[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do you people want them to be fake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 59

why do you people want them to be fake?
>>
cus their favourite litten didnt became furfag
>>
>>26529210
Because they're terrible, and are obviously fakemons?
>>
The only one I'd be particularly miffed about being real is the Poplio final. He looks like he has a rape face on and it creeps me the fuck out.
>>
am i the only one who thinks they're real?
>>
Yes what are you underage
>>
>>26529210
Because they're not very good.
>>
I like them, but I think Game Freak could do better.
>>
File: 1464485558895.png (679KB, 1430x2229px) Image search: [Google]
1464485558895.png
679KB, 1430x2229px
Losers like the ones above me think everyone should share their opinions and live by them.
>>
>>26529210
I love them so much. It brings me existential pain that they aren't real.
>>
>>26529210
Rowlett's evo looks too humanoid and Popplio's evo looks like a rapist straigh out of a horror movie, the only good one is Litten's evo.
>>
I don't understand why Litten's line gets all fat then slims down ....
>>
>>26529210
I want them to be real, specially owltair.
>>
>>26529210
because the owl and the cat are terrible
>>
>>26529231
>obviously fakemons

you're probably the type of guy that would share his OC of popplio turning into a "just gets bigger but with more frills and elegance" sea lion

this could be fake for all we know but they'd be the most convincing fakes ive ever seen across the gens because they have genuine thought and direction put into them
>>
>>26529210
imo litten's middle evo is the best
>>
I cry every time I remember Eziowl is fake
>>
>>26529307
It's just fur plumage look at it's hind end that's how thick it really is.
>>
>>26529306
>implying owlsassin is any more humanoid that blaziken
>>26529307
look at its hind legs. they aren't fat and its front legs have no muscle definition like the back ones. its an overabundance of fur
>>
File: 1461947232060.png (104KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
1461947232060.png
104KB, 258x248px
>>26529335
>they'd be the most convincing fakes ive ever seen across the gens because they have genuine thought and direction put into them
>>
>>26529366
It's actually LESS humanoid than Blaziken, its proportions are way more exaggerated. I don't know how people can say it looks too humanoid.
>>
I love these designs so much. I hope they're real.

>>26529307
It has to do with Litten's description on the website. When it comes time for it to sheds its fur, it does so in a "glorious blaze". The middle evolution is right before it sheds (that's why it's so fluffy) and the final evo is right after.
>>
>>26529210
I want them to be real, mainly for Ballio, but it's likely that they're just another batch of fakes. And of course it wont get proven/bunked until Gamefreak decides to leak the starters.
>>
>>26529210
Because they're fucking horrible. We need to stop this shit somehow.
>>
>>26529210
I love the design of these Rowlet and Litten finals but the Popplio one is one of the creepiest things I've seen in Pokemon and it would legit give kids nightmares for weeks. That is something that GameFreak wouldn't want to happen and whoever drew these took the idea of Popplio being a clown way too far, to the point "Ballio" is legitimately creepier than Mr. Mime.
>>
>>26529468
they green-lit hoopa unbound, anythings possible
>>
>>26529210
How the fuck can Ballio stand?
>>
>>26529468
Honestly it's not even that creepy. you'll probably be going on about how much you like it after you see its amie and attack animations which have the potential to be the most fun of the three
>>
I feel sorry for the people who actually think these are real
>>
>>26529518
wanting them to be real =/= believing that theyre real
>>
>>26529210
Because they're garbage?
Anyone with a rational mind and fucking eyes can tell that they're fake. It's a photo of a fucking laptop screen, not to mention how bad the art for the 2nd stages actually are, and thats not even counting the terrible attempt at sugi art.
>>
File: 1463795454871.png (50KB, 916x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1463795454871.png
50KB, 916x1093px
>>26529501
Incredible as fuck upper body and core strength. Sea Lions are stacked.
>>
>>26529231
>Because they're terrible
No they aren't you nigger
>>
>>26529537
this reminds me of when people were vehemently arguing about how ridiculous and impractical fairy type as a concept would be
>>
File: image.png (280KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
280KB, 500x281px
>>26529537
>Anyone with a rational mind and fucking eyes can tell that they're fake
just like these guys, right?
>>
>>26529627
That's not a photo of a laptop screen and the art isn't missing lines, nor is it attempting a sugi style
>>
>>26529210
Rowlet went to shit
Ballio could use some work
Litten's line feels pretty uninspired
>>
>>26529210
Because they all look terrible.
Especially Popplio's suddenly humanoid final form.
>>
>>26529587
Fairy type had proof though, Sylveons type was ??? and it didnt easily look like an existing type
The only thing we have on these is that they were "found on imgur" which before the board was flooded with underage would have been enough to write them off
>>
>>26529709
>implying every 10 year old and facebook normie won't shit themselves in excitement over an edgy assassin owl
>>
>>26529719
this.
>>
>>26529675
Look in the corner of Popplio's 1st evo.
Could be a book.
>>
>>26529727
>and it didnt easily look like an existing type
Well, Normal, but it was an evolution to Eevee evolution, there'd be no reason to hide that, and a lot of the normal types that matched its aesthetic actually became fairy so
>>
>>26529210
>Housecat
>Lion
>Tiger

It's a little schizophrentic. Also having yet another Fire starter who's just an animal with a burning tail is a little boring. I'm holding out for burning whiskers.

And the bird ditches too much of its owl theme.
>>
Litten mid evo can stay
>>
>>26529210
Honestly because it looks like Rowlet loses its flying type for a dark type, and I really wanted flying.
>>
>>26529788
>but it was an evolution to Eevee evolution, there'd be no reason to hide that
Beyond the typo this is actually 2 seperate reasons, a normal eevee evolution I kind of feel like if they ever did that would probably actually still look like Eevee, and because there'd be no reason to hide a Normal-type Eevee evolution
>>
>>26529210
>Grass/Dark
>Water/Fighting
>Fire/Dark
>>
>>26529790
I think it's more like

>Housecat
>Lynx (it's not a mane)
>Panther

and rowlet's description fits an assassin theme all too well, not to mention that it uses its quills as throwing knives and is known as not the owl pokemon but the "grass quill" pokemon
>>
>>26529537
Some tripfag was actually going out of his way to prove it was from a screen, and it was way too pixelated compared to these starters.
>>
>>26529841
>looks exactly like a mane
>its not a mane because i said so
Not quoted btw
>>
>>26529841
when I say it uses its quills as throwing knives I am referring to the art above (2nd stage), not rowlet itself
>>
File: 1464585532278.png (33KB, 574x657px) Image search: [Google]
1464585532278.png
33KB, 574x657px
I can't wait for the delicious tears when these are confirmed real
>>
>>26529393
Rowlet's dex entry said it silently attacks it prey with kicks or from a far with feathers. So it became an assassin in theme,
Ballio is the easier since it plays with the circus theme. From acrobat, juggler, and finally strongman/clown,
Litten is the hardest but basically it's going with Litten's dex entry with it molting its excess fur. So the second form is big and puffy since it has all that extra fur. Final form burns it all off into a sleek final form.
>>
They are ugly. The Litten one is cool but it's the "it just gets bigger situation" the Rowlet one is literally Ubisoft owl. An ballio is just ugly. I'm happy these are fake.
>>
>>26529853
it's not a mane m8. a mane surrounds the head like a circle and this is a sphere of poofy fur that ends halfway down its body and between its legs/underbelly
>>
File: Rolf boll.jpg (72KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Rolf boll.jpg
72KB, 512x384px
>>26529393

If you bothered searching for actual male sea lion and owl facts, you'd see he actually has a point.

But nah, let's just keep throwing slanders at these as if we completely understand monster design.
>>
File: Stopbeingretards.png (2MB, 2301x921px) Image search: [Google]
Stopbeingretards.png
2MB, 2301x921px
>>26529848
You can literally see the glow from the screen and as far as i know, books dont glow
>>26529755
The book fold is there but that just makes it more likely to be fake, where's the writing around it like all the other concept art images? Why doesnt the art follow the bend of the paper? Pic related is what all other concept art looks like, including the confidential sign thats on every single one.
>>
File: typhlosion_by_xous54.png (96KB, 450x518px) Image search: [Google]
typhlosion_by_xous54.png
96KB, 450x518px
>b-but litten's final evo seems overly simplistic

the dex entries makes me think they're real, and all in all they look like well thought out and natural progressions
>>
>>26529537
>The terrible attempt at Sugimori art

This is how I know you're talking shit because it doesn't look like Sugimori's art at all.

It looks like Ohmura's.

Sugimori doesn't exclusively do ALL THE FUCKING ART.
>>
>>26529951
>implying its impossible to leak a picture that is not conceptual but instead the finished product
it's like you don't remember gen 5
>>
>>26529918
Popplio, being the retard choice of the generation, will evolve into a fat retarded looking elephant seal with an equally retarded hanging nose. Ballio looks nothing like an elephant seal, so it's fake.
>>
>>26529967
You're a fucking idiot. It has rough lines, Ohmura uses clean lines. I used sugi because thats what the art in the OP is clearly going for. And why did you spoiler it?
was the new fag checking to see if it worked?
>>
>>26529980
>Seal
>SEAL
>ELEPHANT SEAL

Nigga, please tell me you're joking.

Popplio is a SEA LION, not a fucking seal. Good fucking luck using seals as performers and entertainers, they're fucking shy as fuck as opposed to sea lions.

Google is your friend.
>>
>>26530008
>GF has never turned a pokemon into a different animal via evolution
Besides, elephant seal is a far more natural progression for Popplio than Ballio, which is a fucking blue human with makeup.
>>
>>26529975
That was made when everyone was using the concept art argument, either way its still got good points on it
The gen 5 ones were clean art works that looked real. These are rough as fuck, just look at the 2nd stage owls face, the composition is all wrong.
>>
>>26530003
>Calling me a newfag over using spoilers too much

I seriously hope you know you don't always have to write tags all the time, you just press CTRL + S to save time.
>>
>>26529210
I'm fine with the second stages, but neither of the final ones look right to me.
>>
>>26530008
We have a chimp that turns into a baboon and then into a monkey.
>>
>>26529210
dont mind them but popplio final looks like a rapist and litten 2nd and final both look like 2nd stage evos, with its 2nd looking more like a final evo imo
>>
File: Eziowlsil.png (159KB, 702x948px) Image search: [Google]
Eziowlsil.png
159KB, 702x948px
*OWLfag POST*
It could be flying if you notice it's bottom, it's brown. Those could be wings it hides in the cloak.
Just because it has a shadowed face doesn't mean it's dark type, it could easily remove the hood and the shadow aesthetic could just be a play on it's nocturnal hunting and the fact it says Rowlet can see in the dark with ease as stated in it's Description this also aids his assassin/mysterious performer motif.

It may have long legs like a stilt owl as well, I think it could have "transformer owl" inspiration in it's design, seeing as it has a human shape yet a bird shaped silhouette.
>>
>>26529282
ohhhhh man i love ballio so much <3
look at how strong he is
>>
I kinda like them, but they're obviously fake. Litten final is the only one that looks remotely like a Pokemon.
It's been fun watching fan art accumulate though.
>>
So uh

New Roothoot? Ballio is a bad name for a good looking Mon
>>
looks like i have some things to draw
>>
>>26529863
A glorious day is coming to /vp/ either way, but I hope they are real.
>>
>>26530080

It might be actually be a case of Tepig > Pignite > Emboar where Ballio is actually the jester one.

Not sure how authentic that name is though.
>>
>>26530080
I agree we should have a small contest to respectively name these guys.
>>
>>26530079
>the "it doesn't look like a pokemon" argument
when will this meme end
>>
>>26530029
>Elephant seal is a far more natural progression for Popplio

Good luck making a design out of that, I guess.

The thing is, if they made Popplio with any intention of him having a clown theme of some sort, it just wouldn't work at all to throw that species into the mix.

Heck, just picturing a elephant seal with clown make up itself is even more of a terrifying thought than Ballio himself.
>>
>>26530125

Never.

It's ironic because everyone keeps whining about "m-muh not looking like pokemon at all" and yet we have...

Whatever Garbodor is nothing against him he's a bro. Or Klefki.

The thing is, Game Freak and Sugi/Ohmura along with that other guy (Turner) have already made some pretty wild monster designs. I'm finding it so stupid to hear people going on about it won't fit or whatever while these guys keep coming up with the weirdest pokemon designs while just making it work. Little did I know we were eventually going to have fan art of what is basically a bursting trash bag.

Do I need to remind people of Probopass?
>>
Does Klingklang look like a pokemon, like atleast other pokemon have some sort of distinguishable eye or face even.
>>
>>26529210
ITT:
What the green Assassin/Ninja owl gonna be?
a) Grass/Flying
b) Grass/Dark
>>
>>26530158
The reason it's a more natural progression is because they use elephants at circuses. Also because Popplio is the designated retard starter and thus will receive ugly and retarded looking evolutions, so it only makes sense.

Elephant seal makes more sense than blue human, on a completely objective viewpoint. That's why Ballio is fake.
>>
File: 1463283604406_zpsxnma1ipa.png (131KB, 800x328px) Image search: [Google]
1463283604406_zpsxnma1ipa.png
131KB, 800x328px
>>26530158
>Heck, just picturing a elephant seal with clown make up itself is even more of a terrifying thought than Ballio himself.

I got you senpai
>>
>>26530267
Grass/Ground like the potential starter typings might indicate. It becomes ground because it stops being flying type and is grounded, and maybe combines aspects of burrowing owls
>>
Grass/Physic
Water/Dark
Fire

They all look edgy tho 2bh
>>
File: Nostalgia goggles.jpg (14KB, 401x308px) Image search: [Google]
Nostalgia goggles.jpg
14KB, 401x308px
>>26529468

You're talking about the game company which has put in the very games themselves some rather interesting Pokedex entries, to say the least. And there are far worse pokemon in the already existing Pokedex. Hypno is already a pokemon that is IMPLIED to kidnap children.

Seriously, what is it about Ballio that even unsettles people of all things? Does he trigger some sort of inner clown phobia on people? He's a sea lion with clown make up. That's it. His grin isn't any creepier than Gengar's. For all we know, he might just be as playful as your average Popplio.

>Legit give kids nightmares

Nigga, the kids nowadays have more balls than you will ever have.
>>
I would be fine with it if they were real, but chances are they aren't. It's just too damn odd for the starter evolutions to be "leaked" right after the basic stage reveal, in the exact amount of time it takes fan artists to come up with designs after seeing them and to draw them. If they were revealed two months from now (or even better: before we saw the real starters) I might be more willing to believe.
>>
>>26529468
>Ballio
>Creepy

Nigga take your personal issues else where, Ballio is bro tier.
>>
File: 1463952645297.png (767KB, 707x3265px) Image search: [Google]
1463952645297.png
767KB, 707x3265px
>>
File: 1453142830279s.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
1453142830279s.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
>>26530281
wow.

>like the potential starter typings might indicate
Actually, make him the weakest.
4x from ice, 2x from fire and fly. Only protected from eletric and rock.
Nope.
>>
>>26530355

We're talking about a game that supposedly might as very well could have started development as soon as Pokemon ORAS got finished or heck, during ORAS' development.

If these were supposedly to be leaked before the starters were ever revealed, we wouldn't even THINK of associating these as actual starters.

And the game is going to release in six months.

SIX MONTHS.
>>
>>26530461
God why does it have to be fake
>>
File: 1462819209536.png (310KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462819209536.png
310KB, 500x1000px
Post yfw they don't go into detail about the starters on Thursday and you have to deal with these arguments for another month
>>
>>26530342
If we are talking about dex entries look at some of the starters.
Charizard in the gen 1 dex was a raging monster of pure destruction. The latter gens retconned it so it only brings destruction to those who are strong.
Blastoise either blasts you with cannons that pierces steel or crushes you.
Feraligatr viciously mauls you or do a high speed tackle.
Typhlosion burns everything to the ground leaving nothing but cinders.
Sceptile is the ultimate guerrilla warrior
Swampert has retard strength and moves ships and boulders with ease.
>>
>>26529210
because we don't want to be let down by the invariably less cool real evolutions.
>>
>>26529863
GOOD LUCK BALLIO AND OWLTAIR
>>
That whole "it doesn't look like a pokemon" argument falls apart for me just looking at S&M's starters. Litten, especially, doesn't look like a pokemon to me.
>>
>>26529210
because for the last time, they're photographs, of image files, on a computer, clear, non-blurry...but inexplicably tilted.

there is literally no way these are real, following the logic of the supposed leaker.

on top of that, they 'leaked' the second stages /after/ the final stages.
>>
>>26531034
I never understood the "it doesn't look like a Pokemon" argument. Like Pokemon even from gen 1 had a variety of shapes and sizes.
>>
File: flipanim.com-J8uunmV8.gif (228KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
flipanim.com-J8uunmV8.gif
228KB, 470x470px
>>26529210
Pennywise,
ezio auditore
and Bagheera
>>
>>26529975
>>26530031
If I recall correctly, the Gen 5 leaks were of the anime designs, which tend to be done to maintain the overall tone of the anime adaptation which is subtly visually different from the official art. Mostly in color. They wouldn't have really been displayed the same. And it was clear those leaks weren't from a concept art page anyway, given their size and how close together they were.
>>
>>26531103

The latter point actually kind of backs the leak though? Most fake leakers always go by the usual order, I think. Coming up with the final evolutions first, the artist (or artists) would then have to come up with a middle evolution that connects the first stage and final stage together in order to not feel out of place, unless they already had made the middle evolutions before these first leaks.
>>
File: Wendigomon.gif (14KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
Wendigomon.gif
14KB, 200x207px
The seal is a straight ripoff of Wendigomon

Definitely a fake
>>
>>26530803
>Post yfw they don't go into detail about the starters on Thursday and you have to deal with these arguments for another month
They rarely go into the starter evolutions that soon. Never have, I think, except when Blaziken was one of the first reveals of Gen III.

I doubt we're getting anything on them Thursday. Probably the Legendaries, maybe a few early route mons. Or whatever new hotness they might want to push, though they seemed to have learned their lesson with Zorua and Zoroark.
>>
>>26531195
The gen 5 leaks looked exactly like the sprites.
>>
>>26530643
>If these were supposedly to be leaked before the starters were ever revealed, we wouldn't even THINK of associating these as actual starters
But then after Litten and Co. were revealed, we would all be eating our words and think they were most likely real. And if whoever leaked these wants us to believe them, that would have been the best time to release the images.

But he didn't, and if the leaker was legit, it's a damn shame he didn't get to take blurry pictures of the starter evolutions one week earlier than he did.
>>
>>26531233
More like the sprites for new Pokemon are pretty much often modeled after official art which is what most anime art is also based on
>>
The real ones are never going to live up to the expectations of you people nutting over fakes
>>
>>26529210
How does Ballio even walk???? Does he just go back to flop on his belly??
>>
>>26531335
So? Wat are you saying, that we should ignore a piece of art we like allot because something later that comes out is gonna be worse...

>How the fuck does that work!?
>>
>>26531411
>????
Stop this

>>26531428
>How the fuck does that work!?
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>26531411
the same way popplio walks.
>>
>>26531428
>Wat
>allot
>...
>can't greentext
summerfags are everywhere, eh?
>>
File: Johnny's Bravo Adventure.png (106KB, 346x327px) Image search: [Google]
Johnny's Bravo Adventure.png
106KB, 346x327px
>>26531411

Probably same way Popplio does. Popplio is also seen standing, so it's not like Ballio would be "walking" all the time?

He would just drag himself and hop, flop about occasionally on his belly/torso as your average sea lion. With a upper body like that, I assume it won't be much of a task either, he just wouldn't be able to walk properly since he has no hind legs, the most would be standing and landing on his hind flippers if he were to, ya know, do some sort of acrobatics.
>>
>>26529210
>"...and [popplio] can swim at 25 mph. On land, it uses the elasticity of its bubbles to perform acrobatic stunts and jumps"
>Makes a fakemon evolution that looks like it has base 20 speed
>Litten's second and third evolutions both look completely different and they both look like final evolutions
>What the fuck did they do to rowlet dont get me started
That is why I think they're fake. they look cool, but i think they're fake.
>>
>>26531511
Sorry if too many of the same symbol, which i used to express confusion, triggered your autism
>>
>>26531736
>That is why I think they're fake. they look cool, but i think they're fake.
But Popplio is slow on land, and his evolution will probably be the same. Slow on land, fast in water.

>Litten's second and third evolutions
So many mid evolutions look completely removed from their final evolutions, this isn't an argument.

>both look completely different and they both look like final evolutions
I never understood this. Litten's mid evolution is clearly smaller. Just because it's puffier doesn't make it final evolution.

>What the fuck did they do to rowlet dont get me started
Rowlet's website info makes a big deal about how it's sneaky and hunts prey in the shadows. You know, like how you brought it up in the beginning.
>>
>>26531736
>can swim at 25 mph
>acrobatic stunts and jumps
It's a fast ass fuck swimmer but on land all it can do is play with bubbles. That doesn't really equate to movement.
>>
>>26529210
They're too cool to be real.
>>
>>26530342
>Comparing text most people skip/forget to something visual that you can't escape
That's just silly.

Ballio IS creepy. Just as the winter is cold. Regardless of personal opinions, you have to be closed minded to not understand why other people think it is.
I don't even have a personal fears over it. I just think it looks like shit.
>>
>>26531773
Ballio doesn't look fast at all, if anything, that retarded shit on its neck would cause a ridiculous amount of drag and all fast pokemon are designed to be streamlined.
The Rowlet becoming an assassin thing is believable but using the fact its pokedex says its a nocturnal silent flier is stupid, all owls are nocturnal silent fliers, its literally their nature to do so.
All the creator of these fakes did was make an educated guess off the released pokedex entries, something anyone could do.
>>
>>26529210
I don't believe they're real because Rowlet apparently completely loses the neck twisting gimmick, at least I can't see it happening with a cloak. That doesn't mean i would mind them being real though, though I think Littens line is a little boring.
>>
>>26531928
>implying Popplios neckthing wouldn't cause drag
that argument doesn't hold any water
>>
>>26531959
I'll give you that, but the rest of the points still stand
dont get me wrong I like them, i just feel that they're too basic to be starters, Pokemon usually use the starters heavily in promotional stuff and these don't look marketable, especially compared to the other starter pokemon
>>
>>26532019
>Pokemon usually use the starters heavily in promotional stuff and these don't look marketable, especially compared to the other starter pokemon
Kids will eat up assassin owl.
>>
>>26529210
I think they are fake cause they look fake as fuck. There is no evidence backing them up like roothoot and friends (which I thought were fake too). They didn't even come from 2ch. It's just some drawings someone posted on 4chan. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind these designs at all, it's just they look fake as fuck. Come on /vp/, what happened to being skeptical to everything like the good old days.
>>
File: tumblr_lobmeeK8Ac1qis6pso1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lobmeeK8Ac1qis6pso1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x333px
>>26529282
Finally realized what he reminds me of
>>
>>26529210

Because none of those final evos look even remotely like Pokemon.

Clearly by the same edgey mcedgelord artist though.
>>
File: clown-girl.jpg (106KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
clown-girl.jpg
106KB, 600x901px
I just hope Popplio actually has a clown theme and we're not all just seeing something that's not there because of the neck frill
>>
What typings would these guys be?

Ballio probs Water/Fighting

Owltair probs Grass/Flying

Panthermal probs Fire/Dark
>>
Why does litten get more hair then lose it?
>>
>>26532031
They won't because it doesn't look interesting enough, kids these days don't read, theyre like magpies, unless it looks interesting and awesome they won't care, these three just look too basic, especially literally a panther.
Look at it this way, Cool dragon, angry fire badger, Kung Fu Chicken, Super Saiyan Monkey, Sumo Fire Pig, Foxy fire witch, Panther.
It doesn't work.
>>
>>26532139
>why does squirtle get fuzzy ears/tail then lose it?
>>
>>26532115
Water/fighting
Grass/flying
Fire/ground
>>
>>26530037
He's a delusional idiot hellbent on proving they aren't real, ignore him
>>
>>26532181
>>26532181
Water/Fighting for sure

Pure Fire or possibly Fire/Dark (Houndoom/Liepard Hybrid)

Defo Grass/Ground
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pueo
>>
>>26532145
Super Assassin Owl, Monster Clown Sea Lion, Black Fire Panther.

Debunked, shut the fuck up.
>>
i think it's just to early for those to be "real"
>>
>>
>>26532330
I'd say the issue is with the timing but not because it's too early. I just find it very convenient these came out just after we discovered the real starters.

It kind of sucks because of how well thought out these fakes generally seem to feel as far as building on the base forms.
>>
>>26532308
Its not debunked until someone provides undeniable evidence that they're real
I could draw something, take a photo of it at an awkward angle, say i found it on imgur and not provide a link and never admit I made it and it would still have the same amount of credibility that these do.
>>
>>26529210
i want an owl starter not a feathered humanoid starter

the other two i would have no problem being real honestly
>>
>>26532377
But anon Rowlett is the new Fennekin
>>
>>26532101
It definitely at least has a circus theme going on I'll bet. I just don't think this is the way it's going to pan out (the middle is the only one that seems even remotely believable).

>>26532308
>Black Fire Panther

So just a fire panther then. Most panthers are black, anon. Not that interesting.

Personally I'm banking on some sort of tiger line due to the tabby markings litten has. But I could live with a streamlined panther if we had to.
>>
>>26532415
Does this mean everyone will love it until the third form is revealed to be kinda shit?

Which makes me wonder which mon will end up with the final form everyone jumps to after the fact. inb4 it's the water starter again
>>
>>26529816
>>26529835
>>26530064
>second pair of wings under cloak
I NEED IT
>>
>>26529468
Cubone literally carves its mothers skull out of its dead body and wears it as a helmet
>>
>>26531103
Thats not a computer screen why are you guys so retarded
>>
>>26529210
Wanting has nothing to do with it. It'd be cool if they were real, but they quite obviously aren't.
>>
>>26532139
Because thats what cats do. They get a ton of hair then shed it making YOUR HOME A FUCKING HOUSE OF HAIR MY GOD CAT STOP SHEDDING
>>
>>26529210
I just really want a fire ground tiger
>>
File: 1464374277232.jpg (91KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
1464374277232.jpg
91KB, 600x697px
>>26530461
>starters being sweet or protective towards their trainers
I love this kind of fan art.
>>
>>26529210
Because I want Litten's to be cool so people shut the fuck up with LITERALLY MY MOM'S
>>
>owl gets creepy
>sea lion turns into nightmare fuel
>>
>>26532977
A 6 year old wouldn't get nightmares from that sea lion.
>>
>>26532998
6 year old me was shit scared of Mr Blobby so dont give me that "its aimed at kids so it wont scare them" shit
>>
>>26532464
THIRD form?

Anon, Fennekin turned to shit the second Braixen was revealed. It had such potential, too.
>>
>>26533082
>Google Mr. Blobby
Jesus christ it's not even comparable to that Popplio evo
>>
>>26529210
Smells pretty fishy to me.
The line art on some of them, especially Popplio's final form looks off, like the image has been artificially resized and/or rotated.
They were probably trying to make it more convincing with the standard slanted image + glare presentation but I don't buy it.
>>
>>26533116
Both are aimed at kids but both are equally creepy to look at
>>
>>26533186
Popplio evo is not even close to being equally as creepy. If it had a different paint job and we didnt know it was supposed to be a clown nobody would think it was creepy at all.
>>
>>26529210
ugly as fuck final evo, all 3 of them, at least emboar and serperior where kind of salvageable but this is bullshit
>>
>>26533186
I bet Gengar and Haunter kept you awake at night too
>>
>>26532145
The owl is probably the "coolest" starter pokemon ever made, makes Charizard look like Barney. Not kidding, kids will fucking love assasin's owl.

Ballio is imposing as he is scary, that's his gimmick, i can agree with the panther being kinda lame, but that's the "elegant" pokemon for you.
>>
File: 1457233791927.jpg (40KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1457233791927.jpg
40KB, 500x281px
>>26533082

Who the hell thought Mr.Blobby was okay?!
>>
>>26535457
The British
>>
File: 1460698654332.png (221KB, 744x301px) Image search: [Google]
1460698654332.png
221KB, 744x301px
>people think that since the gen 5 starter leaks turned out to be real these leaks ( that were executed in the exact same fashion mind you) are real
>>
>>26529210
>why do you people want them to be fake?
>you people
Who?
>want them to be fake
You can't want something to be fake when it obviously is.
>>
>>26529210
Why do you want them to be real?
>>
>>26535506
>the gen V starter leaks also happened much closer to the game's release and actually looked like Pokémon designs
I'm loving the retards so fucking thirsty for news that they'll eat anything up, especially the ones who try to preemptively damage control by saying shit like
>oh we're just having fun being retarded
>wow the no fun police is here
>>
I want them but they arent consistent

the flames on Litten the 2nd and Litten the 3rd look nothing like how flames are drawn for pokemon

finger feathers on owlik are too janky. I have to wonder why Little Green Riding Owl has one toe

Rapeleo is actually pretty solid but the way its bubbles are drawn dont even match popplio's
>>
>>26535506
There's also the XY leaks that happened the summer before release.
>>
>>26531217
Except it's not a wendigo.
>>
>>26535578
Why, do you care........soooo..............much?

Like, just don't follow the threads?
It' literally like 2-4/40 that are usually about fake leaks, you have so many other options of thread topics.

But guess what.
You have no decent answer that's not based on your opinion.
Because you too like the people you mock...

Is no more than a pokeloser bitching about other pokelosers like a few fake pokemon.

:D faggot.
>>
>Digimon
>>
File: neo roothoot.png (6KB, 280x262px) Image search: [Google]
neo roothoot.png
6KB, 280x262px
>>26529210
No, fuck off.
>>
>>26535604
You mean the in-game screenshot of Greninja like 3 months before the game came out?

If anything that's evidence that these wouldn't be real since it's too early for anyone to get a test copy.
>>
File: tumblr_ma0w8lfOX21r5kejco1_500.jpg (53KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ma0w8lfOX21r5kejco1_500.jpg
53KB, 500x511px
>>26535958
>>
File: su1479781.jpg (41KB, 349x442px) Image search: [Google]
su1479781.jpg
41KB, 349x442px
I dislike evo
>>
File: su1479782.jpg (30KB, 349x442px) Image search: [Google]
su1479782.jpg
30KB, 349x442px
>>26535982
>>
>>26535971
That's Seizuremon.
>>
>>26535985
>Disliking cute positive wrestle bro
But why?
>>
>>26535506
>That were executed in the exact same fashion mind you

Except not really. It's a entirely different thing compared to the 5th gen leaks, which had these... paper borders around them.
>>
File: You are giving me a frighten.jpg (112KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
You are giving me a frighten.jpg
112KB, 512x384px
>>26533082
>Google Mr. Blobby

Well, that's gonna keep me awake now.
>>
>>26529210

I don't want them to be fake, but they ARE fake, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>26532580
>This feel when you know this feel

Mozart

Why

WHY DO YOU SHED SO MUCH

I'LL GET YOU A COMB BUT PLEASE STOP SHEDDING PLEASE

YOUR HAIR ISN'T EVEN THAT LONG

I'm going to get engulfed in cat hair
>>
File: Picture for ants.jpg (697B, 15x12px) Image search: [Google]
Picture for ants.jpg
697B, 15x12px
>>26530467
>>
File: Mr. Ding-a-Ling Ice Cream.jpg (1KB, 125x81px) Image search: [Google]
Mr. Ding-a-Ling Ice Cream.jpg
1KB, 125x81px
>>26536753
>>
>>26529210
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they were real.
I'd be interested in seeing the designs of Pokemon shift away from what they were like in gen 6.
>>
>>26529468
>i've been raped by the clown my parents hired for my 10th birthday
>>
File: 1459441459225.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1459441459225.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>Ballio is easily the best starter
>It's more than likely fake
End me
>>
File: 1464684259344.jpg (108KB, 734x610px) Image search: [Google]
1464684259344.jpg
108KB, 734x610px
>>26529210
>Those evolutions
Fucking awful
>>
I want them to be real, but in the end we'll just get something that looks dumb.
>>
They're fake cause they so conveniently "leaked" just after the starters were revealed.
We've had all these "leaks" yet NONE of them have been real, so why would this be any different?
>>
File: pure autism - 13.png (870KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
pure autism - 13.png
870KB, 612x816px
>huurrrr if I make my fakes look like the Gen V leaks and spam /vp/ with them people will believe me
>>
>>26536869
>liking ballio at all
End it
>>
>>26529210
Because these particular designs are fucking awful
>>
>>26529887
Its almost as if the artist drew these with that information in mind
>>
The only one that looks fake is the grass middle-stage evolution. Something just looks off about the way it's drawn.

Would love to be proven wrong though
>>
Way too fucking edgy for starters
>>
>>26536982
This
>>
I like all of them, but the only one I absolutely wholeheartedly want to be 100% true is Popplio, and maybe Rowlett to a much lesser extent.

>>26529335
this

>>26529393
please off yourself. If there was a similar leak for all of the Gen VI starters you'd have said the same fucking thing. Faggot.
>>
>>26533082
What the fuck is Mr. Blo- OHHH SHIT!
>>
Hey, the starters sorta follow to Pokedex entries!

AKA information that has been accessible to the general public since the trailer dropped.

THEY'RE REAAAALL!
>>
I like them
But damn I wouldn't expect the Water dude's evo line to end up looking so sinister
>>
>>26529210
While I do like them, I don't particularly believe them. They seem like a fire fag fantasy to me. Litten's evo being the only quadraped this time, and it completely fucks what little the zodiac memers were hanging onto.
Not only do these seem like a creation of someone on /vp/ or possibly reddit, I don't actually want them to be real because leaking starter finals is lame as fuck especially this early.
>>
>>26530461
Can someone make a new version of this image in which the clown says after releasing the bubbles:

>They float, they float, Georgie, and when you’re down here with me, you’ll float, too'

And he brutally murders the trainer?

Thanks!
>>
File: It's a honest mistake.png (9KB, 340x335px) Image search: [Google]
It's a honest mistake.png
9KB, 340x335px
FYI
>>
>>26529210
Because I want Litten to be fluffier.
>>
They all look like shit and have little to no thought put into them.
>>
>>26537139
like any other pokemon there is.
>>
>>26537155
>there are people on this earth who think that any Pokémon out there has no thought put into it

Deplorable
>>
File: blobby1_1732292a.jpg (137KB, 620x899px) Image search: [Google]
blobby1_1732292a.jpg
137KB, 620x899px
>>26533082
>>26533116
>>26535457
>>26536678
>>26537053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4
>>
File: 600px-080Slowbro-Mega.png (198KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
600px-080Slowbro-Mega.png
198KB, 600x600px
>>26537164
Yeah, they scratched their heads hard thinking about this. If someone would post this on /vp/ before the reveal people would laugh him to death. Yet its fucking real
>>
File: Steiner has a heart attack.jpg (80KB, 412x414px) Image search: [Google]
Steiner has a heart attack.jpg
80KB, 412x414px
>>26537190

... I get that they were trying to send a message of not to judge a book by its cover and treat everyone equally and I'm all for that and that's why I've grown to like Ballio's design despite it all, but

>That demonic voice filter

The fact that someone thought this was somehow okay for children to witness kind of unnerves me. Mr. Blobby's outfit itself also looks REALLY worn out too, which makes it all the creepier.
>>
>>26529210
Because they all look like they'd have dark type secondary, all three of them.
>>
>>26529210
theyre great OC's but not pokemon. I would not want to evolve them, despite the fact that i have too because theyre stats would be higher
>>
>>26533106
Nah, Braixen was still fairly popular with people. I never much cared for the design personally but nobody really jumped off the Fennekin bandwagon up until Delphox in the places I was hanging out in leading up to XY's release.
>>
>>26529210
Good mid evos, bad final evos.
>>
File: dai ahegao saiban.png (379KB, 809x501px) Image search: [Google]
dai ahegao saiban.png
379KB, 809x501px
>>26529335
>they'd be the most convincing fakes
>eyes
>water bubbles
>tail wisps
>>
>>26529210
because they are shit
>>
>>26529250
this for me. i'm commited to poplio because i feel bad for it, but i really want its final evo to not look like to would kill and eat children after i raped them
>>
>>26537777
>After I raped them
kek
>>
Fire starter not being forced to be bipedal

That's how you know it's fake
>>
>>26529210
I want all of them to be fake
except Ballio
>>
File: Pokemon NEVER HOLD THINGS.png (212KB, 683x647px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon NEVER HOLD THINGS.png
212KB, 683x647px
>>26537692
>implying anything is wrong with the bubble
>implying anything is wrong with the tail wisp
>being this retarded
>>
>>26535949
This is the biggest faggotry I've seen in a single post in a while.
>>
>>26529210
Putting them next to the official Pokemon make them look even more fake.
>>
>>26538150
Only to people who have no idea what they're fucking talking about.
>>
File: 1429673392340.jpg (162KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1429673392340.jpg
162KB, 500x599px
>>26529210
because they're so obviously fake its not even funny
>>
>>26538167
Please stop being retarded. Is there even a backstory to where these pictures originated? As far as I know, these just appeared on the internet and started getting circulated. That's not the nature of genuine leaks.
>>
I like them more than Roothoot and friends (if only because they've been spammed less), but they've got the same problem: no proofs, and people claim that makes them real
>>
>>26538210
>b-b-but they're real!
>there's no evidence against them so that automatically means they're not fake!
>real until proven fake!
I really hate the underage and retards on this board.
>>
>>26529210
Cause they are all awful.
>>
Daily reminder that if people call something obviously fake, then it's fake. No question.
>>
>>26538237

Just like 5th gen, am I right?

Not even going to compare that and this leak, it's the fact that people were so much in denial that still gets me to this day.

People aren't always 100% right.

I don't even know why we're so fucking uptight about these, we just have to wait either until 2nd June or 5 months to clarify everything.

Someone's clearly going to get BTFO, we just don't know who. No one can predict the fucking future.
>>
>>26529210
Because they are.
>>
>>26538481
It's fuckers spamming threads about them that annoys me more than the actual designs

Feels like someone's just trying to get people to believe them so they can pull a 'lulz I trolled u all XD'
>>
>>26530008
what is the octillery line
>>
>>26529210
>God Tier
real starters
>High Tier:
Ballio
>Mid Tier:
smaller rape clown
fluffy cat
>Low Tier
literally my mom's panther
>Redeemable Trash Tier
little green riding hood
>Irredeemable Trash Tier
assassins' borb
>>
File: 1462902846308.jpg (43KB, 456x549px) Image search: [Google]
1462902846308.jpg
43KB, 456x549px
>>26538232
you just don't get this. This is the language-game(read wiki on Ludwig Wittgenstein), we pretend that this is real, because it makes us somewhat connected to the process of creating the pokemon design. If the pokemon EXISTS in our heads or on the Internet then it means its real or atleast on the same level as the rest of the pokemon who also exist only in the digital form. We don't need to talk to each other to understand this, and we don't usually need to clarify our collective thoughts.
>>
File: Lucario used rage.gif (536KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Lucario used rage.gif
536KB, 250x141px
>>26535506

>Mangareader.net
>>
>>26538517
I think it's just a case of mostly people simply liking them and one or two of the inevitable shitposters looking for vitriol.
>>
>>26537092
No.
>>
>>26529307
because obviously they'll have mega evo
>>
>>26529210
Only thing I have issue with is how Litten's head mark magically warps into the stress icon from darkest dungeon
>>
>>26529210
>why do you people want them to be fake?

I don't. I love the final forms of all three.
>>
I don't really want them to be fake. I'm just 95% sure they are. And since I think they are, there's no need to get excited about them.
>>
>>26529484
hoopa unbound isn't a starter, plus not a lot of people even get to see it since it's an event legendary.
>>
>>26535632
To be fair Wendigomon isn't even really a fucking wendigo. But they're not even similar in any capacity so point still remains
>>
>>26539157
then you are cancer
>>
>>26539167
>>26539157
This. While I really, really love these, fake or not, I'm not getting my hopes up.
>>
>>26529210
>rogue
>clown
>lion

???

What sort of theme is this?
>>
>>26529210
because they would look like complete and total shut in 3d models.
>>
>>26539656
How the fuck do you figure that?
Do you really need to fucking pull some bullshit reason to believe they're fake out of your ass besides "we have no proof they're real"?
>>
>>26529863
GOOD LUCK BALLIO AND OWLTAIR
>>
>>26530100
they won't be, they fucking suck
>>
>>26539685
>cat looks like bloody piece of shit
>owl has too much small detail and not enough focus on face, with cel-shading technique of models it would look like a tard
>Ballio would look better than other two
it's like Timmy turners dream
>>
>>26539821
>>cat looks like bloody piece of shit
Doesn't explain why it wouldn't work as a model
>>26539821
>>owl has too much small detail and not enough focus on face, with cel-shading technique of models it would look like a tard
So are you saying they couldn't make something like Cloyster or Shellder work in 3D? It's literally the same shit. Besides that, new Pokemon designed with 3D in mind with small faces like Barbaracle, Chesnaught, Noivern, Xerneas and Yveltal... what the fuck is your point? You are dumb
>>
>>26539633
Knife thrower
Clown
Lion

It's still a circus you tard.
>>
Honestly I really like the Ballio design. It's a cool concept. The Jagfire feels under designed, and owltair feels like a leaf clone of Greninja.
>>
dont bully owltair pls
>>
I honestly don't have a problem with any of them if they are real, except for the water starter's final evolution; it's fucking terrifying. It's literally the child molester Pokemon
>>
Rapelio is not even that scary without the smile, make him lay in the floor like a sea lion and he loses the imposing figure.
>>
>>26529210
Because they look dumb.
Rowlet loses both its round shape, head-turning and bowtie-spinning gimmicks.
Polio just looks fucking stupid in general, tiny legs, gross feet and dumb face.
Litten grows fat then slims the fuck down, gradually loses its interesting pattern and inherits a dumb flame tail from the Char family.
>>
File: 1463430337474.png (214KB, 428x685px) Image search: [Google]
1463430337474.png
214KB, 428x685px
>>26541072
your right
>>
>>26541279

Except that drawing was made to look threatening.

Nor do sea lions claw their way like that, kek.

I legitimately want to see a drawing where he acts like a sea lion and moves like one though.
>>
>>26529210
>Pokemon S&M
>no dominatrix starter
I hope they're not real, I want Litten to evolve into a humanoid resembling a catsuit using her tail as a whip.
>>
>>26541820
>Humanoid
>Catsuit
>Her
Fuck off, furfag
>>
File: 1464122492328.jpg (38KB, 495x398px) Image search: [Google]
1464122492328.jpg
38KB, 495x398px
>>26536977
That's the POINT you ass.

Most fake starter evolutions in the past were just IT GETS BIGGER! whereas whoever made these ones actually took their dex entries into account.
>>
File: delights.gif (2MB, 306x237px) Image search: [Google]
delights.gif
2MB, 306x237px
>>26537361
Worse things exist on British children's TV.
>>
>>26529210
heres how to tell they're fake
the middle evos are not out of place or awkward looking

starter middle evos always look "off"

and on top of that the final evos simply don't look right for two of these
first popplio's final is thematically different from its prior evolutions, no evolutionary line does this.
next is littens evos which again are thematically out of place
>>
>>26529306
no its not its evolutions look like the should be reversed or the final evo replaced
>>
>>26529210
Because they look bad/not like pokemon
>>
>>26529210
These are fucking amazing, they are too good to be true.
>>
>>26529627
except those actually flowed as an evolutionary line.
>consistent themes
>nice steady progress
>standard slightly awkward mid evo's that still looked like they belonged
now looking at >>26529210
>owl with a bowtie -> standard rogue owl -> holy fuck green assassins creed
>cute cheery sea lion-> sealion juggler-> Rapist looking fuck that looks more like a nigger with a basketball than a strongman.
>fire cat -> bigger tougher fire cat kinda lion/tiger like -> sleek fire jaguar
also these showed up after the dex entries/descriptions
>>
I literally dislike each of those final forms. If those are real i'm boxing my starter.
>>
>>26542254
>Popplio
>Gains juggling balls, a constantly standing stature, white flippers, a black pattern on it's torso, and a jester like head shape as well as a teethy smile

>Then gains ball for preforming, a much more upright stature, and glove like hand coloring.
>The black pattern takes on a leotard like appearance, the jester head becomes a head of clown hair, and the snout loses definition.
>Collar is upturned and the clown theme doesn't fail to remain consistent.

It's a rather smooth transition. The final evo pulls off a relevant bridge from the mid better than Samurott or Chesnaught that's for sure.

Litten is admittedly rather conspicuous in it's changes but there's a subtle bomb fuse tail thing going on. The mid evo has a explosive main and a lit tail. The final sheds it's fur and has a much sleeker body reminiscent of a cannon which fits the circus theme. They both have a crosshair marking on their face which helps support the cannon idea.

>>26542504
Rowlet's final evo may not be well recieved because of the 'edgy' look but you can't say it doesn't flow the best.

As for Ballio, only it's face is really all that's putting people off. I feel it would be more liked if the snout remained defined. Everything else about it is pretty solid.

>Looks like a rapist
>Way to creepy
>Looks like it's plotting some shit
Criticisms like that tell me a lot of people haven't seen a lot of clowns in their lifetime. Reminder Hypno literally steals kids. One even actually did so in FRLG.
>>
>>26542504
Pathetic, you literally ignored the thematic to reach and say that the themes bounce when they basically just progressed.

Like a rogue and assassin is so different when a rogue is basically an unskilled criminal that attacks others for gain when an assassin is the same thing but skilled.

Oh ignore it's a clown it's a rapist nigger.

Oh that one has allot of fur, that one doesn't....ignore they are both fire cats that are black and red with similar patterns....completely different!
>>
>>26529210
These are unfairly good, the real ones wouldn't be half this impressive
>>
>>26529210
Cause it's too soon for me to know the real final evos. I want to keep the hype.

Also, I don't like them at all.
>>
>>26529583
>>26529335
>roothoot fags

Is this roothoot 2.0? Can't wait for all the people falling for this to be BTFO
>>
OKAY

So after seeing posts like >>26531411 and >>26541072 I just decided to go fuck it and draw Ballio here how he'd probably look looking like a normal sea lion, as in, standing like your average sea lion

These were mostly rushed sketches, but you still kind of get the same idea so yeah and his design actually lends for practicability and doesn't actually get in the way, unless the collar makes a difference underwater, fuck if I know

I also thought the possibility of him actually having a snout, but the angle on that particular artwork not making it as obvious as it should so I gave him that just to see how would that work on him

So basically, he looks everything but threatening and actually adorable but that may be just me and my piss poor sketches but who cares here's more Ballio
>>
"Ballio's too creepy!"
"It looks like a rapist!"
"I'm scared!"
Are you all children? Hell, I highly doubt children nowadays would be scared of it.
>>
>>26542168
Kitten and Sea Lion look off.
>>
>>26543741
I love the face its making while doing a handstand
Nice job, anon!
>>
>>26544016

kek, Popplio already seemed a little full of himself on the trailer, so thinking that Ballio isn't too far off, I made him cocky too and kind of proud of himself.
>>
File: 17a.png (290KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
17a.png
290KB, 500x497px
>>26529210

>tfw Owltair will never be real
>>
>>26529210
People don't want them to be fake. People know they are fake. That's the whole point.

The relevant question is - why would people invest so much effort into believing obvious fakes are real?
>>
>>26543741
That's actually great, but i still mantain that he will not be smiling all the time (if he is real...).

If these turn out to be real, i can see Popplio be somekind of charmander, in his second stage he has already lost all of his cuteness and kinda looks like a prick. His final form being an imposing muscle sea lion must be one of he biggest twists evolutionary speaking, again if he is real, wich probably isn't the case..
>>
>>26529335
>how to spot an underage 101
>>
File: tumblr_o4ivaxYqE41ry5uypo1_500.jpg (58KB, 414x504px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4ivaxYqE41ry5uypo1_500.jpg
58KB, 414x504px
I kinda wish this thing was real. There have been plenty of dragons in pokemon but hardly any of them are eastern inspired
>>
>>26544211

a mocking greentext response with no point or substance?
>>
>>26529210
The starters are way too cartoony to evolve into those, not to mention they look fucking dumb.
>>
>>26544240
You're right, it's a pretty cool and simple design too.
>>
>>26529210
Because they're shit
>>
>>26542014
It's like you have never seen any older fake evolutions in your life.
Most actually take that shit into consideration.
>>
>>26542730
hypno isnt a final form of a starter. Chances are you'll only see it once or twice, if even that, through a play thrugh and probably won't train one. Many kids will find poppilo cute and choose it only to end up with ped mc rapist in their team.
>>
>>26543574
>roothoot 2.0?
Yes.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Was there any word on this thing?
>>
>>26545524
That doesn't match with the life bar layout that was shown in previous reveals so I highly doubt it.
>>
>>26545524
I'd train the hell out of it, but just look at it. Fake as fuck.
>>
>>26543249
This
>>
>>26538089
>>implying anything is wrong with the bubble
>>implying anything is wrong with the tail wisp

bubble looks nothing like Popplio's or any water pokemon's bubbles

tail wisp looks like nothing seen on an actual pokemon. It's clearly the fartist's personal way of drawing these things
>>
>>26545524
its a concept monster for kancolle
>>
>>26545755
>any water pokemon's bubbles

Like what? There is no precedent.
>>
>>26544240

That's just a really boring Rayquaza with awful neon colors.
>>
>>26529210
They are all too creepy. None of them keep with the normal pokemon way of becoming "cool" or just "macho". They all become straight up creepy.
>>
>>26529210
its too bad to be fake
>>
File: nottdisushittoagen.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nottdisushittoagen.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
anyone have the picture of the elegant seal final evolution?
>>
File: meme pokemon clown.png (297KB, 703x492px) Image search: [Google]
meme pokemon clown.png
297KB, 703x492px
I like them all.
>>
>>26529335
>most convincing

why the fuck does the majority think these are legit? The final forms for rowlet and litten look like they came from legend of korra. I cant explain the rape clown but holy fuck there is nothing about this that screams pokemon. I can take shitty angled pictures from my phone too you nigger.
>>
>>26535990
It was pikachu's fault for the seizures. Porygon just took all the blame for it. Fuck off.
>>
>>26544240
when furries try to make their fakemon look like their convoluted furry fursuit faces
>>
>>26545524
what do you mean is there any word? nobody ever thought this was real, and if they did and you do they and you are retarded. it is clearly, obviously, visibly, blatantly just a 2D drawing, fanart.
>>
File: 1461868030490.jpg (79KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1461868030490.jpg
79KB, 500x504px
>>26529335
>most convincing fakes I've ever seen

Well you must be pretty gullible then.

Because this is exactly like every other fake leak we've seen. No story as to how the OP got access to these, tilted camera, computer screen, and obviously fake designs. These designs are no better than any of the other ones artists have came up with. The only thing special about them is that retards like you actually believe that they're real. And the artist behind it is doing a "le ebin ruse xD"
>>
>>26547423
>And the artist behind it is doing a "le ebin ruse xD"

Excuse me to intrude, but if there's one thing I'm sure of, is that artists who do come up with fake leaks usually don't last this long revealing themselves.

In the end of the day, as soon as the truth is spilled about such leaks being theirs, it's immediate self-gloating because there will always be people who were interested in the designs at some point and go out of their way to "congratulate" the artist despite the lie while disregarding the naysayers at all times.

So essentially, it's self-promoting while taking advantage of the "leak season".

For a artist to just wait this long though, it's nonsensical, because they usually don't last this long and as time goes by, the intended "fake leaks" lose their impact. By the end of the day, they still have that clamoring need to say "Yes, I did it! I did the leak! Pay attention to me please!" but if they don't say it soon enough, the whole reveal of it all will just end up being a passable meh. Like, "Oh, you did the leaks? Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about those" and it's as if the artist's efforts were for naught, if they only did the art merely for self-promoting and not for having fun.
>>
>>26548468

Just to add, it is possible that if there is indeed a artist involved, they might just have a patience of a saint, but still regardless, they always spill themselves over for the matter of pride.
>>
The owl and seal ones are allright the cat one is boring.
>>
>>26529210
I actually like quite a few of these and worry about how the real ones will turn out. Hopefully no more Braixen and Quilladin-esque mid evos.

>Litten final evo is literally just my mum's panther.
>Doesn't build on potential themes of circus cannon (with tail being the fuse) or ring of fire (with whiskers forming the ring). Boring.

>Owltair has Roothoot face
>Obviously created with that in mind - obviously fake.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.