[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rival Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: vegans.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
vegans.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Can we have a thread about these two? As far as having a rival in the games go I would argue these two aroused the most sympathy/hatred.

Who's your favorite rival? Why?

Looking for some backstories from the anime and mangas too, although I don't really expect there to be much...
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 633x758px
>>26538964
>you will never fuck both of them at once
why fucking live
>>
ORAS gave me a new appreciation for Wally. Never thought much about the kid previously.

Favourite rival overall is probably Barry. He's entertaining and I like the frantic nature of his battle theme.

I like most of the rivals in the series really, besides the ones in XY. There's never any one character that feels like they're pushing you to be a better trainer. Boring all around.
>>
The only good part of N is in Black 1 constantly telling him you don't understand or care about his viewpoints and then kicking his ass with an avatar of Truth to rub it in
>>
>>26539100
>with an avatar of Truth
>not with the avatar of Ideals
>>
>>26538964
Are wally and N related?
>>
>>26538975
>you will never pound n's ass while making wally rim you
might as well kill myself now
>>
>>26539277
The ideal that you are wrong doesn't sting as hard as the undeniabld truth that you are fucking wrog
>>
>>26539100
My nigga.
>>
>>26539277
The truth hurts anon.
>>
>wally will never nervously but excitedly offer you his virginity in a field of flowers
>>
>>26539043
I found Barry to be the most obnoxious. I couldn't stand his personality, and not only you couldn't ignore the spoiled brat, you had to agree with his retardness and pretends.
>>
>>26538964
Would Wally be the one of the top pokegirls if he was a girl?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.