[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Nintendo 2DS worth buying only for playing Pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 259x194px
Is the Nintendo 2DS worth buying only for playing Pokemon?
>>
>>26472688
The 2DS is not worth buying period.
>>
Even shittier processor then the O3DS.
>>
>>26472695
>>26472700

Why? I don't need the 3D function & im used to having a shit DS Lite from 2008
>>
>>26472688
My roommate cant see 3D. He saved 40 bucks for a gimick he won't be able to ever use.
Worth for him
>>
>>26472688
Honestly 3DS is good enough that it's worth investing a new 3DS. Can only imagine regret would come from buying a 2DS.
>>
>>26472714
>Settling for dogshit
You're probably a Game Freak apologist.

Seriously, the 2DS can barely run 2D games. You might as well just not even bother.

Stop being a poorfag and get a 3DS.
>>
I heard that Pokemon runs smoother on 2DS though..
>>
>>26472753
Yeah, maybe Pokemon RBY VC.
>>
>>26472688
I have a 2DS and played through Black and Y with no problems. Don't listen to these elitist fags anon.

Save yourself some money and get the 2DS.
>>
>>26472905
Great, thanks anon :)
>>
>>26472688
Told myself the 3D gimmick wasn't worth it and got a 2DS. Regreted it because there is some charm to the 3D plus the size and shape is more comfortable and convinient than the 2DS. However I have no problems with my 2DS other than the fact that XY came with it than in a cartridge.
>>
>>26472688
Buy New3DS.
If I were nintendo I would make new pokemon game New3DS exclusive.
>>
>>26472927
Don't listen to >>26472905 just buy a used 3DS
>>
>>26472954
>If I were nintendo I would make new pokemon game

Kek.
>>
>>26472700
It's literally the same hardware internally, are you fucking retarded or just dense?
>>
>>26472688
>2DS
they still sell those?

wasn't it meant for special needs kids who are always dropping them and breaking the hinges. and no 3D cause who cares it's for retarded kids.
>>
File: 1407417778487 (1).jpg (12KB, 207x204px) Image search: [Google]
1407417778487 (1).jpg
12KB, 207x204px
>>26473084
Anon, are you 13?
>>
>>26472700
>>26472733
Are you genuinely retarded or is this the worst shitposting ever?
>>
>>26472688
You could just buy one and be able to pirate the whole library. Worth buying one not just for Pokemon.
>>
I was considering it but I bit the bullet and went for a New3DSXL. I'm really glad I did.
>>
Got one for cheap, and I'm glad I did.
Seriously, this shit is just finally getting good games that aren't EO or Pokémon this year.
No idea why people praise the 3DS library.
>>
I recommend it OP. Especially with the price cut. Pokemon hasn't done much with 3D in the first place, not missing out on anything.
>>
If you don't care about 3D, and don't want to invest in a new3DS, then the 2DS would work well. And at $70, it's almost at impulse buy price, especially with how easy 3ds games are to pirate.
>>
>>26472688
i wont use
>no right analog stick, extra buttons or improved 3D
in my argument. just these.

>less pocket-friendly
>no (protective) flip feature
>that scalene/right triangle shape
>small screen
>>
>>26472688
If money is of concern, 2DS.
If money is of no concern, new 3DS. And the option of N3DS exclusive games.
>>
>>26472688
Yes. If you want to save some money and only play Pokemon, go for it.
It's MUCH more comfortable to hold. I still sometimes regret trading it in to buy the new 3ds.
>>
>>26472688
Isn't the 2ds like 80 bucks now? Not that bad if you just want to play pokemon.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.