[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINAL PREDICTIONS ON WHAT WILL BE REVEALED ON THURSDAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Early route mon, likely bird and rodent. Maybe a version exclusive, possibly a rabbit for moon.
Solgaleo and Lunaala's names and typings.
Official trainer art.
New gameplay mechanic.

Any will do, excecpt legendary types and names, dont care about that lol.
>>
>Solgaleo Type
>Lunaala's Type
>Bird
>Dog
>Sugimori Artwork of Professor, Rival, MCs, and maybe a Gym Leader
>>
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>26525838
When do the starter's evolutions usually get revealed?
>>
It's going to be more info and clearer shots of the woodpecker bird and bone-dog.

They'll also announce mega evos for the Johto starters.
>>
>>26525997
Second evo's shortly before release and the third will have to be leaked for us to see
>>
Types and names for legends, official art for MCs and professor. Woodpecker would be a nice touch.
>>
>>26526029
Shit, that sucks. So, until november, no news about evolutions?
>>
>>26526062
Between Sept-Oct we might see the starters evo, but for all we know we could get it in July if they want to keep this "big news" theme going
>>
What if THE GUY's predictions are true
>>
>>26525879
>Sugimori artwork
I think his days are over pal
>>
>>26526062
September-october: second evolutions
November: third evolutions
>>
New game mechanic, returning game mechanics. Maybe a couple early route mons or new megas.
>>
>>26525838
A basic teaser for the plot, ie who are the antagonists and what are their goals. Also a teaser for a gimmick that they'll show at e3
>>
>>26526211
>Pokémon
>E3 2016
I don't think that's happening, sport.
>>
Info on the box art legendaries and that's literally it
>>
When do they usually reveal the evil teams?
>>
>>26525838
Multiple reaction threads
>>
>>26526002
what bird and dog are you referring to?
>>
Arts for different characters, the legendary duo's names and maybe some new pokemon.
>>
They will show offf a tiny bit of a second island then the "there are only 2 islands" meme will be spammed for the next week or so.
>>
>>26528645
Regional bird, the one who's 3d skeleton was seen in the announcement trailer

Dog thing who's overworld model was seen in a later trailer. It could also be this region's Ratatta
>>
File: 722Magearna_XY_anime.png (324KB, 550x728px) Image search: [Google]
722Magearna_XY_anime.png
324KB, 550x728px
Either this one or the next one, they'll probably announce Magearna as a day one distribution, similar to Victini
>>
>>26525838
NOTHING
O
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>26530251
this, Unbound Hoopa and Volcanion are the least pokemon-looking pokemons.
>>
Zygarde's connection to the games will be teased along with info on the box legends (names, types, connection to Zygarde)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.