[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Carnivine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49KB, 250x250px
Listen up faggot, Carnivine is getting a mega this gen. Before you go ahead disagreeing and embarrassing yourself, just have a think about how much of a faggot you are being in denial. How could you not see it? The hints, the clues. Carnivine is coming back and here's why:

1. He's shit. You can't deny this leafy fucker is pure ass and any other grass type can do what he does better. Don't you want to save him, /vp/?
2. He's grass. Not only is it a horrible typing to begin with, there is overwhelming evidence from existing megas proving how much Carnivine needs a mega, and how he's going to get it. Grass is under represented. As of ORAS there are now 5 water type and 4 fire type mega evolutions. That leaves grass with a pitiful 3. Venusaur, Sceptile and Abomasnow don't cut it. Slap another type on this fucker and he's good as gold.
3. Anime continuity. Remember James' Carnivine? Ofcourse you do that shit was cute and badass. Forget Inkay, we need Carnivine back. What better place to re-introduce him than in the tropical region of Alola?
4. You want it. Of the past 7 or so recent Gen VII 'im mr tito pokemon ama' boards I've seen, at-least 4 of them have 'leaked' that Carnivine is getting a mega. This shit doesn't just happen, these people don't work together to get this info. The recommunity is screaming out internally 'get this fucker his damn mega.' So why aren't you?

Give this cunt a mega.
>>
>>26553902
Mega Carnivine
Ability: natural hunter - gains a resistance to bug and poison (its a venus fly trap, this should be automatic)

HP:74
ATK: 150 (+50)
DEF:98 (+25)
SPA: 90
SPD: 98 (+25)
SPE:46

I'm hyped, we need this doofy piece of trash to be greaat at last
>>
>>26554022
I really like that ability, I don't get why Carnivine got Levitate just because it floats.
>>
>>26554078
It should also get an attack relating to its species.

"Hunter Bite" -Grass
65BP 100% ACC
Hits bugs and flying types for supereffective damage

There, now its only threats are fire and ice, strong types, so its not broken by any means, but not bad either
>>
>>26554115
Just name it "Fly Trap." Fly as in the insect and fly as in Flying-type.
>>
>>26554156
Better name, I like the way you think anon
>>
If not introducing new shit, make it the new Contrary Leaf Storm shitter.
>>
>>26554251
>Contrary leaf storm maniac
>Its physically based
>too slow and not bulky enough to effectively use it
>Venus fly traps dont have many leaves

Great reasoning
>>
>>26553902
I would say to make it Grass/Bug, give it a bug buddy, and give it an ability equivalent to Parental Bond, but
>Fire
>>
>>26554783
>Bug/grass
>giving it two 4x weaknesses
>Its a venus fly trap, it kills bugs
>its the bug catching pokemon

wew
>>
>>26554853
Um, yeah? And?
>mouth becomes a Bug Pokémon prison
>unknown Bug Pokémon uses attacks from inside
Plus I already mentioned the Fire weakness. Not every Pokémon can be competitively viable.
>>
File: A cuuuuuuute plent.png (191KB, 379x421px) Image search: [Google]
A cuuuuuuute plent.png
191KB, 379x421px
>>26554969
Well, we kinda wanted it to be viable. I think the idea is neat, but there's little to no way of making it good. The typing is just awfull, and its stats aren't made for this, you'd have to really minmax to make it work. I think >>26554022 works better to make carni usefull, I just want it to be good for once
>>
Mega Carnivine
Grass/Steel
Ability: Fly Trap: Prevents bug type and flying type enemies from escaping

ATK +40 (140)
SpA - 30 (60)
Defense + 45(117)
Special Defense + 45 (117)
>>
File: 083Farfetch'd_Dream.png (13KB, 236x286px) Image search: [Google]
083Farfetch'd_Dream.png
13KB, 236x286px
Listen up faggot, Farfetch'd is getting a mega this gen. Before you go ahead disagreeing and embarrassing yourself, just have a think about how much of a faggot you are being in denial. How could you not see it? The hints, the clues. Farfetch'd is coming back and here's why:

1. He's shit. You can't deny this leeky fucker is pure ass and any other flying type can do what he does better. Don't you want to save him, /vp/?
2. He's Normal/Flying. Not only is it a horrible typing to begin with, there is overwhelming evidence from existing megas proving how much Farfetch'd needs a mega, and how he's going to get it. Flying is under represented. As of ORAS there are now 5 water type and 4 fire type mega evolutions. That leaves normal/flying with a pitiful 1. Pidgeot don't cut it. Slap another type on this fucker and he's good as gold.
3. Anime continuity. Remember Nobody's Farfetch'd? Ofcourse you don't that shit never showed up. Forget Inkay, we need Farfetch'd back. What better place to re-introduce him than in the tropical region of Alola?
4. You want it. Of the past 7 or so recent Gen VII 'im mr tito pokemon ama' boards I've seen, at-least zero of them have 'leaked' that Farfetch'd is getting a mega. This shit does just happen, these people don't work together to get this info. The recommunity is screaming out internally 'get this fucker his damn mega.' So why aren't you?

Give this cunt a mega.
>>
File: 250px-071Victreebel.png (52KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-071Victreebel.png
52KB, 250x250px
>>26553902
Mega Carnivine will be inferior to Mega Victreebel
>>
>>26555152
I honestly prefer the first ability posted, because unless this ability adds Bug and Flying immunity then it's basically begging for death.
>>
>>26555174
>Farfetch'd has had 5 gens to improve
>Carnivine has had 2
>Farfetch'd has the genwunner appeal, and still nothing

I'd love for farfetch'd to be better, but he just wont improve, and carnivine looks cooler, just a bit though.
>>
>>26555202
Nigga, grass/steel is one of the best typings in the game and trapping abilities are some of the best.
This thing turns a shit ton of pokemon into set up bait.
>>
>>26553902
I could not agree more OP. One for Maractus as well as I am a big fan of the cactus pokemon.
>>
>>26555206
>carnivine looks cooler, just a bit though.

Nah
>>
>Assuming there'll be Mega Pokemon introduced in Gen VII

kek
>>
>>26555176

This I want this pear fucker to be good

Also Gamefreak out of ideas basing a pokemon on a pear?! and we thought ice cream was bad.
>>
>>26555225
I think its pretty good, its solid over all, but come on
>Minmaxing anything that isnt a legend, starters, or gen 1 pokemon

GF is more likely to give all non evolved shitmons evos in the next game than do this. And trapping is boring, same thing with slightly different names, we need an ability that makes carnivine unique and great, and making ti have only 3 weaknesses, with a counter to one fo them in a stab attack is pretty solid
>>
>>26555272
It's a fly catcher you inbred.
>>
>>26555281
Trappers ARE unique though and it fits thematically.
Wanting to give him an ability that just gives him resistances is boring like the people who wanted to give Swampert sap sipper.
Trapping fits the idea of the pokemon and there aren't that many trappers in the game.
>>
File: Mega carnivine.png (253KB, 668x599px) Image search: [Google]
Mega carnivine.png
253KB, 668x599px
>>26555300
Well, you are right, I did say it fit thematically.

Maybe it could work, if we give it some boosting moves, since it already has access to synthesis, it could wreck havock
>>
>>26555319
It has swords dance and growth.
>>
>>26555152
Bugs don't deserve to be trapped.
>>
File: Poor venus fly trap.png (24KB, 449x331px) Image search: [Google]
Poor venus fly trap.png
24KB, 449x331px
>>26555335
>Tfw you don't read the updated movepool
My bad, this thing is golden already, I can just picture it

>Send in Mega Carnivine
>Opponent's Scizor is trapped!
>Carnivine used swords dance
>Scizor used swords dance
>Carnivine used crunch
>The opposing scizor fainted
And it goes downhill from there
>>
>>26555373
How does this even happen?
Scizor is faster than either Mega Carnivine mentioned in this thread, 70 HP and 100 defense isn't bad against a non-stab Crunch, and it can use stab technician Bug Bite. They could also be using Mega Scizor with it's 70 HP, 150 attack, and 140 defense.
>>
>>26555493
>crit
>idiot scizor?

I CAN DREAM ANON
>>
>>26556109
Pray for a Grass/Fire Mega Carnivine instead.
>>
>>26556209
are you absolutely out of your mind? a fire venus fly trap?!You need to work at GF
>>
>>26556238
Well Venus is a pretty hot planet and plants like CO2 which Venus has lots of, so let's have Carnivine learn at least Heat Wave.
>>
>>26556488
But why would you make it special if it is physicaly based? give it fire fang, since it bitesalso, why are we spoilering now?
>>
>>26553902
>1. He's shit.
Can't a pokemon just be shit?
>>
>>26556566
Potential mind games and special fire attacks tend to be better against steel types with high defense. Also, thick atmosphere.
>>
>>26555225
Trapping Talonflame is a bad move desu
>>
>>26556585
>Can a pokemon just be shit
Imagine your favourite mon isn't in OU for a moment, imagine he sucks dick and is dead last in PU. Sure, it doesn't mean you wont like it, but it stings when you try to use it and realize its just a burden
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.