[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING. WHY.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1464732993637.jpg (19KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464732993637.jpg
19KB, 400x600px
FUCKING. WHY.
>>
Ash lost confirmed.
>>
>>26543346
This looks too fanmade to be real
>>
Context?
>>
>>26543370
Congrats on figuring that out all by yourself.
>>
I wish the animu would end already
>>
>>26543346
Where is this from?
>>
>>26543391
Why?
>>
>>26543380
>>26543415
Fan edit of an official XY Ash artwork. You can even see the artist's signature in Unown.
>>
>>26543346
Fake, but I like it.
>>
>>26543491
me too
>>
>>26543416
because it is fucking cringeworthy and terrible
>>
>>26544708
Yes because it is aimed at children.
>>
>>26544708
Thats pokemon in general
>>
File: 964i93.jpg (54KB, 745x473px) Image search: [Google]
964i93.jpg
54KB, 745x473px
>>26544733
>Because providing kids with quality entertainment actually hurts their brains
>>
>>26544875

http://www.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1226151&page=1
>>
>>26544708
Then don't watch it, simple as that you neckbeard autist
>>
>>26544875
Figured the CDC had better things to do
>>
Shouldn't him wear shorts in Alola's region?
>>
>>26545952
They'll change his clothing into pants instead of shorts.

Needless to say, the one in OP is fake.
>>
>>26544875
>1 in 88
Holy shit, no way. It's not actually that high right? I feel it's pretty common for a mental thing, but come on. Do they just call every little thing "autism" now? Is the CDC run by namecalling shitposters?
>>
>>26545952
>SM protag is wearing capri joggers

pants would be so much less gay
>>
>>26544750
Games are not bad. They might be formulaic but playable for hundreds of hours. The anime is unwatchable.
>>
>>26546529
>The anime is unwatchable.
Then how come there's a general for it?
>>
>>26543432
Looks more like BW Ash
>>
>>26546554
Because it's actually watchable. Surprise, surprise.

/padt/ here.
>>
>>26546554
Because autism and hype for new game.
>>
>>26546575
But hasn't the general been going on since long before the new games were announced?
>>
>>26546498
>Do they just call every little thing "autism" now?
Pretty much this. Autism is simply more commonly diagnosed now and more symptoms are related to it.

>Is the CDC run by namecalling shitposters?
I'm sure the CDC isn't actually going out and testing everyone. They're just aggregating the diagnoses from other hospitals and groups. Probably something they do for every disease, considering what their function is.
>>
File: PMGALSXY_p01.jpg (554KB, 1200x1810px) Image search: [Google]
PMGALSXY_p01.jpg
554KB, 1200x1810px
>>26546585
Yeah, anon's being retarded. Unless they're implying that it was the hype for XY that launched the threads. Which is also wrong.

The threads first popped up when the first few episodes and previews of XY came out, after the games had already launched. People realized that it sort of looked like the current team was actually trying to shake things up a bit (whether they actually did overall and will do so with the impending end of XY&Z for the SM seasons is another matter). Honestly, it was probably mostly noticing they had the female lead explicitly have a romantic interest in Ash, but there were other things about the better animation quality and direction the show. It actually looked to people like the show might actually have something that would progress. All in all, after it was clear that it was better than the shit show that was the Black and White seasons (mostly by making Ash not a drooling retard again), it got people hype enough to jump-start a general.
>>
>>26547937
A bit of a history lesson:

They were hype threads that were made during episode days but then what'd happen is that said threads would be made well past into the weekend and into the next week. One thing led to another and that's how you got the general.
>>
>>26546529
>Games are not bad

The writing in the games isn't just simple, it comes off like it was literally written by crazy people at times. It's not necessarily a problem that the writing is simple, but most of the time it comes off as just plain random and nonsensical, and not really in a cute or funny way, more like in a poor translation sort of way.
>>
>>26548080
Yeah, a lot of the early days of the general are muddled in my mind. Doesn't help that I don't really frequent them and just dropped in to see what the fuss is about sometimes. I just remember they weren't really a thing, then people got interested enough to make anime threads, then they became continuous.

I also recall calling them "hype and discussions" basically got them banned, because people would just keep them up in between episodes, until people just made them a general anime general.
>>
>>26546498
>Do they just call every little thing "autism" now?
Why not? We do it here all the time.
>>
>>26548109
What happened was that one particular shitposter calling himself "Savior of /vp/" had such a colossal hate for the anime he'd constantly shit down the threads and make threads calling for all anime discussion to be banned on /vp/, also bringing up the fact that the hype threads usually started about a day before the episode it was hyping actually aired. After a mod missed the point completely and said the threads could only be made "the day the episode airs" American time, so less than 4 hours before the episode started, they got turned into a general instead so people could actually discuss things ahead of the upcoming episode.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.