[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hau: Weak starter Lillie...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lillie.png (142KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lillie.png
142KB, 500x500px
Hau: Weak starter
Lillie...
>>
File: 1440014945016.gif (715KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440014945016.gif
715KB, 400x300px
>tfw Lillie'll pick the strong starter and beat you into submission
>>
>>26567044
More than likely won't have a starter
>>
She looks like such a bitch.
>>
>>26567044
-Professor's assistant

-Not seen battling in either american or nip trailers unlike Hau

-Website specifically mentions doesn't like to fight

-Website specifically mentions her role in the story

-Really playing up the mysterious angle

Not your rival desu. Something bigger.
>>
official website says that she dislikes battling, so no starter
>>
>>26567044
She's from Kalos.
>>
>>26567389
Yeah, And I lke it
>>
>>26567416
But on the jap video they show someone used Litten. They showed the MC chose Rowlet. Hau then picked Popplio. Since the dex show us we saw three Pokemon and there is no other trainer she probably users the strong starter.
>>
>>26567499
>there is no other trainer

your o p p o s i t e g e n d e r e d rival
>>
>>26567416
Sabrina "dislikes battling" too
>>
>>26567499
Which one anon?
>>
>>26567044
RULE 34 WHEN? I NEEEEEED IT
>>
>>26567044
>>26567136
>>26567499
>>26567595
She's not shown fighting in either american or nip trailers unlike Hau and the website also describes her as not liking to fight. If she was really taking the stronger starter, that's a bad trait to have. The specification of her role in the story and playing up her mysterious angle points to something different altogether. There's no reason to put emphasis on that (especially since TPCi is not known for subtlety) if she was "oh just another rival lol"

Champion, related to championor evil team leader.
>>
>>26567543
I'll agree with you on that
>>
>>26567640
Japanese pokedex. They shown 1 own 3 seen.
Rowlet, the starter is own. Other 2 are just seen.
>>
>>26567690
>doesn't like fighting
>she picks the best match up to your mon so she can kick your ass, ending the battle quickly
>>
>>26567774
Pretty sure it'll probably just be the male/female protag depends which one you play as
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.