[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Final Thoughts Before Whatever the Fuck Happens Today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: puttingguntohead.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
puttingguntohead.gif
2MB, 250x188px
I think Synchro Evolutions would be a mistake, a really limited feature, and further unbalance the games if it were revealed.

If it were to exist, every 9-14 year old online will use Greninja's in the first few months even if it's not actually good.
>>
....so just like megas?
>>
>I think Mega Evolutions would be a mistake, a really limited feature, and further unbalance the games if it were revealed.

>If it were to exist, every 9-14 year old online will use Charizard's and Lucario's in the first few months even if it's not actually good.
>>
>>26563997
I can't wait for Synchro-Greninja to get banned on Smogon as well
>>
I think Steel and Dark types would be a mistake, a really limited feature, and further unbalance the games if they were revealed.

If they were to exist, every 9-14 year old online will use Steelix and Houndooms in the first few months even if they're not actually good.
>>
I wouldn't mind the feature too much, just hope the designs are good.

If I have to use it though, that's where I have a problem.
>>
What if the Synchro evos were limited to the new starters and the ones who didn't get a Mega yet?
>>
>>26563997
>playing competitive pokeymans
>ever
>>
>>26564020
And for the most part this was true. Some of the first mega mons were the most broken and first to be banned bar ampharos.
>>
>>26564052
I think a Physical-Special split would be a mistake, a really limited feature, and further unbalance the games if it were revealed.

If it were to exist, every 9-14 year old online will use Physical Fire moves in the first few months even if they're not actually good.
>>
>>26563997
can't wait for them to reveal synchro-charizard and synchro-lucario
>>
>>26564020
>I think fairy type would be a mistake, a really gay feature, and further faggot up the games if it were to come out of the closet.
>If it were to exist, every 9-14 year old trans will use Gardevoir's and Mawille's in the first few months even if it's not actually hetero.
>>
Cosmic type cover legendaries. You can screencap this right now.
>>
>>26564116
Kek
>>
I think held items would be a mistake, a really limited feature, and further unbalance the games if they were revealed.

If they were to exist, every 9-14 year old online will use berries and choice scarves in the first few months even if they're not actually good.
>>
>>26564052
>>26564100

>comparing something done for balance during the time when the series has growing pains to something that would be added randomly 20 years in one gen after the previous added mechanic hasnt been refined enough yet.

Yeah, I took the bait
>>
>>26564116
>I think dark type would be a mistake, a really gay feature, and further faggot up the games if it were to come out of the closet.
>If it were to exist, every 9-14 year old trans will use Umbreon's and Tyranitar's in the first few months even if it's not actually hetero.
>>
>>26564174
>DP was 10 years into the series
>RSE added Abilities, Double Battles, and wireless trading
>they still added a Physical-Special split anyway
Yeah, you're retardes
>>
>>26564174
You're right, they never should have added mega evolutions.

Forme changes weren't refined yet, they should have fixed Meloetta and Darmanitan first. :^)
>>
>>26564207
But I agree with this though.

>>26564202
Physical/Special split was a mechanc change based on refining battles. It has nothing to do with story or lore, and was just a natural evolution

Syncro Evolution will not be that
>>
>>26564258
>BUT MUH LORE!
Yeah, you're retarded
>>
>>26564186
>I think dark type would be a mistake, a really goth feature, and further gloom up the games if it were to come out of the cathedral.
>If it were to exist, every 9-14 year old vampire will use Umbreon's and Tyranitar's in the first few months even if it's not actually a relevant sub-culture.
>>
I think Primal Reversion would be a mistake, a really limited feature, and further unbalance the games if it were revealed.

If it were to exist, every 9-14 year old online will use Groudons in the first few months even if it's not actually good.
>>
>>26564258
Excuse me?
We were told several times throughout the first three generations that Fire was Special, Fighting was Physical, etc.
And then they went and COMPLETELY CHANGED THE LORE. What happened to those people telling us about Fire types being Special? Were they just retconned completely? That was such a terrible move on their part.
>>
>>26564280
I dont get it. There was no lore around held items or physical/special split because they were just purely mechanic changes improving battles.

I really dont get how you cant see a difference in how abilities or held items were implemented and how Megas/Syncro are being dealt with if its real.
>>
>>26564351
Remakes had to completely change some people's dialogue because they described outdated mechanics. I'd say that's a pretty dramatic change.
>>
>>26563997
Ghost/Flying Lunaala and Normal/Fire Solgaleo. Calling it.
>>
File: 1436841711630.png (300KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1436841711630.png
300KB, 500x500px
>>26564399
Yeah, but with an implication that things were always this way. It's those "if we had the foresight this would have always existed" rather than "here's something you like but COOLER"

You can even see it with how Fairy Type was treated compared to megas. I also just dont want yet another gimmcik battle mechanic taking over the games again. Imagine if Black/White was all about discovering why Team Plasma were implanting pokemon with Hidden Abilities or some shit.

>>26564341
weak
>>
>>26564503
The Dream World was paraded around in the exact same way as Megas, and Hidden Grottos were treated as practically sacred. Fuck off.
>>
>>26564126
capt and ready to post on leddit and facebook and 9gag asap :)))) *tips hat* good show anon
>>
>>26564550
No and no?

Bianca says "hey this is a Hidden Grotto kiddo" and never brings it up again, and there's a single cutscene about the Dream World brought up early on that you can then ignore for the rest of the game. You can be excited for Syncro but dont have to make shit up
>>
>>26564020
That is true, megas are broken and ruined multiplayer. M-Gengar, Megamom, M-Salamence, I mean some of this shit is better than 90% of banned legendaries.

Megas also ensure that old shitmon will probably not get cross gen evolutions.
>>
>>26564678
And the worst thing is they still managed to make Megas that are absolutely useless.
>>
>>26564623
You go through a cutscene of your Pokemon falling asleep every time the Dream World loads, and every time you step in a Hidden Grotto it says "WHOA YOU FOUND A HIDDEN GROTTO HOLY SHIT"

Stop ignoring evidence that goes against your argument.
>>
>>26564731
Are you literally saying that they are promoting a feature by displaying a message when you have already intentionally activated it?

Holy fuck
>>
>>26564833
They don't have to tell you that you entered a Hidden Grotto every time you enter an incredibly obvious Hidden Grotto, but there it is.
>>
whats synchro evolution?
>>
>>26564938
The new mechanic that may or may not exist in Gen 7 that OP is insanely butthurt about despite having no proof it even exists
>>
ITS UP ON THE POKEMON CHANNEL BOYS
>>
>>26564731
>>26564897

You enter a place called the Dream World by sleeping, so your pokemon falls asleep. You're reaching real hard with this.

Next, tell us how Fishing is on the same level as Megas because it has people in the overworld talking about it, a special animation and it says "Oh a Bite!" every time.

Grottos are on the same level as Headbutt trees
>>
>>26565059
>You go beyond regular evolution, so your pokemon Mega Evolves. You're reaching real hard with this.

>Next, tell us how Syncro is on the same level as Megas because it has people in the overworld talking about it, a special animation and it says "Your Pokemon is Syncronized!" every time.

>Megas are on the same level as Headbutt trees

>inb4 BUT MUH LORE!
>>
>>26565009
... yeah, but whats it about
>>
>>26565208
I dont get why one would enjoy baiting like this. It doesnt seem fun.
>>
>>26565279
In the anime, Ash is synchronizing with Greninja and it becomes Ash Greninja, changing form and matching Ash's movements. When Greninja gets hurt, Ash does too. At one point he had a heart attack from trying to control the power. We're speculating that it will be s new feature in the games.
>>
>>26565314
Says the one who was baiting with a retarded argument from the moment he posted the OP.
>>
>>26565443
does this mean that the Synchro-Pokemon will throw Pokeballs at others, otherwise it's not really able to be implemanted.
>>
>>26565515
Sure buddy.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.