[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is ORAS so damn easy?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I left ORAS after the 6th badge, played yellow and came back to ruby today. It's so easy?! In the team magma base every grunt had one Pokémon, even the execs and it seemed like every time I knocked out an opponent my Pokémon levelled up.

Don't get me wrong, so much has improved but the levelling and the opponent's need some serious work, I finally get what all the ' it's too easy'-ers are on about :/

The humourous messages and dialogue is top notch though.
>>
>>26562500
Maybe you played with exp share on
>>
>>26562544
I get the whole 'it's a difficulty choice' but it was off and has been the whole time I've played. These enemies need to be even a bit challenging.
I'm sure this was harder in RSE?
Please let them be a bit more difficult in SM
>>
>>26562500
The levelling becomes challenging again after you defeated Wallace. Provided that you don't use the EXP share of course
>>
Endgame level grinding is still hard though, have you finished the game or not?
>>
ORAS was more challenging and actually had a hard version of the E4 so I'm not complaining.
>>
>>26562605
Well, going by pure levels, the first half of the game has lower levels, but the second half of the game actually got level buffs, in comparison to RS.
The key as to why its easy despite this, even without the EXP share, is mechanic changes such as phys/spec split and many new moves suddenly made more pokemon viable, and then we consider the fact Mega Evolution being made available to you, but very select few opponents, and it becomes more clear as to why its easier.
>>
>>26562605
>I'm sure this was harder in RSE?
It wasn't, RSE was piss easy too.
Every game is piss easy.

Also after about Norman everything has been buffed.
>>
I don't know why people complain. Pokemon was never hard, just a grind fest. I love EXP Share.
>>
>>26563337
Oh it definitely was. The Emerald E4 was fun as FUCK to battle. I don't remember the ORAS E4 matches
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.