[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone doing a Nuzlocke? How is yours going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: clip+(2016-05-26+at+01.55.51).png (2MB, 1143x855px) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-05-26+at+01.55.51).png
2MB, 1143x855px
Anyone doing a Nuzlocke? How is yours going?
>>
>>26482770
Just lost a red Nuzlocke to Asshat at the route west of Viridian. Fucking Crithacker.
>>
>>26482770
Doing a randomized nuz of SS. Have a Charmander, Nidoran(f), and Kirlia after the first gym. Things looking aight thus far.
>>
>>26482770
I tried to bring back /nuzgen/ but he who does it for free deleted it.

Tried one of platinum, quit after losing infernape to bibarel, about to try again after a long break from Pokemon. Which game do I pick? Do I do a romhack, or a regular game?
>>
>>26482832
I always have fun with randomized runs, just swap the starter mons, the rival starter and the wild encounters, and its enjoyable.
>>
>>26482844
When I said romhack I meant something like yafrh or blaze black/volt white.

Randomized sounds fun though, might try it. What I REALLY want to see is someone nuzlocke with the Lv 100 patch.
>>
>>26482770
always crash my lockes at some point, and although it reignited my love for Pokémon, it has also burnt me out from time to time. Currently playing FE awakening, which coincidentally made me want to go another round.

So, what game, /vp/!
> Pt
> B2
>>
>>26482770
Cash Money the Munna fell to a critical Gust from a wild Pidove. It always hurts.
>>
Lost to the Elite Four in TPP Anniversary Crystal.. made a lot of bros including

Ancient the Red Gyarados
Nancy the Super Bulky Bellosome
Ari the Fat Azumarill
On the Iron Foretress
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-26-15-24-15.png (120KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-26-15-24-15.png
120KB, 720x1280px
Named after music:
The Gray Race
Weezer
KC (and the Sunshine Band)
*I'm gonna rename Combusken to Free Bird*

Dead Dustox named SEX PISTOL
>>
File: image.png (12KB, 245x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12KB, 245x171px
Only elite four casualty was slither the Arbok, she will be missed. Gonna try to kill Mewtwo.
>>
>>26482770
I don't do Nuzlocke.
>>
Platinum. My Monferno just died from a counter from a Heracross, so I'm definitely not going great. I'm using:

Staravia (Leader, replacing Monferno)

Golem

Medetite

Bibarel

Spiritomb

Shellos

Probably one of my worst teams I have ever used in a Nuzlocke. Bibarel is near useless, with two HMs, and water gun, but I don't have any good replacements. SO many bad natures. Calm Scyther, Impish Rotom, Bold Marill, etc.

Hopefully my luck will improve beyond Veilstone. I now hate Heracross more than I already did.
>>
>>26482770
On break from a SS Nuzlocke. I beat Johto and am about halfway through Kanto. I lost a Sentret and a Beedrill early on to Faulkner, an Unown to Azalea Rival (Potion fodder), a Geodude to Whitney (Metronome Hydro Cannon, lol), Bayleef to Chuck. Mismagius facerolled Clair and the E4 though.

No casualties in Kanto yet. Worried about Red.
Current Team is a Nidoqueen, Mismagius, Alakazam, Bibarel (traded it in at the beginning), Fearow, and hmslave Krabby named Rosie, Punkin', Magic Mike, Bidoofman, Beaknstein, and Mr. Krabs respectivly.

Sentred was Rodger, Beedril was Shanks, Unown was Lefty, Geodude was Geosis, Bayleef was Puddin'. Also a Scyther named Charles, Zubatman, an Ekans named NakedSnake, and Red Menace the Gyarados were integral members of the team that didn't make it.

Magic Mike has some snazzy choice specs and oneshotted Lances big Dragomite with Hyper Beam.

Rosie has survived on 1 or 2 hp from unexpected crits far more than should be legal.

Bidoofman has also earned the title of "Burdslayer" for soloing Lugia with Rollout.

We also legit caught Raikou by Nuzlocke rules literally the first route after it started roaming, but I figured it was still in bad taste.
>>
>>26484960
Nice blog post you autistic faggotron
>>
Playing a competitive 6 man Nuzlocke-esque game.
We are over half way through x/y right now, just before gym 6.
No pokemon is allowed to use TMs or hold Items *
If you enter a gym you can't leave without the badge, after you get the badge you post a picture of your team on a thread we run. Then you're given 2 opponents to select 1 pokemon per opponent to have a 1v1 battle. Loser gets released, winner gets the option of holding an item or using TMs. After the E4 instead of a 1v1 match we will be holding a 6v6 double elimination tournament. There's an assload more rules but this gets the main focus across.
Right now I'm "tied" for second place as far as win/loss ratio goes and as of this past gym we have actually managed to lose 1 player. So we are down to 5 players. One has a strong lead, another is scraping by with a handful of pokemon and the fairy gym is up next so I don't suppose he will be in the running much longer.
My only "strong side" is that I have 4 pokemon I feel will wreck faces in the 6v6. I've got a greninja who can hold items, a haxorus who can hold items and use TMs, a tyrantrum, and a venusaur who can hold items.
>>
>>26482770
I just lost mine in Pokemon black. (blind nuzlocke)
After Lenora wiped every member of my team, sans my starter, it went down hill. Got a cottonsomthing in the next area and high tailed it to route 4.
Got a sandile, only to watch it die, strictly due to my incompetence, but even with it, there's no way I could beat the next gym or it's prefights.
Still went in anyways and team wiped.

Fucking Herdier. Hurrr, just spam takedown, hurrrrrrrrr hurrrrr.

I want to take a sledgehammer to this game.

Oh, and fuck the every cutscene every time I enter into a new area bit.
>>
First reply to this post decides what game I nuzlocke

Open to suggestions like >>26482899 (which is me) or>>26482844, so if you want me to do a hack, I'll do a hack

Might post progress if the mods don't delete nuzgen again
>>
>>26485385
Glazed is hard as fuck, you should try that
>>
>>26485464
I'm assuming you meant blaze black. I want to be challenged, not penetrated, but alright.

unless I get a reply with something easier
>>
>>26485534
Nah nigga. Pokemon glazed
>>
>>26485559
>one of the starters is lucario
DROPPED

Fine, I'll take pictures and shit and maybe post them in /nuzgen/ if it comes back, or this thread if it's not ded.
>>
>>26485638
If you hate it, light platinum is good too
>>
These days losing a nuzlocke late in the game is crushing, especially if I've grown attached to my team. Before restarting I'll just see it through to the end and rack it up as a loss.
>>
I was doing one, CASH's Trainwreck BlazeBlack Nuzlocke but I stopped during final exams and then S/M dropped and the hype kinda killed it

I'd be totally down to pick it back up if anyone anyone at all were interested. I was on the 7th gym. And I'm not doing anything tonight.
>>
File: Nuzlocke.png (65KB, 1917x989px) Image search: [Google]
Nuzlocke.png
65KB, 1917x989px
>>26482770
FRLG I've lost a Diglett, Drowzee, and Machop so far. Team's carrying on strong. Just got to Celadon City.
>>
File: 20160526_210112.jpg (3MB, 2710x2034px) Image search: [Google]
20160526_210112.jpg
3MB, 2710x2034px
Cash Money the Munna died earlier, who was replaced by Shaggy the Woobat, who also died.

First encounter in Pinwheel Forest was a Throh and I'm pretty fucking hype. This'll make the upcoming Lenora battle a cinch.
>>
>>26484960
Not Snaked instead of Naked Snake.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Pokemon Black 1, doing a wedlocke.

3rd gym rekt my previous team with 3 crits taking out 3 of my Pokemon. Getting ready to get my 4th gym badge.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>26488358
RIP
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>26488358
Went back to name trubish and sandile.
>>
>>26488459
(you) is garbage
I love it
>>
>>26488459
>(you)
Mild kek
>>
I did one of pokemon red earlier this year and loved it and want to do one of black, but the problem is I don't want to lose any of the pokemon I have in my current file.

If I get pokebank and transfer them to it and something happens to my 3DS, can I just download bank with a new one and get my pokemon back?
>>
>>26488541
Yes.
>>
>>26482947
Go with Black 2
>>
I'm doing kind of a soft-nuzlocke. I don't like the concept of losing my pokemon once it faints.
>>
File: 1.png (15KB, 429x953px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
15KB, 429x953px
Popping in, doing a little Nuzlocke of my own on Heart Gold even though I have no memory of Gold to begin with

Though would anyone be able to tech support me here? My Desmume appears to have this huge white space between the two "screens"
>>
Doing a White 1 nuzlocke but shit got too easy my teams steamrolling everyone so hard that i'm not going to capture legit legendaries and imma enforce harder rules for my next nuzlocke or play a nuzlocke

>>26484960
>>26485004
>nuzlocke report thread
>"nice blogpost faggot"
>>
I'm doing the ultimate nuzlocke challenge. I'm playing through all generations, with actual cartridges, no emulation. Finished Blue and Crystal on the GBA SP. Playing Emerald currently on my original phat DS.

Lost half of my team to Flannery. She took down Marshtomp, Numel, and Lombre (fuck that Torkoal's Overheat critting twice in a row with the sun up) leaving my team shattered. Almost restarted it because fuck grinding a new team, but I'm sucking it up. Right now working on leveling up Gloom, Sandslash, and Torkoal for replacements. Don't have any Water types now though lol.
>>
>>26484037
Hi Araki
>>
File: 20160527_090451.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20160527_090451.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
I just started a Platinum nuzlocke the other day. I have only just made it to the Eterna Forest. I'm hoping to get a few levels up before making it to Eterna City.

So far I've only lost Tammy the Bidoof, Lucy the Shinx, and Lillian the Psyduck. It was really my fault for Tammy's death. She died at the hands of Tyrone the Machop when we were trying to catch him. I'm guess I could've lost a better Pokemon but I was sad to had lost one of my friends.

Then Lucy the Shinx died to a Team Galactic Grunt's Glameow when it managed to crit every single one of the Fury Swipes hit. I was so pissed about that one. It was complete bullshit. She was so good.

Also fuck Lillian's death. Fuck the move Bide. Fuck Pachirisu. Fuck.
>>
Oh fuck oh fuck I can't be dealing with this. Roggenrola got two 5hits with Rock Blast and Sandstorm finished her off. I can't deal. I might have to cancel this Nuzlocke.
>>
>>26484821
Then this thread obviously isn't for you, ya dip.
>>
File: 20160527_133938.jpg (4MB, 2682x1955px) Image search: [Google]
20160527_133938.jpg
4MB, 2682x1955px
>>26492783
My bad.
This is the second time I've lost a starter in a Nuzlocke

I'll try to get through.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.