[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> if Trainer/Pokemon Fusion becomes an actual thing in S&M

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: Mistuh_Burowwn_Suicide.png (1MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mistuh_Burowwn_Suicide.png
1MB, 1024x576px
> if Trainer/Pokemon Fusion becomes an actual thing in S&M
>>
I honestly want fusion. But if it's anything like Mega Evolution, it will only be exclusive to a handful of fan-favorites.
>>
I remember seeing a video about a guy talking about how trainer/pokemon fusion would only apply to final forms of starter pokemon and the trainer/pokemon fusion is just a much more powerful version of Overgrow, Blaze, and Torrent
>>
File: suicidebooth.gif (125KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
suicidebooth.gif
125KB, 480x455px
>>26527956
>>26527975

Can't wait for MEGA-FUSION.
>>
File: 1464508075634.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464508075634.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>
>>26527975
Just nuke this board.
>>
>>26527956
>Fusion increases BST by 200 instead of 100
>Won't require an item
>Fusion is severely limited
>When fusion mon faints, the opposing trainer wins
>>
>>26527994
>much more powerful version of Overgrow, Blaze, and Torrent

Oh great. A more buffed version of some of the very worst abilities in all the games. That's what everyone needs.
>>
>>26527975
I want Polymerization too.
>>
But this shit ain't fusion
>>
>>26528001

Mexicans are filthy people who wipe their asses with their bare hands and smear the shit on the wall

No toilet paper. They don't even wash their hands afterwards

Then they EAT with their hands
>>
Can i fuse with Mega FUG?
>>
>>26527956

It isn't. Don't worry.
>>
What possessed you to spoil Steins Gate?
>>
>>26528891
Please calm down.
>>
>>26528891
But that's an India flag anon.
>>
>>26528891
Hey now, that's like two-thirds true at best.
>>
>>26528891

>mexicans

Oh lord. Please tell me this was a troll post and you weren't serious.
>>
>if S&M has amiibo
>>
>>26528975

What the hell are you talking about? It's obviously the flag of Sideways Ireland.
>>
>>26528857
It's referred to as synchro evolution

It won't be fusion as like in BURST
>>
File: merchant-kun.jpg (115KB, 773x836px) Image search: [Google]
merchant-kun.jpg
115KB, 773x836px
>>26528997
>amiibo gives you a free shiny of that Pokemon
>>
File: ZjSIzGO.png (790KB, 2226x1750px) Image search: [Google]
ZjSIzGO.png
790KB, 2226x1750px
We already have 2 examples...
>>
>>26529179
but AZ's floette doesnt look like AZ at all
>>
>>26529179
The weapon was based on the look of Floette's flower meaning it was already holding that flower before it died. The only thing different is Floette's colors and that could possibly be from Xerneas/Yveltal's energy. Not sure if they were used when AZ fired the weapon or if that was just Lysander's way of using the weapon.
>>
>>26528997
TPC hates amiibo
>>
>>26529179
Why the hell do people keep saying AZ's Floette is the same thing as Ash Greninja? It isn't at all the same thing. AZ received that exact Floette, coloration and all, from his late mother-in-law. No "synchronization" was ever used. And as stated in the image the last instance of something like Ash Greninja happening was several hundred years ago, but as the anime states that instance was ALSO with a Greninja, not a Floette. But even if that instance WERE to have been with AZ and his Floette the description of Ash Greninja would have said several THOUSAND years ago, not several hundred.
>>
>>26527956
>tfw your favorite mega can then go through fusion.

I would laugh, I would cry, I would use a female trainer for the first time so my shiny mega gardevoir would be fused right!
>>
>>26527956
Synchro is the only fusion done right, if it goes further than that it ruins Pokemon.
>>
File: literally yugioh.jpg (35KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
literally yugioh.jpg
35KB, 600x240px
>>26529005
>sychro evolution
this is it boys
>>
Pokemon RĂ©BURST didn't sell well In japan So I don't think they will try this idea again with main Pokemon game
>>
>>26527956
>S&M
sounds sexy
i hope shauna is in the games
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.