[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is gen 6 so fucking bad again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x480px
Why is gen 6 so fucking bad again?
>>
>>26548459
mediocre flying models and washed out colors
EXTREME handholding
pretty bad story
short postgame
no cross-gen evos except for Sylveon
>>
Oh look ANOTHER pointless 6 Gen hate thread...
>>
Op cant think for himself so we have to pound some knowledge into h every once in a while.
>>
>>26548516
only a handfull of new pokemon
unballanced as fuck megas everywhere
the remake was total dogshit
too fucking easy
HM's and IV's still exist
>level 1 weedle for mew, level any, gender any
>>
Hoenn remakes
>>
>>26548459
Because ORAS

XY was okay, though I wish there was a follow up
>>
>>26548523
t h i s X
>>
File: 1441965619835.jpg (41KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1441965619835.jpg
41KB, 625x416px
>>26548516
>Extreme hand holding
>People cry because the game didn't explicitely said that turning the Exp share on will make you over leveled
Obviously people need it since even manchilds on this board struggle with some obvious shit
>>
>>26548561
This desu
I turned off the exp share after the first battle, had a good time right till the credits
>>
>>26548572
>skyrim is good, you just have to install all these mods
>>
>>26548607
>Skyrim is too easy ! What ? Turning the difficulty up in the menu ? Why would I do that ?
>>
>>26548623
>the game is hard if you handicap yourself
>>
>>26548534
Why do a lot of people want IVs removed?
>>
File: 456468416544.png (383KB, 504x496px) Image search: [Google]
456468416544.png
383KB, 504x496px
>>26548639
Choosing a difficulty mode is not handicaping yourself, Nuzlocke run and self imposed rules are.
Another proof that the game need even more extreme handholding for those kind of retards
>>
>>26548670
>going into a menu you otherwise never need to go to, and turning something off that the game never tells you about is the same as dificuly modes
nice meeeeeem
>>
>>26548459
Because manchild fail to realize they are not kids anymore and expect to feel the same emotions they had playing gen1 and gen2.
Their little malfunctioning brain cant understand that they are changed along with times.
While in the past you played the game over and over again, restarting your game until you know and remember every little single gimmick of it, now you just finish the game and move on to something else, therefore it doesnt stuck with you anymore, like it used to. Instead of being conscious about it they just forget every positive aspect about the game, focusing only on the bad things, branding the game as "soulless"
>>
>>26548682
See >>26548561
>>
>>26548682
the game never tells you about giving you exp share, or what it does?

i swear the mental gymnastics are getting more and more hilarious with time
>>
>>26548691
>OBVIOUSLY THE GAME DIDN'T TELL YOU. god what an idiot. all games ever should allways strive to be vague as fuck, ESPICALLY about something as important as difficulty modes
nope, can't understand this logic
>>
>>26548541
This. I can actually live with X & Y, they weren't completely terrible.

ORAS on the other hand were rushed, unnecessarily bland and thoughtless remakes that do Hoenn or the Pokémon franchise no justice.
>>
They listened to the complaints of "too many legendaries" the past two generations which led to minimal postgame as hunts for new legendaries and their dungeons are the brunt of postgame in the first game of a generation. They also did lots of things to make main game potentially easier for those who either suck at it or want to rush to postgame for competitive, though most are optional and not using them leads to the games mostly being as difficult as past ones. XY's also got some pacing whiplash with the first three gyms well spread out then the rest suddenly shot at you in overdrive.

ORAS was mostly fine in my opinion but they should've added more of Emerald's good.
>>
>>26548698
the game tells you when you receive exp share

i headed over to key items the moment i stepped into the tall grass and saw what it really does

turned that bitch off, continued to enjoy the game

this was 3 days BEFORE the game officially came out mind you, no guides on serebii to help me out

sorry to hear you were born a braindead millennial too retarded to think on your own
>>
>>26548716
yep, games being neadlessly confusing and vague sure is acceptable. maybe everytime someone has writing in a video game, they should replace every letter/character with another random letter/character everywhere it appeard, because thats a good thing.
>>
>>26548738
Game tells you the whole team gets EXP.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.