[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What went right?
>>
nothing, same shit different smogon.
>>
>created to break away from smogon, especially due to concerns about staff infighting and nepotism
>years later, NB's staff has turned into a SJW clique
lmao
>>
>>26553979
It broke away from Smogon, and then became infinitely shitty.

Smogon is the only true way to competitively play Pokemon and not have it be a complete farce.
>>
>>26554011
I haven't seen the "SJW clique" thing, but Nugget Bridge has definitely inherited the infighting and nepotism. They also seem desperate to create e-celebrities, which makes people act like idiots.
>>
>>26554632
It's funny so many people think that the split was caused by "which metagame is better" when it was almost entirely because of forum politics and the attempt to create a less shitty, more "family friendly" community though I wouldn't say they necessarily succeeded
>>
>>26554574
the whole smogon metagames vs vgc metagames thing is a myth that only people as retarded as verlisify believe to be a thing
>>
>>26554632
>I haven't seen the "SJW clique" thing
Go to the VGC room on showdown. The room header has a bigass notice about how it's a "safe space" and how "problematic people will be banned". I once argued that this was stupid and raikoo called in makiri who threw a literal tantrum and banned me.
>>
Why did they got rid of the main page?
>>
>>26555485
They basically stopped wanting it to be used as a resource and wanted it to be entirely community/social media-based instead.
Which is really stupid
>>
>>26555642
This is going to kill them in the long run. Unless you've been around for more than a decade forums without an associated website don't survive very long. Especially now in the age of social media.
>>
>>26555750
all the VGC players seem to primarily use twitter now anyway
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.