[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokeballs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: I cant be doin with with.png (650KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I cant be doin with with.png
650KB, 1280x720px
Why can't I choose what type of ball my dudes are in AFTER I've caught them?

At least when breeding I used to know they would all end up in regular Pokeballs. Adding into the equation of making all of their balls matching from catching/breeding is so annoying.

"Here Scyther, let's try this one out for a while"
>Scyther is now in 'SAFARI BALL'

Easy enough Gamefreak.

What the fuck?
>>
File: 1462972915076.jpg (52KB, 622x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462972915076.jpg
52KB, 622x720px
>>
Autism
>>
>>26494474
Maybe.
But think about the amount of detail surrounding Natures, EVs, IVs, abilities, shinies, hordes, chaining,etc etc etc.

Is it really that far of a stretch to do something like choose the ball they are stored in? Something that is literally already all in the game?
>>
>>26494495
Are you that shitposter from /pol/? I remember seeing that 3d shit earlier
>>
>>26494500
no? I'm a whole new shitposter.

Is this honestly crazy to want?
Am I the only one who wishes for this?
>>
Because it is supposed to show what you caught them in
>>
>>26494510
Yes out of all 6 million people in the entire world you are the only fucking one
>>
They have how many gay little wallpapers for your PC? And you are the only one who ever sees them. All of the Pokeball models and colors are already in the game.

Why NOT put in a mechanic that simple. It seems pretty natural to me.
>>
>>26494510

Ignore that one douchebag. I think it'd be a nice feature that a lot of people would appreciate. It'd be cool if they also brought back Pokeball customization from Gen 4.
>>
File: 1463436709473.png (703KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1463436709473.png
703KB, 1024x1008px
Hope they bring that and Pokeball customization back in Sun and Moon!
>>
>>26494409
Breeding could be solved by simply making the new pokemon use the first ball in your inventory. As it stands, the type of ball your pokemon is stored in being passed down is fucking retarded.

On the other hand, sending out my P-Don in a Dive ball is an accomplishment, so swapping which ball a pokemon was caught in seems unfair.
>>
>>26494409
>breed some pokemon I put in a master ball
>switch out masterball for pokeball for each hatched mon
>tfw when I get free masterballs from this
>>
>>26494521
>6 million
7 billion you uneducated swine
>>
>>26494751
stop being racist
>>
>>26494677
Make it so the original ball is destroyed.
>>
>>26494764
>racist
Stop shitposting
>>
>>26494786
stop being racist
>>
>>26494751
Typical /pol/fags, nobody even mentioned jews, stop projecting about how the holocaust never happened.
>>
>>26494791
>>26494798
Go away reddit, this is not even funny
>>
>>26494677
the pokeball originally used would have to be destroyed to prevent abuse
>>
>>26494798
Granted, the guy was pretty dumb if he was seriously saying there are only 6 million people on earth.
>>
>>26494472
i approve of this message
>>
>>26494586
Fuck off and die Litten
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.