[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the least hated generation? Like, I see people shitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: que.png (133KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
que.png
133KB, 252x244px
What's the least hated generation? Like, I see people shitting all over every gen on this board, surely there must be one that nobody gives enough of a shit about to REEEE at.
>>
Kanto?
>>
>>26481845
Gen 2? Maybe?
>>
>>26481845
Gen 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1
This is a true fact.
>>
>>26481845
Gen IV for some pathetic reason.
>>
>>26481845
The new gen...i think
>>
>>26481917
A lot of people hate the new gen.
>>
>>26481932
but... we haven't even tried it
>>
>>26482070
>small island
>based on Hawaii
What is there to like?
>>
>>26482087
We don't know yet, maybe there IS something to like
>>
>>26482087
This.
Pokemon follows the MMO trends just a shit load slower. This is the tropical meme.
>>
>>26481845
Gen V because it's /vp/'s Gen waifu. The easiest way to make a thread with 200+ replies is to criticize Gen V while saying something positive about Gen VI. Guaranteed shitstorm.
>>
File: 1463763851751.png (65KB, 270x211px) Image search: [Google]
1463763851751.png
65KB, 270x211px
1 or 2?????
>>
Despite the "everyone on /vp/ hates Gen 1" meme, Gen 1 is actually most likely the least hated. RBG were objectively great games for their time and there's no argument to this.
>>
It's usually whichever generation was two-ish gens ago. Right now we're transitioning between gen 4 and gen 5.
>>
>>26481897
underrated post
>>
>>26482070
>>26482087
I was referring to X and Y, shit sucks.
>>
Gen II.
Gen I is hated vehemently by contrarians. Gen II still was part of Pokemania and there's still a great amount of nostalgia that comes with it, but it isn't edgy in autism circlejerks to hate it. It's usually not the most loved but no one really hates it.

I mean, it definitely had its flaws (SkarmBliss), but it was supposed to be the final game and a follow up to Kanto.
>>
>>26482953
>Gen I is hated vehemently by contrarians.
There's a lot of legit reasons to dislike gen I these days. Not so much at initial release, though.
>>
>>26481905
Top kek>>26481905
>>
This is a bait thread.

No gen is universally hated (though I think Kalos should be).
>>
>>26482989
>legit
>>
>>26482953
Lots of people dislike gen 2
theres reasons to hate every gen, and reasons to like every gen
I think gen 4 is considered the best by most people, just because of HG/SS and Platinum. Gen 2 is my favorite, but I think gen 6 was way too watered down and mega evolutions ruined competitive
>>
>>26481845
Gen 2 or gen 4. Nostalgiafags love Johto and HGSS was good enough to appeal to the new players too. DPPt were also rather well received in retrospect, beside the slowness aspect.
>>
It's Kanto easily. Genwunners are one disliked bunch, but I never felt that the generation itself wasn't liked.
>>
Gen 4.
It was by far the worst gen, and its only saving grace was the gen 2 remake. Not even Platinum was that good. It was still slow as fuck, it still had fuckall for fire Pokemon, it still had the awful region layout, it still had the awful evolutions such as rhyperior and magmortar. It still had the worst addition to HMs. And it still had way too much piano, like how gen3 was heavy on trumpets.
>>
>>26483437
>magmortar
>bad
Rhyperior is horrible, but Magmortar is at least on the same tier as Magmar design-wise.
>>
>>26483008
>>26483075
While HG/SS were exceptionally good and Platinum was pretty good, gen 4 really sucked as a whole. It was brought down by the Gen 4 dex to a level that, in my opinion, disqualifies it from being the least hated.

Not too many people hate on Gen 2 though and you don't see much Gen 3 hate now that ORAS hype isn't around and trolls don't feel the need to combat it.

Also this: >>26483437
>>
>>26483826
True
>>
>>26481845
Either 2 or 4. Both seem to be because of nostalgia.
>>
>>26483882
>now that ORAS hype isn't around
But the retarded Hoennshitters are still there.
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 720x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 720x488px
>>26482953
>putting Skarmory down as a con
Fuck off, he's a bro. unless you put him down for competitive Gen 2 reasons, in which I'm completely oblivious to
>>
>>26486259
Skarmbliss was a wall combination used in 4th gen competitive OU. It's pretty widely hated.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.