[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: mega shitmon.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mega shitmon.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
What went wrong?
>>
Talonflame and only Talonflame
>>
>>26527287
it would be better without the hair to be honest famalimalam
>>
>>26527287
>better than normal Heracross competitively, in Smogon tiers
>more useful than normal Heracross in official formats too
>actually looks like a Hercules beetle now
>if you don't like the design, normal Heracross is still useful and the Mega is totally optional
Absolutely nothing.

I guess if you want something that could be improved, in S/M they could actually use its arm-gun animation for moves like Pin Missile and Rock Blast.
>>
Ur existence now stop making these "what went" threads
>>
>>26527287
They turned a rhinoceros beetle into a hercules beetle
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 612x344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 612x344px
>>26527287
HAH!
Another Weasley
>>
>>26527326
this

All Hercules beetles are rhinoceros beetles but not all rhinoceros beetles are hercules beetles.

Normal Heracross isn't a hercules beetle.

It literally changes species when it mega evolves, doesn't make sense.
>>
>>26527363
>It literally changes species when it mega evolves, doesn't make sense.
You mean like the majority of Pokemon that evolve?
>>
>>26527363
I kind of feel like M-Heracross was supposed to be a regular evo. Oh well.

Hes still the best mega, so im not complaining.
>>
>>26527498
Exactly and since Heracross doesn't evolve it doesn't make sense
>>
>>26527642
But a few other megas like Pinsir, Gyarados, Sharpedo, Camerupt do it too. Not to mention even a few Pokemon with alternate forms, like Giratina, Cherrim, Shaymin, the genies, Hoopa, etc.
Pokemon changing species isn't a new thing.
>>
>>26527735
>Pinsir does it too
Pinsir absolutely does not do it. Pinsir's mega evolution is literally normal Pinsir having gained enough power to use its wings (that it's literally always had and you just didn't know about)
>>
>>26527735
>Pinsir
Exactly the same thing but flying.

>Gyarados
>Sharpedo
Same thing but bigger and edgier

>Camerupt
Bigger

A hercules beetle is not an alternate form of a different species of beetle.

Makes no sense how/why it can completely change species and then back again after every battle.

Literally nothing else does this.
>>
>>26527287
Why is it wearing a fucking diaper?
>>
>>26527287
Skill link and not something to boost his signature move Megahorn/ close combat
>>
>>26527806
>>Camerupt
>Bigger
ok

Gyarados goes from some kind of serpent to a creature that can be more closely related to both dragon and fish.

>Makes no sense how/why it can completely change species and then back again after every battle.
The same way every other mega changes its body composition. Not being an actual animal makes Mega Heracross just a "switch and charge the form of the horns and grow hair plus the other things" instead of "changing species".

>>26527774
But Pinsir had no wings whatsoever.
>>
>>26527287
No access to Drain Punch
>>
>>26527287
Arm Thrust being shit.
>>
>>26527806

Animals don't exist in the Pokemon world, you fucking autist.
>>
File: Where am I.jpg (33KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
Where am I.jpg
33KB, 400x298px
I

I guess I don't mind it

it's not like I use Mega Evolutions much either way so it's like they don't exist to me

But

Couldn't they have given another color other than BRIGHT ORANGE I mean geez

fuck man it messes up the whole thing
>>
>>26527287
I know the things on his arms spring open.
I need art of that.
Please.
>>
>>26527287
Fairy resisting both of his stabs. Otherwise a pretty good mega.
>>
Instead of just making it a better Heracross, they gave it Skill Link and decided to make it based on that gimmick.
>>
>>26527287
They ruined my bro. Look at this design! Who could possible love it.
>>
>>26528287
>>
>>26528153
It's the color of actual beetle's hair.
>>
The bottom born looks too much like a nose.

>>26527813
Wait what?
>>
File: B U F F.jpg (81KB, 950x1300px) Image search: [Google]
B U F F.jpg
81KB, 950x1300px
Honestly one of my favourite Megas

Look at that doofy mouth in >>26529551 and tell me that this thing isn't at least a little redeemable

I don't even mind the bright orange that much but also don't object to the idea of that being differently coloured

...also his belly kind of looks like a locker/vent and it's fucking with me a bit

That all aside, 8-9/10, looks pretty good senpai
>>
>>26527287
Too many condensed souls
>>
Fucking nothing. He's perfect. He just isn't retard proof.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.