[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 054566.png (2MB, 2629x745px) Image search: [Google]
054566.png
2MB, 2629x745px
Who would win?
>>
ash
>>
Defiantly ash
>>
This is a controversial pick, but I have to say it'd be Ash
>>
>>26471425
Blaze infernape vs greninjash
Current ash has the edge.
>>
Ash would beat Ash
>>
>>26471522
In the ass
>>
Clearly Ash would win
>>
File: 1462572980833.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1462572980833.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>26471535
>>
>>26471425
Tobias
>>
>>26471425
XY Ash is honestly the Tobias to DP Ash.
>>
>>26471425

XY Ash, no doubt. DP Ash was a good trainer, but his team was relatively weak compared to XY. There was never the sense that Ash's team was as overwhelmingly powerful as the team he currently has.

Really, did DP Ash have a standout Pokemon besides Infernape? Even then Infernape was only notable for Blaze, and was pretty underwhelming otherwise. In contrast, Greninja is perfectly capable of kicking ass without using the Synchro.
>>
>>26471584
DPs team wanst as broke in terms of stats, it was the impossible battle style that makes it broke, thinks like the counter shield and thunder armor, fusion attacks.
>>
The only Pokemon I would consider a big threat to Ash's XY team is Infernape and by the end of XY Greninja will have beaten a Mega Abomasnow and a Mega Sceptile (not confirmed but we all know it's coming) so I doubt Greninja would have much problem fighting Infernape. Would be a fucking amazing battle though.
>>
File: evil0013.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
evil0013.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Evil ash
>>
>>26471621
Can't wait till rhe end of the XY series where Ash has his obligatory my other mons meet my new mons, and infernape and greninja become sparring bros
>>
>>26471614
XY Ash is known for breaking through enemy strategies, he came up with two ways to overcome Valerie's trick room on the fly.
>>
>>26471653
except that was literally just hulksmash! on the walls. all of greninjash's feats are also move fast hit impossibly hard.

XY would win, but DP was more creative.
>>
>>26471425
I don't know?

Could Ash beat him from the past?

Who knows how powerful His old Pokémon actually are now of days.
>>
>>26471679
XY Ash used good strategies in every single gym.
>Viola: Iron Tail to the ground to avoid sliding on ice, Electro Ball on self to disperse Sleep Powder and making Vivillion's wings get entangled in ice to slow it down
>Grant: climbing on Onix, Rock Tomb Tomb
>Korrina: gaining height by slamming Aura Sphere down with Iron Tail
>Ramos: letting Frogadier get hit by Razor Leaf until he could locate Gogoat
>Clemont: Iron Tail to the ground to counter Bunnelby's Dig, timing Hawlucha's attack to the moment Heliolisk opens its frills
>Valerie: both methods to take advantage of Trick Room
>Olympia: grabbing the Meowstic and throw them into their own Future Sight, making Frogadier fight on Talonflame to prevent paralysis from crippling his movements and using Flame Charge while Frogadier was on Talonflame's back to boost the former's speed too
>Wulfric: Ash wasn't into it but even then using Water Shuriken to freeze Avalugg's feet and stop Gyro Ball was good strategy
>>
>>26471584

but greninja is the only powerful one in the team

wyvern is torterra
hawlucha is like kingler. not even like heracross
talonflame is like swellow
goodra is like sceptile
pikachu is ag pikachu
>>
>>26471474
>>26471495
>>26471510
>>26471522
>>26471546
>Picking Ash
>Not Ash
SHIT TASTE
H
I
T

T
A
S
T
E
>>
>>26471820
Fuck you mang, Ash is better than Ash
>>
>>26471820
fuck off contrarian faggot

Ash >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ash
>>
>>26471818
>Noivern is the new Torterra
Nice meme
>>
>>26471818
>wyvern is torterra
Noivern debuted defeating a Zapdos and has since already won a regular trainer battle against a Doublade, with only NVE and completely ineffective moves. Torterra never won a single battle.
>hawlucha is like kingler. not even like heracross
Both of those were pretty powerful Ashmons.
>talonflame is like swellow
Isn't Swellow the strongest of Ash's early birds?
>goodra is like sceptile
While Goodra has battled too little so far, it hasn't lost once. The league will show where it truly stands in terms of power, but it's generally been depicted as extremely strong like pseudos always are in the anime.
>pikachu is ag pikachu
Took down a Mega Lucario while DP Pikachu couldn't beat a regular one without also fainting though.
>>
>>26471818

- Torterra flopped after it evolved,

- Staraptor flopped in the league and was the only sinnoh pokemon with Gible without starring a gym. Fiarrow starred against Olympia and participated in 9 freaking gym battles.
Also moveset: Brave Bird, Steel Wing (coverage), Flame Charge and Razor Wind > Staraptor's moveset. In ever aspect Talonflame Staraptor.

-Greninja which have a boost mode similiar to megas which power him soo much that he can hit the ace of a champion and blocked it's Shadow Ball. At least as strong as Infernape.

-Goodra with a perfect winstreak with Dragon Pulse, Ice Beam, Raindance to activate it's ability and bide. High defensive skills like Snorlax. His first fully evolved dragon and pseudo.

-Hawlucha with HJK, Flying Press, X-Scissor as coverage and Karate Chop. Hawlucha's stats in the games is as much as Heracross.

Noivern are strong ingame with basis stats slightly above a starter.pokemon at the third stage (540). Dragon Claw stab, powerful Boomburst and acrobatic.

Can't see the Kalos team being weaker than Sinnoh.
>>
>>26471883
Is goodra coming back? I havent followed the anime and really only check out the wiki page to look at Ash's team every now and then and it says goodra is released.
>>
>>26473269
It's not 100% confirmed yet, but Ash and the others are going back to the swamp Goo.dra was left at in two weeks, he still only has five Pokémon with no sign he's catching another and there's been merchandise of Goo.dra from a toy line called "Kalos League Edition". It seems a safe bet that it will either return to the team in two weeks or slightly later when it's time for the league and this upcoming episode will be used to set it up.

Holy shit, fuck this filter and fuck slugfucker for causing its implementation.
>>
>>26473194
Look at this autist thinking coverage matters in the anime.
>>
>>26471425
Ash's semi-evolved full team or Ash's fully-evolved semi-team.

im a little biased against torterra because it's not Ash's favored "speedy sweeper" preference
>>
>>26473579
>Ash's fully-evolved semi-team
It'll be a full team soon.
>>
>>26471425
They'd both lose.
>>
>>26474936
Evil ash no
>>
But who's more creative though?
>>
>>26471425
Gary motherfucking Oak
>>
Narutoad would sweep DP Ash's whole team.
>>
the one that doesn't have the babby cutesy anime eyes.
>>
>XY Ash
>Beating DP Ash
>Ever
I want the XY shitposters to leave.
>>
>>26473621
Carbink?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.