[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /vp/ short backstory first; Norfag here, In half a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: p1cFS6u.jpg (34KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
p1cFS6u.jpg
34KB, 640x356px
Alright /vp/ short backstory first;
Norfag here, In half a year i will be moving to the other side of mother earth and i'll be all alone. I'm thinking of starting a youtube channel to keep me company, doing wifi battles with my imaginary viewers and whatnot.

But here is the point of this thread: do you have some do's and dont's if i were to actually do this? What content should i feature?
I'm trying my best to not end up being the cancerfag killing this community.
>>
>>26524645

There's only one thing you should do: livestream suicide. Nobody wants your cancerous ass on the web, period.
>>
Well hey there, edgy Abraham Lincoln.
Post S/M leaks.
>>
As cancerous as 90% of Poketubers are, if you absolutely want to do it, try and do something different. There's millions of wi-fi battle vids already.

Also if you are going to commentate, work on your speaking. No one wants to hear someone um and err constantly.
Fianlly don't give yourself a cancerous as fuck catchphrase
>>
>>26524663
You must be over 18 to post on 4chan
>>
Don't over saturate your content with Top 10s, and take as long as you need to make quality content. Quality > Quanity. Have a safe trip, Norfag.
>>
>>26524676

You should take your own advice. I'm one of the only people on /vp/ who ISN'T underage.
>>
>>26524722
Your turkey dinosaurs are nearly ready.
>>
Have an OST exclusively made up of Hatsune Miku
>>
Hello, Genuine Advice here.
If you're going to become a PokeTuber, do something different from what other Poketuber do.
Good luck
>>
>>26524671
This and also: Don't do a 3D animated Intro with Dubstep in the background.
>>
>>26524779

I fucking LOVE turkey dinosaurs.

Wait, what are turkey dinosaurs...?

Well, they sound good, anyway.
>>
>>26524645

Make every video special. No generic intro like: "UR8 GUYSSSSSES WELCOME BACCCC--" No, introduce yourself and the upcoming content in the video to let everyone know you took 10 seconds to give them a thoughtful intro.

Beyond that, have a nice soundtrack. This is important even if it's post-commentated. Just something in the background to be nice ambience as you talk.

Guests are also nice. Bringing in friends to chat with you and discuss things(Not even Pokemon related even) can liven it up a bit.

Just avoid the following:
1. Generic intros/wrap-ups
2. Gushing over your favorite Pokemon and making your channel around it
3. Top 10 videos/Sun and Moon news videos(live reactions to SuMo news is fine though)
4. Using the same teams/same tiers of Pokemon.
5. Overblowing situations by yelling for no reason.
Bonus: If you ever do playthroughs, don't do generic ones. Switch it up with new rules, custom hacks, etc.
>>
OP Here, i'm grateful for all the nice suggestions and feedback. My general goal will of course be to create something new and interesting for my viewers.

As a graphics design student and a versatile audio producer i'm thinking about making some nice chillout pokeremixes for my content and so on. Guess i'll jump on the sun/moon wave if the music is good.
No dubstep and electro house is a given, as it's barely even music.

Also graphics designers generally don't do 3D as much so no worries there.

But i guess i'm going to take the release of sun/moon to my advantage then and be original about it in some way....

If the games suck keep your eyes peeled for tequila tuesday wifi battles...
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.