[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overexposures Ash-Greninja as the best Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: ash_greninja__large.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ash_greninja__large.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>Loses around 6 or 7 times in a row
>>
>>26462478
It looks retarded.
>>
>>26462478
Why, that's a good thing. That way you can instantly shit on retards that call him or Ash Mary Sues.
>>
File: Hue.png (389KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hue.png
389KB, 1000x1000px
Has Pikachu ever been this barely used? I'm even starting to feel sorry for that rat.

It honestly feels too forced. Just saying. I wouldn't be surprised if this actually became a thing in Sun and Moon as a Mega Evolution and as the new Mega Charizard/Mega Lucario for the games.

Eh, to each their own, I guess.
>>
>>26462667
Hell, he wasn't even used in the Ice-Type gym.
>>
>>26462510
You look retarded.
>>
>Not devoting your full focus to mastering a new power

Do you even protagonist?
>>
>>26462478
By itself as a Greninja, it has a battle record W:4 L:3 D:0

As an entire line (Froakie -> Frogadier -> Greninja) it has a battle record of W:13 L:7: D:0

Also
>Lost 6-7 times in a row.

Cut the bullshit, it's lost twice in a row. The matches against Alain and Diantha don't count because Ash fainted and the match was unfinished.
>>
>>26462702
SO I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
>>
>>26462478
They're building him up, and his most impressive showings so far didn't end with regular losses but with Ash fainting. Before that happened Ash Greninja was kicking the ever-loving shit out of Diantha's Mega Gardevoir.
>>
>>26462733
Face it butt-hurt kid, Ash-Greninja sucks.
>>
>>26462761
I'm just calling you out on your bullshit anon.
>>
>>26462652
Ash is like someone wrote all the mary sue tropes about how everyone loves him and he has great potential and he keeps getting magic powers out of his ass and he's the chosen one destined to save the world constantly. But then you make him suck despite all that.
>>
File: I think I need glasses.png (93KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
I think I need glasses.png
93KB, 526x300px
>>26462733
>Because Ash fainted and the match was unfinished

I'm beginning to think all that fainting horseshit is really just Ash pushing Greninja more than it should and pressuring him too much on going even further despite him struggling. And the way how Ash just suddenly "disconnects" is because of a mixture of Greninja being overly tired and/or not actually being all that confident on Ash. The former makes some sort of sense because if Greninja is feeling in any way pressured or tired, Ash might as very well feel the exact same impacts Greninja goes through and that's why he can't brace it as well as Greninja does.

not sure if I'm making any sense, but the way Ash just keeps pushing Greninja to use Cut EVEN though Diantha's Gardevoir was already down and barely on her feet. He really just wanted to win at that point and was blind enough to ignore both Greninja and Diantha's Gardevoir well being. And he's very well aware of this and that's why the guilt's weighing him down this much.
>>
>>26462808
A lot of the requirements and drawbacks of doing the Synchro with Greninja rely on Ash.

Both Ash and Greninja's heartbeats when linked by the synchro are one, they're pretty much linked together. When it comes to battling, any damage Greninja takes Ash receives as well in the form of pain and this has already been shown that too much pain can cause Ash to de-sync with Greninja and cause him to pass out.

In the episode where he battles Diantha, it showed both the heart rates was extremely fast and rapidly approaching high levels, and that was because Ash was filled with an adrenaline rush. He commanded Greninja to attack even though Mega Gardevoir was down on the floor.

In the following episode, ash ended up forcing the synchro which is why it failed. His hear rate was disrupted and all over the place, making him unable to sync. That kinda shows that Greninja has no problem going into the form, but Ash has to be able to regulate his heartbeat and sync it with Greninja.

So a lot of the problems fall on Ash, but they'll be solved in this week's episode when he masters the form.
>>
Literally Mary Sue of Pokemon
>>
>>26462733
>The matches against Alain and Diantha don't count because Ash fainted and the match was unfinished.

Fainting is fainting, anon. When a Pokemon faint in battle, is it unable to battle and it means that it loses. I didn't watch the Alain battle but I know Diantha's Gardevoir was still able to fight when Greninja fainted. They do count.
>>
>>26464007
The matches get literally called off.

Alan says it doesn't count and the fainting was on Ash's part. Once he went down then Greninja just crashed as if he were in a sugar rush. It was Ash fainting, not Greninja. You want fainting, that's what happened with Wulfric.
>>
>>26464129

It's a loss.
>>
>>26464355
With Wulfric, yes. Diantha and Alan had the matches called off.
>>
>>26464007
Sorry, but as >>26464129 pointed out here, it was Ash who fainted first. Greninja literally went down because it was synced with Ash. Also, if it fainted for real then it'd be drawn with the swirly eyes,not to mention that when Ash woke up, Greninja was perfectly fine.

The match against Wulfric is a definite loss however.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.