[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

holy shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: future.png (875KB, 599x808px) Image search: [Google]
future.png
875KB, 599x808px
holy shit?
>>
holly shit
>>
spell it out op you fag
>>
Stop making duplicated threads
>>
Having Shauna as our mother would be stupid. That would mean a 20 year gap in the timeline.
>>
>Look mom I posted it again
>>
>>26514047
Perfect for the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>26513799
Shota doesn't really bare any resemblance to the new guy at all.
>>
>>26514068
oh jesus fucking christ... nintendo would fucking do that nonsense.
>>
>>26514084
>green hair
>tanned skin
>>
>>26514084
>Same hair color
>Same sideburns
>Hair tied back
>Both are tan
>Similar clothing colors

Come on now, they're not perfectly identical but they're pretty damn similar.

The question is: If they really did base Shota off the SM rival, why now? The producers could have easily held off until the next series.
>>
Badges have already been said that they all belong to Kalos. It is not the first time that any region has shown more than 8 badges, and badges that don't exist in any game.

Kanto had over 27 gyms, Hoenn has at least 9, Sinnoh was shown to have at least 11 gyms, Unova had at least 14 gyms. The only Anime series that didn't do this was Johto.
>>
So, wait...
In XY Shauna says she wants to travel to a different region
But how does that connect with the rest? What implies she's the woman on the left
and i don't know who that is on the right, but the anime is not canon
and also, why is it relevant that someone in the anime has three badges that can't be found in the games?

I don't see it
>>
>anime character in the games
That's enough to disprove your theory right there.
>inb4 Jessie and James in Yellow
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.