[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being able to take screenshots anywhere confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160602_102201.jpg (35KB, 464x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_102201.jpg
35KB, 464x261px
Being able to take screenshots anywhere confirmed?
>>
>>26566158
I'm guessing that's video chat
>>
>>26566158
Looks that way
>>
>>26566212
There is a photo camera under the video camera.
>>
>>26566212
The camer icon silly

This would be perfect for not having to take offscreen photos!
>>
Oh god, yes please.
>>
>>26566158
That looks to me like just a non-usable PC UI only meant for the introduction in the game. It has a red dot on the video icon because in the pic you're currently talking to the professor.
>>
>>26567638
I don't know, anon, three icons just for an intro? Including a settings one? It may be not screenshots but that's definitely some kind of thing for the game, maybe like the calls in gen V.
>>
>>26567812
That would imply that the minimize, enlarge and close buttons on top of the video call's window are also usable.
There's no way GF is making a micro OS for a couple gimmick features in the game.
>>
Just decorative UI for the introduction.
>>
>>26568081
No, see, that's exactly my point. The minimize, elarge and close buttins are part of the "computer screen" you're looking at, that's decoration. The other three are outside that, just floating there on the lower screen of the 3DS.
>>
>>26568672
Except that pic is clearly on the top screen, you wouldn't be able to tap the buttons there.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.