[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im already starting to miss gen 6 how about you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
Im already starting to miss gen 6 how about you?
>>
Good riddance
>>
how can you miss it when its right now

boot up your shit with no endgame and go to town
>>
>>26563880
Whats the point when I finished evrything already. Is completing the national pokedex even worth it?
>>
I'm still enjoying oras. Pretty good gen 6 game I say.
>>
>>26563866
Gen 6 was literally just a beta test for 3D. Now that they have babby's first 3D game out of the way hopefully things will improve. I won't miss it.
>>
>>26563898
Agreed. But there's not much to do anymore, tho. I'm ready.
>>
>>26563898

It's sad that shitposting about Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire was so rampant here that I can't tell what's bait and what's a legitimately positive comment about those games.
>>
>>26563866
FUCK no. Worst Gen is long gone and about time too AND THIS TIME
>>
>>26563938
Protip: any positive comment about those games is bait
>>
>>26563938
Not him, but AlphaSapphire was legitimately my favorite game in the series. Not the best, but my favorite.
>>
>>26563866
We aren't done yet
>>
>>26563938
I liked them well enough. Missed opportunities here and there, but I wouldn't go back to Gen 3.
>>
>>26563967
Yeah, Attack of the Clones is my favorite Star Wars movie too.
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 439x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 439x550px
>>26563966
Well that just killed a small part me inside
>>
File: 1463619844194.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1463619844194.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>26563938
I'm being sincere. I really enjoy alpha sapphire especially compared to X even if it lack the battle frontier.
>>
>>26563987
You're fuckin nuts.
>>
>>26563990
I'm actually being serious. I don't even know why AO is my favorite. Something about it just worked for me. Might have something to do with me having skipped Hoenn and went straight from Crystal to Platinum, and by then Emerald was just... a little too dated to get me hooked so I didn't get to see that Hoenn was going to be my favorite region.
>>
>>26564011
What's there to enjoy about it other than Frontier? ORAS does everything else better. Don't use exp share or handout shit if it's a problem.
>>
>>26564026
Hoenn is my favorite region and I think it transferred horribly to 3D. This thread actually got me thinking about replaying it, but just the thought of having to try to navigate Mallville just immediately shut that idea down. Gonna replay BW2 instead.
>>
>>26564068
>ORAS does everything better
I actually agree with you except that literally everything about ORAS is worse.
>>
>>26564114
Alright then, enjoy not playing it, I guess.
>>
>>26564114
GUYS! Can't we all agree that everything about ORAS is the absolute top tier for the lowest of all shit? For being a complete letdown in every way it's fantastic.
>>
>>26563938
ORAS is a fucking massive let down but not a bad game. Still better than XY since it had a decent evil team, rivals and region. Only lacks customization from XY.
>>
>>26564139
No we can't all agree. Not until the dust has fully settled.
>>
>>26564151
Let's be honest. If it didn't have Frontier and didn't have Share All nobody would hate it.
>>
Kalos was a damn good region with the best pokemon distribution to date. Shame the game was way too easy and wouldn't stop with the hand holding
>>
>>26564245
I didn't care for it as a region, but I did love the distribution rate. Shame about the shit for post game.
>>
Honestly don't miss it at all. It ended before it had a chance to really shine.
>>
>>26564306
It was cool being able to get dragons and ghosts before the second gym. I've enough of bugs, birds and rodent mons
>>
>>26563866
I miss XY but not ORAS
>>
No, not really.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.