[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lies your friends told you as a kid playing pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Unamused rampy.png (16KB, 210x204px) Image search: [Google]
Unamused rampy.png
16KB, 210x204px
>Be me
>Waste the master ball in palkia while playing Pokemon Pearl
>Tell my friend
>He says I'm dumb for not getting the second master ball
>I ask where
>He says its hidden in the house in route 210
>Says I need Palkia, Giratina, and Dialga
>I spend a week catching Giratina with my 10 year old grasp on the mechanics
>Trade my friends dialga for a garchomp, lucario and roserade (He had an obsesion with cynthia's team)
>Reach the house
>Its draco meteor

Any stories of pieces of shit friends like this?
>>
File: b6x_J9RB.jpg (51KB, 888x535px) Image search: [Google]
b6x_J9RB.jpg
51KB, 888x535px
Have this saved from a few months ago. I guess it's related? More asshole kid rather than lying.
>>
>he's a sinnoh kid
Only people that aren't underage fags remember talking about Mew on the playground and exchanging rumors. Honestly I don't remember the "under the truck" meme ever being prevalent, but there still were a lot of rumors on how to find it. Also things like the ghost being catchable, 4th evolutions and 3-typed pokemon, etc.
>>
>>26518314
Bill's bullshit garden was always mentioned. Yeah, he has mewthree and pikablu, sure.
>>
>>26518282
>Hey anon, I finally caught mewtwo!
>Really? How?!
>You need to put your lips in a guys peepee, and start sucking like you were drinking a milkshake!
>Oh wow! Can I get mewtwo then?
>Of Course!
>Drops pants.
>>
>>26518376
Haha, similar thing happened with me and my uncle. He said he was taking me to Diglett Cave and took me into the wilderness and put his dick in my ass.
>>
>>26518435
Awesome! I got raped and beaten by my father, kek!
>>
File: doubt.jpg (19KB, 282x415px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
19KB, 282x415px
>Pokemon Blue
>guy tells me he has Mew
>said he caught it by surfing into the backside of the ship
>this only works once the ship returns
>you have to play 1000 hours for it to return and beat the elite 4 100 times at least
>ask him to show me Mew
>says his cousin deleted his save
>>
>>26518314
I was told that if you put a magikarp of a certain level in the daycare and took it out at the right level, it evolves into Mew.
>>
>sinnoh kids aren't underage anymore
Feeling fucking old right now
>>
>>26518282
>kid
>pokemon pearl
>>
>>26518597
DP came out 10 years ago, buddy
>>
>>26518597
http://www.strawpoll.me/10338451/r
>>
File: 1433461445491.png (561KB, 535x439px) Image search: [Google]
1433461445491.png
561KB, 535x439px
>>26518750
>about 1/5 of /vp/ is underage
fucking super, man.
>>
>>26520831
You KNOW it's more than 1/5
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.