms or something in game. xerneas & yveltal megas would probably look amazing too.
>>
File: Wha.png (224KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Wha.png
224KB, 500x500px
>>26580010
Anon, don't diss your own taste like that! its not that bad, you just need to open your eyes to true beauty
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.