[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What went right?
>>
A lot.
>>
>Pikachu is no longer Ash's favorite Pokemon

feels weird, man
>>
>>26526364
Literally the main writer. He was able to take standard shonen powerup and make one of the best episodes of Pokémon out of it (XY&Z28) and one of the best arcs in general.
>>
>>26526364
Everything except the fucking sideburns
>>
File: 1464530660405.webm (3MB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1464530660405.webm
3MB, 720x405px
>>
>>26526372
Pikachu's been put on the back burner since Sinnoh.
>>
>>26526364
What went right is the potential for trainers to customize their starters in-game if this Ash-Greninja isn't just anime.
>>
>>26526416
This. Those sideburns are grating as hell. I genuinely grew to love this thing after seeing it in action, but those sideburns are awful.
>>
>>26526676
I'm glad this shroud is gone. I could never tell what the fuck Greninja was doing with the water shroud covering it, especially with him flipping around all the time.
>>
>>26526364
>Ashnime
>Grenigger
>fusion garbage
Nothing.
>>
>>26526906
It'll be hard even without it. If you go through it frame by frame in some episodes you can see that many of his fastest movements are literally 1 or 2 frames.
>>
>>26526364
>ash is involved
Nothing went right.
>>
>>26526372
But that is wrong. Just because he isn't training it as much it doesn't mean it's not his favorite. Charizard was its Kanto team focus, for example.
>>
>>26526416
>Sideburns
They're frills dude.
>>
>>26526906
The shroud isn't gone for good. The shuriken is formed from the shroud. The preview next ep Shows Ash-Greninja transforming the shroud to the shuriken, so I'm pretty sure it will always start off with the shroud then transform it into the shuriken.
>>
>>26527068
He barely used Charizard in kanto since it didn't listen to him. Only against Blaine and in the league.
>>
>>26526364
Only the fact that this cancer is quarantined away from the main series.
>>
>>26527235
>Tretta
>Shuffle
>Picross
>TCG
>Plushes
>Figures
They've never ever promoted something this much if it's going to be anime-only.
>>
I simply love how a main character synchronized with a DARK type pokemon(literally evil type in Japan) and nowhere has this been pointed out.
>>
>>26527162
I know how the shroud and the back shuriken works. It's fine when he's standing still, but like >>26527042 says, when he's moving around the battlefield and spinning and kicking in only a single or couple frames, the dumb shroud makes it that much harder to see what's going on. Immediately advancing to form 2 significantly helps with this.
>>
>>26526364
It finally gave him some development after 20 years

It finally let him not get bitch slapped by a member of the Elite Four

It is guaranteeing him a win at the Pokemon League
>>
>>26527547
Falseflagging I see
>>
>>26527547
And according to this board it means the anime finally did something original for the sake of the plot instead of being an advertisement for the games
>>
>>26527219
Sorry if i wasn't clear, what i meant is that Ash spent more time and effort training Charizard, in Kanto.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.