[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is that? Some sort of Moondial?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: moondial.jpg (49KB, 509x235px) Image search: [Google]
moondial.jpg
49KB, 509x235px
What is that?

Some sort of Moondial?
>>
>8 Panels
>One for each Gym Badge
It's the Badge Check. You stand in the middle of the platform. Once you have all eight badges, it pulls you underwater to the first UNDERWATER VICTORY ROAD
>>
>>26575088
Third legendary.
>>
>>26575115
Victory Road is the ice covered mountain nearby.
>>
>>26575115
>You stand in the middle of the platform. Once you have all eight badges, it pulls you underwater to the first UNDERWATER VICTORY ROAD
It's habbening.
>>
>>26575115
>>26575246
i dont think so. The building in the middle of the map looks like league
>>
>>26575088
......that shit looks like the thing from the second hunger games movie...
HUNGER GAMES: POKÉMON EDITION, MAKE IT HAPPEN!
>>
>>26575088
Some kind of Pokemon Stadium is what it looks like. Kind of looks like the League in Pokken Tournament.
>>
File: 1464897612023.jpg (352KB, 1864x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1464897612023.jpg
352KB, 1864x2048px
>>26575291
Look at the path through the mountains. There's a single Pokémon center at the beginning of the ice caps and after it, preceding a building that could be the League.
>>
>>26575310
It's your first day on 4chan isn't it?
I bet you're a Redditor.
>>
>>26575417
Doubtful. That looks like just some shitty turn off the snow or some shit plot. Get to the factory and do X or whatever. IMO
>>
>>26575291
And you know how to get there? Underwater
>>
>>26575417
I'm pretty sure those are two completely different mountain ranges, the big building near the walled off city seems more like a space lab or something similar more than it does a Pokemon League. The League's are always extravagant looking, that's pretty damn plain. Also if you look closely it looks like there's a way up to the lab from the city to the right with the Japanese temple, right before you actually enter the city.
>>
>>26575417
I bet that mountain is a huge fucking volcano and the league starts on the top then goes deeper to the core where the champion is
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.