[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When How Where What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 6

File: nnnnnnnnnnn.png (518KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnnnnnnnn.png
518KB, 640x385px
When How Where What
>>
Just because it was in the game, doesn't mean they have to release it. It could be planned but canceled event mon.
>>
>>26518875
>>26518897
it was used in the fucking cutscene with az
>>
what is this image even supposed to MEAN?
>>
>>26518875
who even gives a fuck about a weak variant mon? i bet some of you guys are spinda collectors
>>
>>26518902
montage of someone hacking the game and showing off the event pokemon that were hidden in the coding early in XY's life.
>>
I'd imagine it was possible that they just coded it in for easy use in the ending cutscene, but it has its own unique stats and learnset, so who knows.

>>26518913
Because it has a unique stat spread and learnset.
>>
>>26518917
but what is so special about the AZ floette compared to the other event/hidden mons?
>>
>>26518928
The others have resurfaced/been released
>>
>>26518928
Had a unique move or something I think
>>
>>26518931
Maybe they're waiting for some sort of anime event, or we revisit Kalos in SM and get it?
>>
>tfw since this is a new gen, we can expect leaks of unrevealed Pokemon again
>>
>>26518928
Its stats are actually way different from a normal Floette's and they're on par with Florges's stats, only geared towards special attack. Plus it gets Light of Ruin, which I think might be the most powerful fairy type attack
>>
Maybe they originally planned for Az to use it in the final battle, but decided it would be better for pacing if he got Floette back after the battle instead. That would explain why it's in the data but they don't seem to have any plans to do anything with it.
>>
>>26519041
Or perhaps a rematch.
>>
>>26518928
Light of Ruin
>>
iirc there's been unreleased content in LITERALLY EVERY pokemon game
>>
it will be an event next year for XYORASSM.
>>
>>26519101
Yeah, but not actual Pokemon before.

>we will never find out what the God Stone was for
>>
>>26519119
Mew, Celebi?
>>
>>26519131
Both officially distributed at some point. Mew was officially distributed at certain stores. Celebi had both the GS Ball event for Japan and you could get it at the Pokemon Center store in the west.
>>
>>26519138
>at some point
That's not how it works you shitlord
>>
>>26519146
In their generations, yes. Should've made that clear.
>>
>>26519153
Then I dont understand your pic
>>
I personally don't feel like they should release her as an event Pokemon just based around her lore alone. AZ's Floette seems like she should be a one of a kind Pokemon and considering AZ spent 3000 years of his immortal life searching for her it would be a pretty shitty thing for the protagonist to just steal his best friend away like that.
>>
>>26519166
I haven't posted a picture, but AZ's Floette has still not been distributed this generation. Might it in the next five months? Maybe.
>>
>>26518913
It is only one point lower than Florges in terms of BST and would probably be a better mon than it.
>>
>>26519177
>I don't deserve her... will you take care of her for me?
There's your justification
>>
File: never.jpg (146KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
never.jpg
146KB, 500x375px
>>
>>26518875
Kind of weird that they would make a unique move for the Pokemon and then not distribute it. They'll probably distribute it with the anime or something.
>>
>>26520356
Has AZ been in the anime yet? I've been wondering if the anime would do anything with him.
>>
>>26518897
>Planned but cancelled
>In the final scene of the story in XY after the league
>On the tree AZ gifted to Sootopolis in ORAS

It'll either be
>1) Have something to do with the story, ableit post game
>2) Be given out as an event mon, with maybe 5 second cutscene like the hoopa one in the pokemart

Likely the latter
>>
>>26520369
no
>>
So what happened to those power plants?
>>
>>26518875
It's circled in case you can't see it. They're quite hidden
>>
>>26518928
unique status different from other floette
a different level up movepool, which includes light of ruin
>>
I bet it won't even be programmed in Sun and Moon, just like spiky eared Pichu. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Light of Ruin wasn't even a programmed move in Sun and Moon, just like how there was that one ability (just another soundproof) in gen 3 that wasn't in gen 4.
>>
>This
>The power plants
>Everything about AZ
>The Lumiose ghost girl
>The Lumiose train station note
>Chamber of Emptiness
>Fucking every Kalos mystery they set up and implied they wold solve next game

I'm not sure I'm willing to just fucking skim over these and just move on to the next gen. I need closure.
>>
>>26521319
Gen 6 is an entirety of missed opportunities. So much set up, and then they seemingly forget to payoff.

GF were always shitty programers, but have got worse and worse at world building.
>>
>>26521319
>>Chamber of Emptiness
the what?
>>
>>26521349
Would have been nice to have Z, but you faggots memed RSE remakes so hard.
>>
>>26521359
Where zygarde is underage faggot.
>>
>>26521349
I don't think "worldbuilding" is the issue here. Having lots of unsolved mysteries is actually a good thing for worldbuilding. It allows for lots of intrigue and potential plot threads to pick up on in later games.

The problem is that's not exactly how pokemon works. We don't come right back to the same region, we got to new regions every game. It's usually many years until we come back to regions to solve these mysteries so having them doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>26521389
Holy fuck at least be right before you berate people holy shit
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chamber_of_Emptiness
>>
>>26521319
"you are not the one" girl appears in ORAS and BW2 IIRC

She'll likely become something that appears in the games from now on like Looker was
>>
>>26521319
It was pretty much all bullshit meant to stir up speculation, like shit like the truck did back in the RGBY days.

Except probably the Chamber of Emptiness. I'd bet that's like the Scorched Slab in the original RSE, a single one-room area thrown in as a little nod to an actual place in the area the region's based on. Not certain though.
>>
>>26521319
I've been out of the loop, what are all these?
>>
>>26521500
The Floette is AZ's programmed into the game with specific stats and a new move, Light of Ruin, the most powerful fairy move. However, it was never released. AZ himself is such a shady character and apparently SUPER fuckign important. But we never really get anything. He's just a super giant human (For no reason given) that activated a weapon and killed a bunch of Pokemans ages ago. Oh yeah and he lives forever or something.

There were a bunch of power plants in Kalos that were locked. Only one was accessible as it was a story location.

In a random building in Lumiose, you take the elavator to a certain floor, music stops, girl teleports in front of you, says "No, you're not the one" then teleports away.

Also there's a weird note about someone meeting someone somewhere at the Lumiose Station. Also there's other train lines that you can't get on.

The Chamber of Emptiness is just a thing. A room.
>>
>>26521402
There still needs to be world building. Comapre b/w gym leaders and e4 to the x/y gym leaders and e4. There is a massive difference. One of the x/y e4 os even a memeber of team flare, but theres nothing about her beyond that, while the gen 5 leaders and e4 are out and about and play active roles in their communities, and actually seem like leaders.
>>
>>26521319
you don't understand, the Chamber of emptiness is suppose represent Kalos postgame
>>
What was Project Azoth?
Does it have something to do with Az?
>>
>>26521560
I don't remember any real significance to the BW E4 compared to BW's. I think Malva had more going for in the post game than any of them as far as I recall but I never played BW2. i guess I agree gym leaders aren't shown doing anything like they were in BW though. But that sort of stuff usually shows up a lot more in the 2nd games that get all the neat little extras. BW did have more but that game was very storycentric anyway so it suited it. That's more a character issue than world building. I think XY was very successful at creating an interesting and intriguing "world" but the characters themselves weren't as fleshed out as BW's, I can agree.
>>
File: munchlax.jpg (50KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
munchlax.jpg
50KB, 640x480px
>>26521576
DELET THIS
>>
>>26521558
AZ was the ancient king of Kalos. His one Pokemon partner, a Floette, fought for Kalos in a war between it and another region. As the war went on with no end in sight, all that returned was a small box with a wilted flower in it.

AZ, filled with grief, used his position of power to make his people build a machine capable of raising the dead and granting eternal "life". He used this so he and his Floette could be together forever.

AZ, filled with rage, had the machine converted into a weapon capable of bringing great "death". He used this machine to rain destruction on the nation that Kalos was at war with and who took his one true partner away, ending the war in one fell swoop.

However, while he brought back Floette and had his revenge on those who took it away from him, Floette knew the truth behind the machine--it was powered by taking the life force away from other living beings, and many had died to bring it back. Because of this unspeakable crime, it left him.

Since then, the immortal king AZ wandered the world for three thousand years, searching for his Floette, hoping that one day it would forgive him and return. And realizing his mistakes, he kept the key to the weapon with him at all times, so it may never be misused again.

It's pretty clearly laid out in the game.
>>
>>26521650
Alder and the black guy are fairly active, and caitlyn is from platinum or whatever i never really got that far with the battle places in past games so im not sure.
Anyways characters and worlds go hand in hand, they really both need focus to be good. I think the biggest problem with the stories in x/y is that the old kill the evil team off after the 7th badge then do the elite 4 is just stale as fuck. Gen 1 and b/w are the only games to actually have a proper climax, and gen5 went out of its way to at least shake up the e4. Then you go back to the old formula and its just so very dated, gen1 style just doesnt work anymore. Pokemon is still a jrpg, it needs either a good story OR good fun characters and world building. The first 2 gyms of x/y always felt great to me, then it stagnates till after the 3rd gym where everything is just barebones and tired. I really hope they go more story/character focused again with sun/moon

And i agree that secrets are nice and its one of the reasons why im nostalgic over emerald, frie red and platinum, but that shouldnt be all there is
>>
>>26520573
Why don't we ever find out where Devon is keeping the pokemon they're using for Infinite Energy?

How come we don't get to destroy them like the insects they are with Steven's help?
>>
>>26521949
BW were the, what, 6th and 7th games on the DS so I think it's kind of natural they ended up so storycentric. There wasn't really very many new things to do with the hardware. Pokemon had never really done a real story driven game so it was probably something they tried. Maybe since SM are the third set of games on the 3DS they are familiar enough and have enough things already done for them that they can wander back into developing the story. Dunno if that will be the case because it appears the whole overworld is going to be totally different but eh.
>>
>>26521792
>>26521558
AZ is the king whose statue is out in the castle garden. His Golurk is probably the same one he's had for 3000 years.
>>
>>26521973
Is Infinite Energy actually the same powered-by-the-souls-of-dead-pokemon thing as the ultiamte weapon? I thought it was developed from that but not the exact same thing with the implication being there's probably no longer any bad things going on with it after the New Mauville incidents.
>>
File: 1411094642883.gif (875KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1411094642883.gif
875KB, 500x438px
>>26522013
>yfw AZ's Golurk was once a loyal human bodyguard who, on his deathbed, allowed his soul to be siphoned into a golem to assist the King, even in death
>>
>>26522028
>Confidential documents can be found in Sea Mauville stating that Dock investigated the Devon Corporation, finding that they had used Pokémon bioenergy to create Infinity Energy.
>>
>>26521576
40KEKS.jpg
>>
>>26519212

Where is this located at?
>>
>>26522420
sootopolis
>>
>>26521558
>The Chamber of Emptiness is just a thing. A room.
>Chamber of Emptiness
>Emptiness

Geez I wonder.
>>
>>26519119
what about Gastrodon?
>>
>>26521558
it has a banettite and a spooky plate.
that's more than scorched slab ever had til the remake.
And its way more than altering cave ever got.
>>
>>26521439
>"you are not the one" girl appears in ORAS and BW2 IIRC
What? In ORAS sure but not in BW2
>>
>>26519212
Kek that file name

And now I'm sad
>>
>>26523153
I think he's talking about that dead girl on mavelous bridge
During certain occasions, the spirit of a deceased young girl will be standing on the bridge, and will disappear if the player walks towards her. An old lady in the gate to the east of the bridge will explain that the young girl used to play around the area with an Abra before the bridge was built. In the sequels, the girl will also appear in Strange House where she will refer to Abra and the bridge before telling the player to return the Lunar Wing there, which will trigger a battle with Cresselia.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Marvelous_Bridge
>>
Would eviolite work on Eternal Flower Floette?
>>
>>26523246
it doesn't.
>>
>tfw Az's Floette is a Synchro Evolution like Ash Greninja
>>
>>26518901
There's more to it then that. AZ Floette has Florge's stats, and doesn't work with eviolite.
>>
>>26523305
Nope it has its own stats built to be a special sweeper. And a good one with its signature move.
>>
They all look like shit
>>
>>26523239
Yeah but that was different girl and her case was resolved. This time its a new one and we still dont know what she's all about
>>
>>26518875

>tfw OP is so new that it hurts
>>
>>26521671
why does this picture exist
>>
>>26519212
Aren't those the flower in the bushes in the SuMo trailer?
So, the far away region from which the traveller brought them wasn't Kalos
>>
File: slowtails.jpg (60KB, 736x683px) Image search: [Google]
slowtails.jpg
60KB, 736x683px
>>26518875

Hey guys, someone just posted a bunch of pokemon that weren't in X and Y!
>>
>>26523830
SuMo? Suhmoo? What sort of retardation is this. Yeah sure I'll just go pick up pokemon Soon version and pokemon Moan. Retard.
>>
>>26523318
>user receives half the damage dealt in recoil
>>
Shit like this especially pissed me off about X and Y. I decided from the initial trailer that i would not read any leaks or datamined info just so i could explore everything myself.
Hell, if i knew it was gonna be this bad i probably wouldn't have hyped it up as much as i did. That's why i'm not expecting too much out of sun and moon either.
I was really trying hard to experience that feeling of wonder and discovery that enthralled us as children. You could imagine how pissed i was when i realized the truth.
The least amount of pokemon per generation to date, no legendary trio, cut content left and right, and all we were left with was data-eating junk like amie and like 90% of shit in lumiose.
>>
>>26523924

To be fair, unobtainable Pokemon (except via events) have been in every game, and whilst XY is the worst, at least it wasn't like Gen 3 or half of Gen 4 where, if you weren't in Japan or the US (or, sometimes, parts of Europe and the UK), you couldn't get event Pokemon at all, so you had no choice but to hack.
>>
>>26524048
i got everything except for celebi in gen 4. australian reporting in. mew, shaymin, darkrai and arceus were all irl events at game stores for platinum.
deoxys i got from an american copy of pokemon ranger guardian signs. i'm still to this day surprised an american event was obtainable in australia (it was wifi though).
i managed to get one other kid from school to get this game so we could complete the multiplayer only mission for deoxys. took a few tries to get the speed form too.
jirachi was lucky. i got it from a friend who had the colosseum bonus disk so i had it for gen 3. in later gen 4 it was released as an event though.
gen 3 i got ho-oh from colosseum and lugia from gale of darkness. i pride myself in my collecting abilities, since no one here gives a shit and i was one of a kind.
starting with gen 6 and the pokemon bank celebi, i've gotten every pokemon available except volcanion. th-this still counts per the board's rules, r-right?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.