[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MANY new Pokemon.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: MANY.png (369KB, 850x244px) Image search: [Google]
MANY.png
369KB, 850x244px
fewnewpokemonfags btfo
>>
File: the hype is over.jpg (71KB, 875x368px) Image search: [Google]
the hype is over.jpg
71KB, 875x368px
>>26575432
Yeah, underage kids have never seen these pokemon before
>>
>>26576247
D E L E T T H I S
>>
>>26575432
You're aware that XY were advertized the same way, right?
Many can mean 70
And that'll probably be the case since GF vowed to reduce the amount of new pokemon per gen to avoid reaching the 1,000 cap before Gen 10

Gen VI's number of new pokemon wasnt a mistake or an exception, it was the beginning ofa new pattern
>>
>>26575432
yeah, now to wait another month for them to show the dam things.
>>
>>26576247
>disregards the Hoenn Dex
>calls someone else underage
>>
>>26576290
>le 1k cap meme
FUCK OFF, take a trip or something. I can't deal with you. You get debunked every thread you make this stupid statement
>>
>>26576290
>>26578513
Explain/source?
>>
>>26576290
70 is somewhat reasonable but there shouldn't be any less than that.

Preferably the amount of new mons they introduce is closer to 100.
>>
>>26576290
>the 1,000 cap
What 1000 cap? This sounds like something you've made up
>>
>>26576290
>And that'll probably be the case since GF vowed to reduce the amount of new pokemon per gen to avoid reaching the 1,000 cap before Gen 10

What. If we've got less pokemon, blame the megas, not some shitty imaginary cap. Gen VI gave us about 50 megas. Of course, developing a mega doesn't take as much effort as making a brand new evolutionary line, but still means a new model, new animations, new abilities and different stats. If we counted megas as regular evolutions (like all the Gen IV new evos), we would have about 120 new pokemon in Gen VI.
>>
>>26579482
Every denier's assumption has been BTFO'd

>It's gonna have the Kalos starters!!!
btfo
>It's gonna be in southern kalos!!
btfo
>its gonna be in region [not hawaii]
btfo
>its only gonna have 10 new Pokemon because Masuda said so
btfo
>its only gonna be one island
btfo

Our next meme now is that it's gonna have less than 100 Pokemon which is gonna get blown the fuck out as well when the games release
>>
File: 1463393213966.gif (171KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463393213966.gif
171KB, 500x281px
>>26579689

>developing a mega doesn't take as much effort as making a brand new evolutionary line

Why do you people keep spouting this? There are a lot of mega evolutions from the general bunch that take a big enough change in appearance that justify it as no different as a good chunk of regular evolution designs. You can possibly even say that there are also actual evolutions that lack enough change and seem more like a mega evolutions instead. Though I do agree there are still some extremely drastic looks for some designs that are created, creating a mega is just about the same process as making a new pokemon. The only only thing they are truly spared from effort is basically the name because they just need to add mega to the front of the name instead of coming up with a new one.
>>
>>26579482
>>26579755
if you're going to spoonfeed an obvious newfag then at least don't spout him nonsense
>>
>>26576247
Dodou was fake, moron. Complete shoop.
>>
>>26580672
>. The only only thing they are truly spared from effort
And stat totals and general balance, since megas have a fixed power creep but also cannot hold items and thus have to be well above the power level of a regular 'mon to make up for it. Basically, they can design megas around a specific purpose or just give them shiny new toys rather than try to keep them from becoming Aegislash
>>
>>26579755
To be fair, Masuda said we would get more than 10, and with the starter evolutions, we're at 11. They could stop right now and nobody would be in the right to complain.
>>
>>26581884
Yet you clearly miss the point where it says many. 11 is literally only handful which is not many.Even then we clearly have the starters (9), legendaries (3+), boid(1+), mystery meat(dog)(1+). That already is 14+ you really think thats many you need to go take a math course.

The new dex already proves that the regional dex is going to contain around 300 pokemon. Which makes it larger then sinnohs but smalle then kalos. Which in my opinion makes me think we will be seeing somewhere between 80-120 new pokemon.
>>
>>26583135
>11 is literally only handful which is not many.

Game Freak could easily spin that as "many." I don't think they're going to have as few as 11 but you shouldn't trust marketing as fact, especially with a company with a recent track record as poor as Game Freak.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.