[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: merrick.png (56KB, 631x497px) Image search: [Google]
merrick.png
56KB, 631x497px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>26500021
>THEY DON'T TROLL US
>THEY NEVER HAVE
>THEY DON'T TROLL US
>THEY NEVER HAVE
>THEY DON'T TROLL US
>THEY NEVER HAVE
Sure Joe, because using very vague and "clickbait"-esque language to get people to watch your show isn't a form of trolling

Jesus, he becomes an even bigger faggot as the days go by
>>
>>26500021
>July 3rd
Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>26500059
This
Usually when a show advertises they're guest starring big Pokemon developers, its obviously going to make people lean towards new info

Joe's such a cunt
>inb4 Pomf please
>>
>>26500059
no its not you idiot

trolling is annoying/upsetting people for fun
>>
>>26500021
The way he responds to such silly tweets with sincerity reeks of severe autism. I wouldn't be surprised if he was /vp/'s very own Richard/Mewtist.
>>
>>26500102
>implying they didn't get a kick out of seeing how many people they fooled
>>
>>26500102
>Implying Nips don't laugh at our disappointment
Anon...
>>
Joe is just very overly positive about anything Pokemon related.
>>
>>26500086
Looks like we might be getting our info at the beginning of each month from now on

RIP corocoro
>>
>>26500354
I just hope they don't reveal EVERYTHING like they did with ORAS
>>
>>26500435

It was a remake. We already knew what was gonna happen.
>>
>>26500102
>SM will have more than 10 Pokémon
>Pikachu is going to be in it
>not obviously being upsetting people for fun
>>
>>26500459
We didn't know about the Delta Episode, or Zinnia, or Mega Rayquaza vs Deoxys. There was no excuse for them to just blow their load with that info. It would've been an amazing surprise, if they had kept that under wraps
>>
>>26500540

You didnt have to purposely search for every last detail of the game if you wanted the few extra scenes of gameplay to be a surprise.
>>
File: 1458005768718.gif (1MB, 160x140px) Image search: [Google]
1458005768718.gif
1MB, 160x140px
>>26500565
Nigga, they released that shit in Corocoro, then a video later on. It was on almost ever "news" site covering ORAS.

Kinda hard to fucking avoid it
>>
>>26500021
Because hes gay
>>
>>26500097
>>26500059

Because you don't understand the target audience. You think it's aimed at people like us. It's not.
>>
>>26500021
I though he was talking about Corocoro before I saw the full image.
>>
>>26500059
>he becomes an even bigger faggot as the days go by
Because he doesn't jump on the bullshit hype wagon, and instead stays grounded and expects what they actually say is going to bee shown?
>>
>>26500751
>Because he doesn't jump on the bullshit hype wagon
He's the one that usually starts that shit in the first place.

Like really, what was the point of posting this >>26500021 ? The way he worded it especially is basically him saying "we might get news from Pokenchi on July 3rd" when it could easily be just an interview with the developers or a tour of the company. Why not just wait until more information is available instead of inadvertently hyping people up? He does it all the time and then backtracks and then you guys kiss his feet from the ground up. It's ridiculous.
>>
When is he going to fix his shitty design?
>>
>>26500565
>purposely search
>put on the website every fucking month with a video on youtube

lol fuck off with this shit
>>
>>26500743
Thats pretty ironic, because I don't think Pokenchi understands their audience whatsoever. They "announce" Sun and Moon on the show, even though a WORLDWIDE direct was aired on the internet weeks before, with countless people viewing it, including children. Oh and they also waste Pokemon developers time. Really productive show they got there
>>
>>26500784
So he shouldn't post or talk about anything in case it's nothing? Are you retarded?
>>
>>26500824
>I don't think Pokenchi understands their audience whatsoever
if they didn't they wouldn't be on the air
it's a kids show

>with countless people viewing it
source?

>Oh and they also waste Pokemon developers time.
developers wouldn't agree to do anything with them if they were wasting their time
>>
>>26500826
No you are retarded and lack reading comprehension. He should wait until there is more information about it rather than posting it in such a way where he knows people will hype it up like they always do. He doesn't even know what the fucking episode is about yet or why they visited in the first place.
>>
>>26500839
Fucks sake. You're an idiot.

If things were like you, nobody would report on anything until 2 months after it happened.
>>
>>26500839
So Masuda shouldn't have posted hyping the episode up either, then?

Grow the fuck up. Stop blaming others for your own idiocy.
>>
>>26500850
>Fucks sake. You're an idiot.
No you're just a retarded Joe follower. Are you even reading what you're typing? For Christ's sake.

>>26500857
>So Masuda shouldn't have posted hyping the episode up either, then?

Are you a complete retard? Whenever Masuda posts about an episode, he wants you to watch it because something important is going to be shown or he is making an appearance. He knows what will be shown. He isn't like Joe or these other fansites that post anything that pops up and then get mad when the people who go on their sites hype it up too much.

Idiot, that is what you are.
>>
>>26500876
So Joe posted it after Masuda did, stating about it, and he's an idiot because he shouldn't be hyping it even though Masuda is hyping it?
>>
>>26500876
For the record, Masuda's blog says

ゲームフリークの秘密も
サン・ムーンのことも
分かるかも!

So there is reason to hype. Stop trying to jump on everything Joe does and realise that he knows what the fuck he's doing.
>>
>>26500889
For the record, and I'm not the anon you're arguing with so don't get mad at me, Serebii should say whenever Masuda posts things like that or at least retweet Masuda's posts. That way, fans have a reason to get hype rather than what Serebii usually does on his twitter and false hypes even if he doesn't mean to.
>>
>>26500920
Serebii never false hypes though. He gives specific wording. You can't blame him for idiots not reading.
>>
>>26500899
What does it say?

Also, what do you expect to be revealed on July the 2nd?

I think it is too soon, so not much more than confirmation on the legends names.
>>
>>26500930
Roughly

ゲームフリークの秘密も
サン・ムーンのことも
分かるかも!

>Game Freak's Secret
>Sun & Moon too
>You'll see soon
>>
>>26500824
They never announced Sun/Moon on Pokenchi. When they introduced the trailer in that episode, they just talked about how they were going to "show the trailer for the upcoming Sun/Moon games" or words to that effect, not even remotely assuming this was the first time any of the viewers heard about the games.
>>
>>26500021

Honestly I like Joe, but he's such a kissass sometimes that it's literally cringeworthy
>>
>>26500565

>purposely search
>being this retarded

It was literally released for all of us of to see. There was no digging or searching needed
>>
>>26500940
>Roughly
lel no

It says "You might get to learn both Game Freak's secrets and things about Sun/Moon"
>>
>>26501775
>might
Well, there goes any hopes we have.
>>
>>26500836
>Source?
Uh the view count on the direct in Feburary, which should still be up? The fuck?
>>
>>26500824
>Oh and they also waste Pokemon developers time.
Anon, it might come as a surprise but the people behind the games are not always in the office making games for you.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.