[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Defending Ash's special snowflake powers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1463252860738.png (449KB, 547x539px) Image search: [Google]
1463252860738.png
449KB, 547x539px
>Defending Ash's special snowflake powers
>>
Ash is pretty cool, as far as kid protagonists go. I'm not mad.
>>
>>26553530
>Implying watching someone loosing to everything all the fucking time is fun.
>>
>>26553530

We've had retard failure ash for what, 19 years now? He can fucking be as mary sue as he wants now, he's earned it
>>
File: Pleased dennis.png (102KB, 214x362px) Image search: [Google]
Pleased dennis.png
102KB, 214x362px
don't you understand senpai? when ash turn into a pikachu and was turned into stone, it gave him special powers and shit like aura and synchro.
>>
File: file.png (515KB, 1001x563px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
515KB, 1001x563px
>giving a shit about his special snowflake powers
>>
>>26553600
Why not smply make him good instead of asspuller Yellow on steroids?
>>
>>26553581
>>26553600
He will still lose in the end though.

1 OP pokemon vs His usual 4-6 strong ones he has

different shit same story
>>
Ash was much more OP in the first season. He double jumped with his bike in ep 36.
>>
Right before the final match, the local orphanage will start burning and special snowflake frog will have to use up all his powers to save the children.

He will then be weak and Ash will lose the final against a Mega FUG that someone has.
>>
>>26553679
>Snorlax Ice Punching Mega FUG
>>
File: latest.png (675KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
675KB, 1280x720px
Who cares Tobias is going to come and bitch slap ash anyway
>>
>>26553679
Nah, Team Flare will raise the Ultimate Weapon through the floor of the Pokemon League and Greninja will use up his capacity for Synchro to destroy it.
>>
>>26553699
Wouldn't even be mad, Ash deserves it for this Greninja bullshit.
>>
>>26553530
The only thing I dislike about Ash-Greninja is how it prevents him from having an actual Mega Evolution. He doesn't even have a Mega Stone, but people like Trevor, Shota/Sawyer, and other random characters do. How? Why does Ash not have one? He should at least HAVE a Mega Stone. But no. Ash-Greninja is his Mega Evolution substitute. Fucking. Bullshit.
>>
File: nervous.jpg (62KB, 183x232px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.jpg
62KB, 183x232px
>>26553699
>Tobias enters
>has Arceus, Mega FUG, Primal Fish, Primal Godzilla, Mega Spook, Shiny Special Synchro Fusion Greninja
>>
>>26553735
What will it be. Mega latios or a surprise mega darkrai.
>>
>>26553787
From what I can guess, they usually save the mega evolution for the trainer's ace, the main star of their team. Since Ash's ace, his main star has always been Pikachu, this would mean he'd end up with Mega Raichu.

But since that required Pika to evolve to get that, and because A.) Pika is a bitch who will never evolve because it gets pissy at the idea of evolving ever, and B.) because then muh mascot won't be the same, he'll thus never get one.
>>
>>26553797
Tobias-Darkrai
>>
>>26553530
But Ash is far less special snowflake than Pokemon Special characters, and you love the manga. Unlike the manga, Ash's "powers" come from a character arc, one that actually involves his Pokemon. Why is it only okay when the manga does it?
>>
>>26553935
Only edgy preteens like PokeSpe.
>>
>Being mad at Ash-Greninja

Ash-Greninja has a purpose. During the league, Team Flare will show up and absorb all the Mega Evolution energy from all the Pokémon able to do so, preventing them from Mega Evolving, to power up their ultimate weapon. Ash and his Greninja will then be the only ones able to stand up against Team Flare because they can still synchro-evolve and thus have the power to stop Team Flare.
>>
>>26553935
I don't read the manga because it looks like shit.
>>
>>26553530
Don't forget the Aura powers. I love how you never see him doing that again.
>>
>>26553530

Why do people watch the anime when the manga is superior in every way and actually does something interesting with the setting and characters.
Yeah, some of them are edgified but it creates some interesting scenarios.

I don't watch any supplementary media (anymore), but when I did the manga was quite neat.
>>
>>26554840
To be fair, that's non canon.
>>
>>26554897
I'm pretty sure it was referenced in a later episode.
>>
>>26553788
Not Greninja, that isn't broken.
LatiosxDarkrai+Mewtwo (A third one) Syncro-Fusion.
>>
>>26553699

A lot of things in the anime pissed me off. This is one of those things that pissed me off more than almost everything else, maybe even more than literally everything else. Fuck Tobias and fuck the writers for pulling shit like this. It was the ultimate lazy ending. They could have had Ash go up against a legitimate strong trainer, but nope, here's your random Mary Sue who has nothing but legendaries!
>>
>>26553787

The fact that random-ass trainers like Trevor and Sawyer have mega stones is fucking retarded. I thought mega evolution was supposed to be this super rare thing that not everyone could do, but hey look everyone can do it and has access to these super rare stones!
>>
>>26554034
This actually makes sense
>>
>>26553646
He is good, which you would know if you've been watching XY, he just doesn't have a Mega and needs something from Kalos to compete with it.
>>
>>26554895
>Why do people watch the anime when the manga is superior in every way and actually does something interesting with the setting and characters.
Because they grew up watching the anime only; they never gave any other piece of media a chance and now they believe that anything else is Fedora, Trenchcoat, Katana-tier edgy.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.