[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't he on your team?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: image.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48KB, 250x250px
Why isn't he on your team?
>>
>>26548060
Because the reception is shit where I live
>>
>>26548060
cause poopy design ruining Luckitung for me and a lot of mons to its job better
>>
I used one in a recent DPPt run but I don't have one on any of my comp level teams.

I'll fix that soon, though. I came to really like it.
>>
this pokemon fuckign sucks. lickitung was a great pokemon and this fat baby ruined it.
>>
>>26548060
Because you just triggered me.
>>
>>26548594
>lickitung was a great pokemon
>>26548211
>cause poopy design ruining Luckitung for me
Hilarious.
>>
>>26548060
This guy fucking redeemed lickitung. It's actually unbelievable how they pulled this incredible design out of such a shit base poke.
>>
It's design is only ok, Lickitung was ok but this one just made the entire line more ok.
>>
>>26548060
I remember dominating double battles during the gen 4 era. Lickylicky and Dusknoir was a great duo. Lickylicky was the offensive mon, while Dusknoir was the status-inflicting mon. When my opponent was off guard, I used the strategy of using Swagger against my own Lickylicky, increasing its attack while not getting confused with Own Tempo. Lickylicky with Power Whip and Return, as well as Trick Room set up, would knock out a lot of mons. If Lickylicky was on the verge of dying, I used a Custap berry to activate explosion, killing everything but Dusknoir.

Even though the design is not the greatest, I can never hate Lickylicky after that.
>>
OP here. Seems like this guy's giving out some mixed vibes.

Personally I think Lickitung is the poorer of the two and, like an anon said, Lickilicky actually redeems the line. Lickitung is pretty hard to get in almost every game so I can understand why it's not very popular, and I know many Normal-types fit his niche maybe better, but he and his movepool will always have got a soft spot in my heart. Lickilicky just looks so damn.. good.
>>
File: file.png (457KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
457KB, 500x500px
Lickilicky is a cutie. One of my favorite Sinnoh mons.
>>
>>26548060
He was. In gen 4. Nigga could almost kill a skarmory with life orb explosion, he was strong as shit. Too bad explosion got nerfed so its not as good anymore.
>>
>>26548060
>using any of the gen4 fat versions
>>
>>26548736
>>26548060
Lickitung literally could have been some big pink dinosaur like pokemon with a long tounge and derpy beady eyes and it would have been perfect. but instead we get this bloated obese american.
>>
File: 1451743490171.jpg (164KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451743490171.jpg
164KB, 1000x1000px
>>26548060
replace/remove
>good boi curl
>the fucking bib
>upside down wifi signal

and maybe i'll consider using it
>>
>>26550458
It's still pretty lizard-inspired, with the tail and "hair".
>>
File: file.png (293KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
293KB, 512x512px
>>26550505
>>
taste type when?
>>
File: 46517636_p0.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
46517636_p0.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>26550558
>Lickitung line
>Vanillite line
>Swirlix line

What else?
>>
I feel I'm one of the few who actually likes Lickilicky's design.
>>
File: 1461356566617.png (86KB, 599x706px) Image search: [Google]
1461356566617.png
86KB, 599x706px
>>26548060
>Tfw the bona-fide Tongue Pokemon in the eyes of the average joe is no longer the one that was actually inspired by tongues and licking

We were playing a Guess Who Pokemon Version kind of game with friends and it surprised me that when i asked for a pokemon with a very prominent tongue nearly all the responses were Greninja. It's pretty sad that Lickitung got outskilled in the tongue department.
>>
>>26550600
I like it. I enjoy the whole eating theme with the bib and everything. I grew to like him when I watched the Darkrai movie. Although there's a weird disconnect between Lickitung becoming Lickilicky design wise.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.