[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

so true
>>
File: images.png (2KB, 161x121px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
2KB, 161x121px
>>
>>26494119
You don't know who you're fuckin with. I'm a 216 pound black man. I work as a security guard for a professional skater. I do carry guns, and I have been trained to use them in the event of an emergency and have been trained where to shoot to show self defense. I also have a 11 inch cock that I'm gonna ram up your ass.
>>
>>26494172
shofu?
>>
>>26494129
No fucking shit retard
>>
File: youkai_watch_10.jpg (3MB, 3685x2400px) Image search: [Google]
youkai_watch_10.jpg
3MB, 3685x2400px
>>26494119
>shitting on pokemon designs
A reminder to get a load of this and be grateful for what you have
>>
>>26494244
>that entire bottom row
>any of them bad

Cheeksqueak and Lodo are the only bad ones here. Gramples or whatever that slut is called would be shit if it wasn't for her evolution.
>>
>>26494244
nice copypasta
>>
File: 4L_HufvoCac.jpg (34KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
4L_HufvoCac.jpg
34KB, 337x337px
>>26494119
>mfw retards on facebook give the image thousand of likes and start saying "yeah, these new pokemen look like shit", not realizing that the image is bait
This is the perfect image to fish for genwunners
>>
>>26494119
golurk would be 1000% better if it's eyes were symmetrical

hydreigon and haxorus are both hideous shitmons

should've used cofagrigus, braviary and/or excadrill instead
>>
>>26494119
I know it's a bait image, but what's wrong with any of the designs on the top row? Why isn't crap like Jynx and…well, just Jynx up there?
>>
File: jynx_by_ilovejynx2.jpg (50KB, 454x563px) Image search: [Google]
jynx_by_ilovejynx2.jpg
50KB, 454x563px
>>26494430
>Jynx
>carp

kill yourself
>>
>>26494119

I feel like this is bait, because the bottom row are some of the best gen 5 designs, while the top is some of the most boring gen 1 designs, magnemite excluded.
>>
>>26494471
Yeah it works like a sarcastic argument, like saying
>yeah man these new Pokemon suck:
>3 headed demon hydra
>ghost golem
>dinosaur with tusks in the shape of axes
>I miss my sludge and eggs with faces
>>
>>26494119
Damn... makes you think.....
>>
>>26494430
A ball

A pile of eggs

A literal pile of shit

They are awful
>>
>>26494471
>>26494509
the new ones are overdesigned tho
and Pokéball-mon is a bro
>>
File: 1458318705958.jpg (339KB, 777x922px) Image search: [Google]
1458318705958.jpg
339KB, 777x922px
>>
>>26494119
As bait this image is kinda shit because it shows how pokemon designs have improved especially considering he posted 4 literally who's and the more uncreative designs from that gen
>>
>>26494533
Neither Hydreigon nor Haxorous look any more or less overdesigned than Nidoqueen/King, Rhydon, Lapras, or Dragonite.
>>
>>26494527
>A ball
With a very expressive face, but still a rather simple I guess.

>A pile of eggs
>actually thinking they're eggs

>A literal pile of shit
I know it's the "sludge" Pokémon or whatever, but I've never seen purple shit before.

They're okay, but not spectacular. There are worse designs than those 3 in every Regional Dex.
>>
>>26494557
>Lapras
You can fuck right off. Lapras is simple enough, based on a plesiosaurus. Calling it overdesigned is one hell of a stretch.
>>
>>26494632
>actually thinking they're eggs

This is one of these things that made me hate genwunners. You see, that is the exact same argument used to defend Vanillite, why is one okay but not the other? "b-because genwun, fuck you"
Both are shit, deal with it
>>
hello where are the logically structured arguements?
>>
>>26494832
But both Exeggcute and Vannilish have good designs. They both also get better when they evolve, even if Vanniluxe ends up overdesigned with the ice straw.
>>
hello where are the logical arguments with rational evidence and supports?
>>
I think a lot of people are missing the point of the OP. It's comparing the worst of gen 1 to some of the best of gen 5 to point out that later generations DO have good designs, and that genwunners are crybabies who can't accept that maybe later generations aren't complete piles of dogshit.

TL; DR: The OP is supposed to be sarcastic, it's a joke.
>>
I like Magnemite and Grimer and all of the bottom row.
>>
>>26494988
That much is obvious but the joke is designed to start this exact shitposting.
>>
I know that it's hard to detect sarcasm on the internet, but this couldn't be more obvious desu.

Anyway, the problem that many seem to have with newer-gen designs is that they're sometimes a bit TOO creative. Some people prefer simplicity. I for one am just happy there are more Pokemon.
>>
>>26494527
>A ball

A mimic. It's a monster disguised as a Pokéball, used as a mimic. I think people really sell it short, it's deliberately simple because if it was super complex it would fail as a mimic and you wouldn't be able to use it like that in the games.
>>
>>26495512
It fails as a mimic anyway outside of game mechanics because of how large it is. Electrode is used as a mimic too and is even sillier. Disclaimer: I don't think Voltorb is bad.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.