[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pokemon gym is managed by tax...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: a1fc437e.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a1fc437e.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
pokemon gym is managed by tax...
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-26-14h50m03s451.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-26-14h50m03s451.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>26482371
>your tax money is going towards this
>>
Pewter Gym is just a hall
Cerulean Gym is partly funded by water shows
>>
>>26482383
first of all
fuckin language
>>
>>26482862
Vermilion Gym is probably funded from Lt. Surge being a veteran.

Celadon Gym is funded from it being a greenhouse and probably from selling perfumes (at least in the anime).

Fuchsia Gym and Saffron Gym I'm not sure about.

Cinnabar Gym is probably funded through research grants since Blaine and his Gym trainers are scientists.

And Viridian Gym is funded by Team Rocket selling Pokemon, whereas in Gen 2 it's probably funded through Professor Oak's research.
>>
File: 14895385345.jpg (47KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
14895385345.jpg
47KB, 900x900px
>gym leaders are public officials
>>
>>26482862
Pewter gym is probably also partially funded by the museum, since they both bring in business for one another.
>>
Probably gyms and E4 are funded by the pokemon league. Which in turn gets its funds from pokemon based products like the pokeballs, potions, X items, etc. Also, like >>26482937
said, gyms have other functions and ways to get income
>>
>>26482937
>Fuchsia Gym and Saffron Gym I'm not sure about.
Probably stolen money from ninja skills and psychic powers.
>>
>>26482937
Would be nice if there were factoids about how each gym from each region is funded
>>
I don't know why people think the pokemon league has anything to do with pokemon world government. We see several examples in the game about how they are completely unrelated to each other. The pokemon league is just a professional sports league. Hell, the battle frontier is a competing sports league like UFC is to bellator.

Gyms aren't paid for by tax dollars at all. Remember, the fact that your player character beats all these gym leaders is unusual and exeptional, in the majority of cases the gym leaders win the matches and collect winnings.
>>
>>26483019
>Psychic powers
Sabrina literally kidnapped people in the show without any repercussions, so I wouldn't be surprised if Saffron City just lets her run the gym for free so they don't all get fucked.
>>
Pokemon League gets its funding from private fonds and its own business (PokeCenter, PokeMart etc.)

Gym leaders, Champ etc. are not related to the government BUT they are very respected in their individual towns/regions.

PL is basically a professional sports league as >>26483062 said

the more interesting question would be how they are related to the military since they are the strongest trainers (fighter) in the region
>>
>>26483090
Sabrina was a fucking reality warper transforming people into dolls and evolving Abra with her powers alone, i don't know who would ask her for tax money.
>>
>>26483201
oh forgot to say that the league probably gets gov funding too. Big sports like football get one too so why wouldnt the by far biggest sport of the pokemon universe not get funding?
>>
>>26483090
>>26483263
Sabrina housed a school for psychokinesis.
>>
>>26483450
I think it was just a school for psychics in general, she was trying to start the X-Men.
>>
>>26482371
Remember maybe they don't tax you just because you're a kid. Who knows that if they begin taxing every trainer older than 18 to do that.
>>
>>26482383
I'm pretty sure this pays itself with all the advs between battles
>>
I always just thought that Pokemon world is a perfect utopia where people don't really need money, thanks to all the physics breaking technology
I mean, there are single mothers who don't work and yet have a house and can raise a child. The only things that cost money are ether pokemon related or handmade.
I'm talking about the game world of course, never watched the cartoon
>>
>>26482383
Seriously, what the fuck is that place supposed to be?
>>
>>26484968
It's the kalos league stadium in Lumiose city.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.