[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 23 darkrai event cards what will you do for them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: darkraicardscan.jpg (185KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
darkraicardscan.jpg
185KB, 800x531px
I have 23 darkrai event cards what will you do for them?
>>
Post in this thread.
>>
>>26526626
i concurr with this guy
>>
get dubs.
>>
>>26526551
Email them to GETS

Like these
>>
File: Pleased dennis.png (102KB, 214x362px) Image search: [Google]
Pleased dennis.png
102KB, 214x362px
I already have one though...
>>
I'll suck your dick
>>
>>26526788
But you got the first dubs of the thread my friend
>>
>>26526626
This guy gets it, dump em op do I don't have to make human contact to get one
>>
>>26526767
Reroll
>>
>that one fag on the injection general that gives injected mons for pictures of man feet
>>
>>26526863
Again
>>
Come on fags get those dubs
>>
Give them all to me please.
>>
Guys I missed Jirachi, should I kill myself?
>>
Where did you get them OP?
>>
>>26526950
Wait until they put out another event for Jirachi, which should be in a good amount of years
>>
Ah, screw it. Why not?
>>
Do me good my friend
>>
Why not, rolling
>>
come to me darkrai
>>
>>26527317
This NA code will surely do a german like youself good.
>>
Ayy, can you send me one so some USA anon can trade it to me?
>>
Nothing because I already have one
>>
I'd sell my useless kidneys to get my hands on this edgy fucklord
>>
>>26527647
Post pic of removed kidney with your FC.
>>
>>26527660
not allowed to post gore here, man, because of the underaged plebs here, but if you're willing to go all the way, my fc is 3024-5953-0075
>>
>>26527702
I like your attitude. Do you want me to reset for a specific nature or something?
2681-0519-9328
>>
>>26527886
I'm tots fine with any nature that doesn't hinder its defense or sp. atk, but I'm all about a Darkrai that has a timid nature
>>
>>26528173
Alright, I will try my luck after I got a Naughty Hoopa.
>>
>>26528240
Thanks, man. I wish you luck.
>>
>>26528255
Hah just figured I can swap the cards to receive Darkrai first. On it now.
>>
Seriously, Jirachi is given out so rarely it isn't even funny. Lats month's giveaway was the first time I was able to get one legitimately and I've been playing since before Jirachi was a thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-30-21-31-14.png (285KB, 1075x1672px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-30-21-31-14.png
285KB, 1075x1672px
>>26527702
This one good enough for you?
>>
>>26528590
Bump, going to bed pretty soon.
>>
That would be nice, I couldn't get one.
>>
>>26528590
That's perfect, man. Thanks!
>>
Pretty please
>>
File: Sad Dawn.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Dawn.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
Plase I live in South America there's no GameStop here.

I never asked you anything anon, please grant my only wish.
>>
>>26529760
You guys are always getting shafted by Pokemon events. I'm from spain and back in gen I-III we got very few events, usually only a distribution in the summer at a few beaches as part of some telecom football tournament or something, it was a pain to attend. I would look for information about Pokemon on the spanish-speaking internet and Latin America had it even worse, you didn't even get the inconvenient beach event. Now we get events more or less the same as the rest of the EU or America via GAME stores and wi-fi, but your situation hasn't improved at all.
>>
>>26529760
hook this guy up, the rest are faggots anyway
>>
>>26529998
Nintendo has no official presence here in South America aside from Brazil but they don't count for huehuehue reasons (And I'm not sure if they ever got any event). Prices are high if you don't /can't use eShop to buy digital and so I could go on.
>>
>>26530129
Do US codes work in LatAm games? I know I have to get the codes for my PAL games from the Nintendo Zone at my local Game store because the US ones usually shared here don't work.

>>26530149
That's weird, at least the eShop has reasonable prices, I guess.
>>
>>26530176
Yes, do not worry about that. US codes works for all North American games (We don't have a LatAm region so we use N.A)

Yes, eShop games usually are the same price as N.A with taxes. Sadly, international credit cards are not commonly used as in other continents and they have a lot of requisites to apply for one in some countries.
>>
>>26528961
It's me again, and like >>26529760 I live in South America, so there's no GameStop here and thus, no way of getting it. Also Darkrai is my favorite legendary, so please I would like one very much. Thanks.
>>
>>26526767
Reeeeeeee

Roll
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.