[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deepest Lore/Headcanon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: C925zj0.png (412KB, 709x2398px) Image search: [Google]
C925zj0.png
412KB, 709x2398px
Deepest Lore/Headcanon Thread
>>
Ash's coma.
>>
>>26518452
>>26518127

Stop spamming your image
>>
we get it, you made oc, now stop fucking making new threads with this same image retard. There's 3 on the catalog right now. If people wanted to discuss it they would, it's just no one gives a fuck.
>>
You made three of these threads, as well as posting it in the headcanon thread we already have.
>>
A lot of these don't make any sense. Why are some Pokemon's original habitats in regions that came after one they were already catch able in the wild.

Like Lapras has been catch able in Unova and even in Kanto itself in FRLG
Riolu you could also catch in Unova
And how are Honey trees Munchlax and Snorelax original habitat? They don't live in the trees they just come to them to get honey. Listing their original habitat as one of the Pokewalker routes would make more sense.
Why even list the Slugma, Murkrow. and Houndour lines when those were the first locations they were catch able in to begin with?
Finally Corphish as always been catch able in Hoenn. How could anyone try to pass it's original habitat off as Kalos?
>>
File: but-why.gif (4MB, 581x327px) Image search: [Google]
but-why.gif
4MB, 581x327px
>>26518775
>>
>>26518785
Silly theory.
>>
>>26518775
You can catch jynx in the Japanese blue version
>>
>>26518775
The only one I can agree with is Snorlax/Munchlax because the game states it came over the mountains, but even then I doubt they live exclusively around honey trees.

And fucking hell, Eevee was findable in Unova.
>>
>>26518775
Some of these (like Beldum, and I believe, Togepi) comes from Swarms. Swarms are not native to these regions. For Beldum for exemple, the first time it appeared as native to somewhere were in Unova.
>>
>>26518775
>Sinnoh route 228
>Beldum

It's a swarm though, they only appear there when they're migrating through.
>>
>>26518775
Riolu are also from Unova though
>>
>>26518775
pretty sure you could find wild riolu in BW2
>>
Castform are literally made by the Hoenn Weather Institute.
>>
>>26518775
Not canon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.