[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lost hope thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1457043842926.jpg (30KB, 350x455px) Image search: [Google]
1457043842926.jpg
30KB, 350x455px
who /done/ here?

they need to really blow me the fuck away at E3 or sometime before release to spike my hype back up, because it's looking worse and worse the more I review this new info
>>
File: 1464871075050.png (477KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1464871075050.png
477KB, 640x634px
>>26570922
I feel you OP, unless something substantial happens within the next 4 months of development I'm probably not going to purchase SM
>>
They know they have a giant fanbase of late teens-adults and yet they pander to the children anyway. Why is life so cruel.
>>
>>26571101
I don't even mind the pandering, just add something for us for fucks sake. Acknowledge we exist, we're a big chunk of the fanbase. A hard mode available from the start would satisfy me and a ton of others, but they won't fucking add it. They know we'll get it regardless.
>>
>>26571147
If there was different difficulties or even a newgame+, I'd be fine with whatever other bullshit they brought.
>>
Entitled fuck
>>
What exactly were you hoping for?
>>
>>26571242
I felt like we got shown much of the same, and the main new feature we did see is a literal hand-holding Pokedex. I swear to fuck if you can't turn it off.
>>
>>26571361
Seems cool to me. Means they can make the region itself a bit more non-linear by giving the Capcom/Level-5 style dedicated help to get back on course should you wander off or stop playing for a long time rather than make it so there's only one way to go like the last two new regions.

And if they are adding a quest system, having one without a menu to keep track of everything would be fucking awful.
>>
>>26571473
heh, non-linear pokemon games past gen 2

heh
hehehehehehe
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.