[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pre-release hype is more interesting than the actual game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: noose.jpg (141KB, 543x405px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
141KB, 543x405px
>pre-release hype is more interesting than the actual game
>>
>/vp/
>being more interesting than anything
>>
Maybe for you, to me the pre-release hype hasn't been fun after BW2 and the actual games have been far more enjoyable even with their flaws than how awful the hype shitposting was.
>>
>>26552192
Gen 6 in a nutshell
>>
Pre-release "hype" makes this place unbearable and you know it.
>>
File: Disappointed-Dog-Face-03.jpg (17KB, 384x316px) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed-Dog-Face-03.jpg
17KB, 384x316px
>tfw B2W2 would be the last games that the quality of the games would be better than the hype for the games
>>26552251
Can we all agree that gen 6 is objectively wasted potential: the generation?
>>
>>26552266
>Pre-release "hype" makes this place worth existing and you know it.
FTFY
>>
XYORAS prove that.

SM/Gen 7 will hopefully be the full release of the years long beta test that was Gen 6.
>>
>>26552266
Pre release hype is magical on vp. Just because you weren't here and didn't get to participate doesn't mean it was miserable. All the fake leak threads, theories, speculations. There's a reason all the gamefaq, tumblrers and redditers came to us.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.